• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Green Sapphire version!

Do you like my hack?

• Yeah, its great!

Votes: 95 79.8%
  • Needs alot of work

Votes: 24 20.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't know who this blob of blobs person is but i'm pretty sure thats my rombase.
    well um, saorry but it isnt, i downloaded it before from the resorce thread (theyve replaced the thread now though) but i never used your rombase, ive never used yours before... if you dont belive me ask ash (the maker of shadow destiny) he.she is useing the same rombase as me ;)

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    well um, saorry but it isnt, i downloaded it before from the resorce thread (theyve replaced the thread now though) but i never used your rombase, ive never used yours before... if you dont belive me ask ash (the maker of shadow destiny) he.she is useing the same rombase as me ;)
    I am sure that Cirnos Servant is actually Punk Rocker.
    He made the rombase, and I witnessed the release.
    That blob of blobs had nothing to do with it.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I am sure that Cirnos Servant is actually Punk Rocker.
    He made the rombase, and I witnessed the release.
    That blob of blobs had nothing to do with it.
    well, i know i never used his rombase... look in the old recorse thread or somthing, ask a mod for a link or something...
    Im not giving credit to him if thats why hes complaining because i never used his rombase... a few of the tiles may look the same but im sure its different ill have a look at my old files to see if i can find the patch...

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2016
    Love the fact that Eevee is the starter, cause it gives you the freedom to choose any element you want

nimmy23

Hi im nimmy23... Hi im nimmy23
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    i'll be a spriter is that okay yeah i can make mini's 2

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just a little update a progress, im gonna say that theres a 40% chance on me releasing green sapphire on christmas because the rom has too many errors, if i cant release it on christmas ill upload it on boxing day or new years eve or day (as a presse!)

Years
    Hey, Pokémon League Champion! Great hack here!

Could you maybe show us some footage of the Eevee following the player, please?

It'd be really intriguing to see it in action!

blendaz

Yo, Champ in the making!
    Years
    Yeah! I would like to see Eevee following the trainer around ...
    I DO believe there is a feature like that in your game but I'm just interested to see it!
    If you don't want to ... maybe we all can wait 'till the beta release :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back