• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Granite

Status
Not open for further replies.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
Years
  • I have since changed them, as a matter of fact you will most likely be starting with munchlax,mime jr or bonsly. Currently I have it as evee and tyrouge but Im editing it tomorrow. And thats how it will be for the first beta. Whether or not I keep them as the starters is a different story but most likely will keep them.

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    I promised Myself not to Follow Hacking but uve changed my mind. THis hack looks great. Please keep me informed of Any betas dates and Dont hesitate to Ask me about anythin

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Glad to see theres another supporter. Beta will be On the first post this coming tuesday. Theres a few areas the have no point at all in goldenrod. For example theres a cavern and the Team enigma base still has the bike event. Im working on changing these but for a word of advice go ahead and get the bike. You cant get past the goldenrod area. Um starters are sadly still evee and tyrouge Im going to edit the events now. Any 4th gen sprites that look funny dont worry I am changing them. Munchlax and bonsly look fine IMO and Mime Jr. just needs recoloring but Ambipom probably needs a whole new sprite.......I am working on these though.

Sorry to double post but Its needed. I would like to inform you that the beta is out ^.^ No news on when Beta v1.5 will be released. We aim to fix any problem in beta 1 and add on from there. Um comments please.........

Last edited by a moderator:

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • I have some bad news. Currently as things are the hack is now canceled but dont hold me to It. My computer for some od reason shutdown and restarted deleating all my hack tools and the beta as well as every script I had thus far. Im hoping Andy still has his copy of all this stuff because If he does it wont be hard for me to get these and i can continue. But I am extremely upset because some sprites I worked really hard on the granite hack all my tools and everything was lost. I apologize to everyone.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • If I am unable to get the files Ill probably just start anew. It will be hard to duplicate the maps and scripts but I could probably do it If not I will produce new maps for it. I hope andy emails me his copy though.

Years
  • great hack but one very small problem. i ran into a lv10 sneasel in the grass between new bark town and cherrygrove, man it was a really unfiar fight

trivium

pokemon trainer
    Years
  • yeah change the starters coz their weak and they level up slow, also i found a few bugs in the game,
    1 when you choose the 3rd pokeball as a starter the game resets and
    2 in the 2nd gym the gymleader is blocked by a trainer so its impossible to get your second badge.

also if you want any help with the game i can help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    If you are able to continue making this hack, I'd like to know where I can download it from (site address) ansd what i need to download it, program wise. You can email me with the answers here: [email protected]

Ok, where can I download this hack? Like, is there a website? Cuz I wanna play it.

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Please Don't Stop I found a Site That has every hack tool available for GSC. Note: Some might be in german

scizz.com/rhtools (just put a www and a . in front of it)

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • To bad to hear that you have to start again "ScytheXP" but i hope you have not give up yet :)

@cooley: lol that site is a part of pokecommunity "cooley"

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    This is looking quite good, it is good to see an old version like G/S/C, definately when the mapping is different.

Can't wait for more screenshots.

SytheXP

Net Labs/UG Founder
    Years
  • Sadly I have to announce the cancelation of this project being as I lost my files Im working on a new hack similar to this one if you are interested that I plan to use most of the same sprites with the editation of the main charas and so forth also it will include new region and new fakemon gen that I have been spriting in my absence I apologize to all of my fans and hop you forgive me and I also hope to please you with my newer hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back