• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon green forest

what should startrs b?

• shinoh?

Votes: 183 57.4%
  • johto?

Votes: 136 42.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sgt_pepper

Team Realement
Years
  • Darn, I'm too late to be a brain. If it's not too much trouble, could you make me a trainer in Victory Road?

Trainer Sprite:
    ww w img518.imageshack .us/img518/7459/trainerfw4.png
    Pokemon:
    Gengar
    Alakazam
    Absol
    Machamp
    Pidgeot
    Dragonair/Dragonite (Depending on relative levels in area)

Even if you don't make me, thanks for making this. It looks really promising.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • OK WELL I STOPPED THIS ON EMERALD!ruby is much more easyer not to mention find stuff on unlz gba is easyer also i dont have the rom size problem i hade in emerald so i hope to update soon anyways see yas

johnlycett

Years
  • yes its back in ruby :P
    ill post updates later for now cha

and also here some new screens in ruby style and a new pal
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2009
    Amazing

Looks awesome! DON'T GIVE UP ON IT! I really would like to play this hack =D

johnlycett

Years
  • yer and the overworld is from "the amazing kyledove"
    sorry i havnt been around diamond is to additive and neopets lol
    anyways here we go to show how its improve i hope you like it :P

BEFORE
    Pokemon green forest

NOW
    Pokemon green forest

comments?

Last edited:

johnlycett

Years
  • ok know i have alot to talk about first things first there will be two hacks with the same way but differnt maps and same story but differnt events :P but ill probly have to change there names :P and all my god im made the redone maps it looks much better

also if you have two names that go to gether that isnt take could you submit it? all ill say when i post a screen of which version its from also i through maybe diamond and peral charcter would fit in watcha think?

and here are the screens :P
    Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

Pokemon green forest

cya comment and any questions you have ask and ill answer i havnt been around to do that latley but now i can bye

Saurav

~`;I am the Frozen Sun;`~
    Years
  • Yes you are right about the characters of D/P fitting on the hack :) cause i think they looks great :D and i am impress that you catch up so quickly cause you had to redo it again and yet you catch up :) Nice job "John"

shining-Celebi

♥Ashley♥
    Years
  • Nice job! I like the screens.D/P characters look great!
    Wouldn't it be better to make one version and pack in all the events?If you make two versions will one still be called green forest?

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Great! Those screens look nice! Hm.. Your doing 2 versions, thats going to be some work! I like what I see.. Great Job and Good Luck!

furbie22

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2008
    I sent you a message

Great hack. can't wait till it comes out. is a frontier brain place still avalible, if not could you make my team a gym leader/elite 4/Champion
    good luck on the hacking

if you have chosen all the frontier brains who are they

Years
  • Thos are some nice pics but on the fourth pic the old man is standing on the ledge. Maybe you already saw but it is better ti tell you. Good luck with the hack.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back