• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GS is Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Not much, I plan to have "real time weather" though, (aka The rain/sunlight/ect animation won't stop bewtween turns) And a few other effects.

Cool, sounds good! I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Um...may I ask...Wad software are you using and wad software do I use to play the game?

Pls PM me the answer as I have something to ask you in secrecy too...

My reply is directed towards MoochyKris.

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Um...may I ask...Wad software are you using and wad software do I use to play the game?

Pls PM me the answer as I have something to ask you in secrecy too...

My reply is directed towards MoochyKris.

I PMd you my answer.

Anyways,

Update: game through 1st Kamon Appearance is written.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2007
    Mooshykris...Cant wait for your game...replied to your PM btw...

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
  • Okay, whats up with some of you guys??? The resolution size is fine, who honestly gives a crap about how big it is. Does the resolution size bug you that much? I think this game is great, I love the new battle intro, really cool! I think the font is totally fine too, like before, does it bug you that much? And Mooshykris, its alright to take advice and apply it to your game, but don't let the advice divert you from your vision of what this game is supposed to be. And I'm not saying that these people are doing that, I just feel that Mooshy might be talked into changing his plans. Anyway, I think its awsome that the hero talks. And the people sprites are nicely done. But I think that Dani's(female hero) thighs looks a little chunky. Mabye try slimming them up a bit? But overall, its looks really good, keep it up dude! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Okay, whats up with some of you guys??? The resolution size is fine, who honestly gives a crap about how big it is. Does the resolution size bug you that much? I think this game is great, I love the new battle intro, really cool! I think the font is totally fine too, like before, does it bug you that much? And Mooshykris, its alright to take advice and apply it to your game, but don't let the advice divert you from your vision of what this game is supposed to be. And I'm not saying that these people are doing that, I just feel that Mooshy might be talked into changing his plans. Anyway, I think its awsome that the hero talks. And the people sprites are nicely done. But I think that Dani's(female hero) thighs looks a little chunky. Mabye try slimming them up a bit? But overall, its looks really good, keep it up dude! ^_^

Thanks,

As for Dani's Sprite, I am not a spriter, so I will need to standby on that one for now.

Edit: TRIVIA QUESTION: Where do Yoshi and Dani's Last Names come from and what do they mean?

Mooshykris

Last edited:

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Love the battle intro, and also the effect when you enter a town (It remembers me of POkémon Ranger, when you start a mission) but the text in black is not so notable, it should be in red, too.

Still, this looks promising, except that the hero should NOT talk. That's why Red tells you "........." when you find him.

Will you upload a demo soon?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Love the battle intro, and also the effect when you enter a town (It remembers me of POkémon Ranger, when you start a mission) but the text in black is not so notable, it should be in red, too.

Still, this looks promising, except that the hero should NOT talk. That's why Red tells you "........." when you find him.

Will you upload a demo soon?

Well, I hated that... The main character must have SOMETHING to say,

Anyways, not for at least a month.

Update: I have a supporter banner:

If you support Pokemon GS, paste this into your signature:

Pokemon GS is Back!

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Update

New Screenshots:

Major Spoilers, view at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Another Update: The Pokemon GS Website is up and running again: https://www.mooshykris.110mb.com

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    DUDE! You screens looks amazing!!!!!!

P.S. Nice job on the new web site.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Screens look pretty good, of course small things can be inproved, but that's gonna happen in every game. I have to say though, that Idon't really like the text in New Bark Town the way it is in the photo, is it an animation in the game?

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2022
    Screens look pretty good, of course small things can be inproved, but that's gonna happen in every game. I have to say though, that Idon't really like the text in New Bark Town the way it is in the photo, is it an animation in the game?

Thanks, I noticed the buggyness of it recently.

I plan to fix that.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • yeah, that's a dumb rule in my book. It's to keep competition away, but really the only forums they have to fear is serebii.

Anyways, I think the town thing would look better if it were simply animated,, you don't have to go all fancy, and a little bit down in New Bark Town. Since you know where the players gonna enter the first time in New Bark, position it around the buildings and stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back