• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon greenforest (NEW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
Years
  • Glad you guys like it!! makes me happy!!
    Know guys ive had for along time ive kept the map away from others so in the beta you can't go here YET!

heheheh.png

ffff.png

where could this be??
    anyways im going away for a few days cya's

Years
  • The outlook is great, wait, it's better than great, but the story looks a bit simple...

Instead of making it the near past, why not make it kind distant past? Like, some roads could be different because of time, maybe some houses would no exist. Some extra houses/stuff could have existed in the distant past... Distant past, no technology but same pokemons!

I mean use your imagination, the story is also as important as the graphics. Don't let this brilliant game fade away by using simple stories.

As some additional notes, I am looking forward to play this awsome hack as soon as possible(There are two hacks I'm looking forward to play and one of them is this one). Great work even from now on =D

johnlycett

Years
  • The outlook is great, wait, it's better than great, but the story looks a bit simple...

Instead of making it the near past, why not make it kind distant past? Like, some roads could be different because of time, maybe some houses would no exist. Some extra houses/stuff could have existed in the distant past... Distant past, no technology but same pokemons!

I mean use your imagination, the story is also as important as the graphics. Don't let this brilliant game fade away by using simple stories.

As some additional notes, I am looking forward to play this awsome hack as soon as possible(There are two hacks I'm looking forward to play and one of them is this one). Great work even from now on =D

yer i know where your getting at my gonna change the style of new bark i know the story isnt good but when i play its actally qiute fun i reckon because you wake up from the forest.

johnlycett

Years
  • My socail life if going downhill so im going to have the rest of my hoildays of the hack!! So feel free to ask question's ill still be coming here alot.

Meh

I'm back and a lot wiser.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Nice one. If there's anything I can do to help, just PM me. (as long as it's not scripting...)

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    This hacks going great, but try not to be too much like Johto, it will take most of the originalness out of the hack. Maybe only a few towns not too many? Maybe you'll add some new events?

johnlycett

Years
  • Yer i did this yesterday i was meaning to you you guys.
    Its new bark, done differntly how it used to look like, anyways back to my brake my friends coming over.

Here
    Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    wow.., very nice New bark! Weeeeeee!!! I like it!

Well, best of luck as always and keep it up!

:)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • The New Bark is cool (more than the first version you made), but, too bad the buildings tiles are pretty identical when you compare them (this will, in the long run, make most maps start to look repeatitive and maybe boring)

(small mapping errors on the right corners of the little houses and the Lab's top corners ;P)

Keep it up! (hope you can get other tiles also)

johnlycett

Years
  • The New Bark is cool (more than the first version you made), but, too bad the buildings tiles are pretty identical when you compare them (this will, in the long run, make most maps start to look repeatitive and maybe boring)

(small mapping errors on the right corners of the little houses and the Lab's top corners ;P)

Keep it up! (hope you can get other tiles also)

Yes, well im actually im using all of kyledoves its just i have section of tree's
    yer so here we go

Which you do you you like better?

battle.png
    <----->
    heylook.png

Harper

Crazy guy with red hair...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2009
    Man ive gotta say this is one of the best hacks ive seen. I meen the colors, they are just so... gold/silverish!!! it takes me right back!!

but one thing... the people they're from ruby saphire rite? i thin k they r a bit too colourful. like they stand out from the background? is there anyway you could maybe dull down their colours or sumfin? or change some gold/silver craracters to fit into ur game?

johnlycett

Years
  • i discorved something i don't know if i should switch to these?

Tell me what you think? Or should i stay.??
    Maybe i should stay? i think i will stay.
    i might make a rombase of the tiles.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back