• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Youji

Game Designer
Years
  • if jou make it like yellow i would use pikachu for making it more origal

With the "its will be like yellow" he means that you can get all the three Starters. Not the story or so. So he doesn't have to take Pikachu.

Juniorslick

Gengar-The Original Ghost Poke
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2008
    this hack is awesome and the Yellow idea sounds great cant wait for some new screenzZ

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
    Years
  • i just mean that if it was my hack i would pick pikachu but its ot mine (and i will never hack that good). but if i think a bout it its actually not that bad as you can shoose your favorite type of pokemon :D

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • yer i said eevee will be my starter but no gary battle something better xD and also you will get 4th gen starters from peaple

scans
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Is there any possible way I could be/make a battle frontier brain/gym leader. Because I have these guy and girl sprites I made and I really like them.

Name: Trace

Sprite: (There are 2, choose your favorite)
    Pokemon green forest
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon:

Todidile (sp?)
    Charmander
    Ditto (#1)
    Meowth
    Ditto (#2)
    Persian

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Shale/Juvi/Viz/Victoria (you pick your favorite)

Sprite: Pokemon green forest

Pokemon:

Vulpix
    Ninetales
    Blissey
    Magicarp
    Golduck
    Togepi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks!

Last edited:

johnlycett

Years
  • I LOVE THE NEW COLORS AND TILESETS! LOVE YOU!
    KEEP IT UUUUP OR I WILL PESONALLY MAKE YOUR LIFE A LIVING HELLo.O

:P thank you all for the complements but i have some news good news that imm try making a snow tiles set with the house xD ill show you screens about that later any way tomorrow new screens
    of route 6

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Wow this hack has alot of potential, the mapping is absolutely mapping, I bet Kyledove would be happy that people have made his tiles look great in a map.

Just one thing, don't have a mix or R/S/E overworlds and FR/LG overworlds, they don't go right. Myself I think FR/LG type overworlds are the best.

Whatsup55

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Wow, this is a nice hack.

Oh and if you have any room for gym leader/Elite4/frontier brains i would love to be one. you can get all the stuff off my trainer card on my sig.

the3rdhardyboy

trainer?
    Years
  • dude in your hack i hope the snow tiles are going well cause thats gonna be really intresting if you do it with kyledove ones :P anyways oh yeah trhx for the complete johto tilesets you gave me to those were awesome

johnlycett

Years
  • ok bad news guys dew to my rom size i will have to start again good news it will take on about 3 days :P or less so until then not much will be going on here :( sorry guys

and ill try and make it better this time :P

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back