• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Ok I'm stuck. Where do i find Olga after she takes my badges? I have cut and did everything possible with the badges but now i need them for the third gym.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Its cool, Il wait for Infinite Rainbow to finish.

???????? wait for it to finish? you cant catch torchic in kanto in my game either, but you can catch pokemon from different regions in kanto just not torchic.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Ok I'm stuck. Where do i find Olga after she takes my badges? I have cut and did everything possible with the badges but now i need them for the third gym.

Good question. Is there any rooms or dungeons you haven't explored yet? For instance, Route 11, the East part of Route 2 and that Diglett's cave? You'll have to find Olga in one of the places I mentioned above and beat her to get your badges back(otherwise you won't be able to challenge the Pokemon GYM in both Vermilion and Celadon).

???????? wait for it to finish? you cant catch torchic in kanto in my game either, but you can catch pokemon from different regions in kanto just not torchic.

So you're gonna make it possible for people to catch many Johto and Hoenn Pokemon in Kanto? That does sound like a good idea but it may not be an easy task. Remember you can only make twelve species of Pokemon available to be captured for each grass/cave map and the number is even lower for Water terrain. How can you manage to balance the encounter rate of those Pokemon, I wonder.

Btw, I'm glad to announce that we've got a new teammate to work on this project. OblivionMew has just become our spriter and he's gonna take over the work of most Character/Trainer Sprites and possibly some other custom graphics. Now I'm more confident that this project will eventually turn out to be a successful Pokemon Fan Game with the help of OblivionMew. I'd like to say "thank you" for those who claim to be Pokemon HOF supporters as well. This game is going nowhere without fan support. Have a good time, everyone, hope you enjoy this fan game.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Good question. Is there any rooms or dungeons you haven't explored yet? For instance, Route 11, the East part of Route 2 and that Diglett's cave? You'll have to find Olga in one of the places I mentioned above and beat her to get your badges back(otherwise you won't be able to challenge the Pokemon GYM in both Vermilion and Celadon).

So you're gonna make it possible for people to catch many Johto and Hoenn Pokemon in Kanto? That does sound like a good idea but it may not be an easy task. Remember you can only make twelve species of Pokemon available to be captured for each grass/cave map and the number is even lower for Water terrain. How can you manage to balance the encounter rate of those Pokemon, I wonder.

Btw, I'm glad to announce that we've got a new teammate to work on this project. OblivionMew has just become our spriter and he's gonna take over the work of most Character/Trainer Sprites and possibly some other custom graphics. Now I'm more confident that this project will eventually turn out to be a successful Pokemon Fan Game with the help of OblivionMew. I'd like to say "thank you" for those who claim to be Pokemon HOF supporters as well. This game is going nowhere without fan support. Have a good time, everyone, hope you enjoy this fan game.

Thanks it turned out i didnt go all the way through diglett's cave in order to find olga. So yeah now im at the dark tunnel or whatever its called. Im also trying to find a growlithe but i cant. Its a shame. :(

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • Thanks it turned out i didnt go all the way through diglett's cave in order to find olga. So yeah now im at the dark tunnel or whatever its called. Im also trying to find a growlithe but i cant. Its a shame. :(

Growlithe isn't in Rock Tunnel. It's in Cinnabar Mansion.

And by the way, I changed the Pokemon data. I'll change it again in the next release and make it even harder to evolve your Pokemon.

Atomic Reactor

well, instead of changing the lv's it evolves, (which isnt harder, just longer and more boring)
    why dont you change the amount of exp. it takes to lv your pokemon up?
    that would solve a few problems. :3

Atomic Reactor

dont make them evolve later. that is lame -_-
    stick to the exp change.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021

And by the way, I changed the Pokemon data. I'll change it again in the next release and make it even harder to evolve your Pokemon.
    So your pushing back evolution why?

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009

I never thought it was in rock tunnel. O_o If it was in rock tunnel that would be crazy. Thanks for telling me the location.

So how much farther will push the evolution level? I like the idea.

So your pushing back evolution why?

Probably because they might increase the level cap.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I never thought it was in rock tunnel. O_o If it was in rock tunnel that would be crazy. Thanks for telling me the location.

So how much farther will push the evolution level? I like the idea.

Probably because they might increase the level cap.

We won't have a level cap until the next region, and it'll work differently from what you're used to.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Update time:

A new Dungeon called Mount. Iyokan is already made and the West Mountain is currently available to explore. There're lavas under Mount. Iyokan so the rocks are looking red-hot(the East Mountain is actually an active Volcano)! There'll be a future event that would enable the player to discover a secret hideout of an evil organization and defeat them. The boulder event is implemented and some treasures will only be obtainable by pushing those boulders away. The East Mountain, however, is still not accessible right now. Please check the screenshots below to take a deep view at this update:

screenshot10.png

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • the update looks great hall of famer.

Thanks alot, Pokemon OI. It took me three days to map this area and implement all those trainer battles and I've got it done eventually. Btw, what's going on with Pokemon Infinite Rainbow?

I expect as much because my pokemon will probably be too powerful by the time i hit Johto and Hoenn

We're already well-prepared for this issue so don't worry, you won't find your Pokemon too powerful in Johto and Hoenn unless you intend to battle in Indigo League for more than tens of times.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Thanks alot, Pokemon OI. It took me three days to map this area and implement all those trainer battles and I've got it done eventually. Btw, what's going on with Pokemon Infinite Rainbow?
    I'm working on my update now. so Hopefully it will up later today.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I'm still putting together graphics.

However, because it will take an extremely long time to use all of the new tiles that I've accumulated, right now I'm working on using the existing tilesets to make the maps better. I'm adding more dialogue, signposts, eye candy, and whatnot. I promise you'll be a lot more entertained next time.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back