• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Do you like my hack?

• Yeah, its great!

Votes: 95 79.8%
  • Needs alot of work

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wow, this actually looks great- I must admit, I'd seen the name before and avoided the thread, because of the name. No offense, but I don't think the name makes any sense at all. Sapphires are supposed to be blue, i believe? I mean, Rubies are red, Sapphires are blue, Emeralds are green, Anythest is pink, Topaz is yellow. They're the only ones that come to mind- but anyways. And the fact you made Red and Ruby brothers is a bit... Random, tbh. And i'm sorry, I know this seems like i'm belittling your work- Everything is actually really nice, I love the tiles, and the title screen is awesome. I hope i don't offend you- it really looks great, other than the things i noted above. But best of luck with your hack:D.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    your hack Is looking good... you have my support
    Thanks im glad you like it!
    The tiles look great, and the hero actually doesn't out of place in them.
    The storyline sounds a little generic, but the facts that your rival is your brother and the mysterious Celebi are intriguing.
    The titlescreen is made of win, good luck.
    Thanks im glad you like it!
    Wow, this actually looks great- I must admit, I'd seen the name before and avoided the thread, because of the name. No offense, but I don't think the name makes any sense at all. Sapphires are supposed to be blue, i believe? I mean, Rubies are red, Sapphires are blue, Emeralds are green, Anythest is pink, Topaz is yellow. They're the only ones that come to mind- but anyways. And the fact you made Red and Ruby brothers is a bit... Random, tbh. And i'm sorry, I know this seems like i'm belittling your work- Everything is actually really nice, I love the tiles, and the title screen is awesome. I hope i don't offend you- it really looks great, other than the things i noted above. But best of luck with your hack:D.
    Thanks! I was think about changing the name but thats what makes it special! A green sapphire, it has somthing to do with celebi (im not telling you why, you have to play it :P) and thats why its green! Yeah i knopw it was a bit random but they werent realy supposed to be ruby and red just look alikes ( i cant be botherd making sprites for the hero and rival ) anyway, im glad you like it and thanks for the support!

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Update:
    Just a small update with a pic and some characters
    Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

(Characters have been added to the first post)

cspmoneymaker

Man,this hack is awesome,go go go ! I can't wait for your beta,hope it will be out soon !

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
    The storyline seems a tad generic. Apart from that the titlescreen looks great.
    Good luck on this.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016

NatureKeeper

I like the titlescreen and tiles, but, can you improve tthe story?

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2009
    Nice hack dude, i love the titlescreen, its really cool! The tiles are awsome also.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Updates!!!

ok then thanks for telling me :D
    No problem!
    I like the titlescreen and tiles, but, can you improve tthe story?
    Thanks, im working on it dont worry! Got any ideas for me? ^_^"
    Nice hack dude, i love the titlescreen, its really cool! The tiles are awsome also.
    Thanks ^_^ Im glad you like it
    Your title screen and water tiles are so cool!
    Thanks ^_^ if you mean the ripples in the water, they are already like that ^^" but if you mean the sides then thanks ^^
    Updates:

Sorry guys no neat tiles or screens today, ive just updated the thread on gym leaders and the story (well eevee)

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I saw in trainers that you're gonna make gym leader have shiny pokemon (Feebas in your example)...
    Did ya already complete it?
    I mean if it isn't just a wish :D Which I hope it isn't :)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I saw in trainers that you're gonna make gym leader have shiny pokemon (Feebas in your example)...
    Did ya already complete it?
    I mean if it isn't just a wish :D Which I hope it isn't :)
    I dont realy understand that question lol. If you mean have i put that gym leader in the game with that shiny pokemon, then yes!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back