• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Gold and Silver Remake

Triaspia

ooh shiney
    Years
    the game is still in design so how would we be able to see screen shots. screen shots/images-sprites are released as more informaition is released so no there are no screenshots yet just munchlax, rukuro, and the pre evos' of sneezel, mr mime (unconfirmed) and sudowoodo are known

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
    Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Jul 13, 2007
    is there enough room on the cartridges to have all 3 regions with all the gyms and leagues? If not thats most likely the reason why they havnt done it, well that and they'll get more money from putting out seperate games for the seperate regions

Webmaster Tyler

Owner of Pokemon Help
    Years
    I dont think itll be remakes cause it would stupid cause they have already 5 new pokemon so why would it be remakes of gold and silver

Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2008
    in diamond and pearl u should be able to go to johto kanto and hoenn and the sevi islands all in one itd be awesome.

Dooley

Trainer
    Years
    just think about this WHAT IF IF.... it is a pokemon MMORPG? with the online they could do it and I think I would be cool running around the pokemon world with other people and just run up to you and saying (your dead you pokemon suck) then you just killing him and then laugh . A pokemon mmorpg would be cool

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I wish it would be a remake of G/S. But it's a very slim chance. I bet it will be a 4th Gen. But by the looks the the 4th generation Pokemon already, it will probally be dissapointing. To me they look like more Hoenn Pokemon, and I didn't like Hoenn. And I have a feeling it will be worse. But DS fetures would make it good. A G/S remake for the GBA would be awsome, if they made one.

Back