• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    Dude, you should totally have it that during the mewtwo island events, Mewtwo clones your party like in the movie, and they're all stronger than your pokemon(Of course, you'd have to fight them and win). And actually, the other trainers who get to the island also have THEIR pokemon cloned, so this could easily lead to a very epic event!( You could follow the movie further, and have mewtwo capture everyone's pokemon.) :)
    Actually this will be apart of Pokemon infinite rainbow

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • DARN! Someone else is using the PHO tileset!

Well, at least there'll be some competition lol Good luck with it.

Atomic Reactor

honestly, that map doesn't even look good.
    its to open.
    and yet, the buildings are crammed together badly.
    the mixture of the lab and houses looks horrible -_-

but uh... well, good luck next time.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2008
    dude, i love your game! i just have one question. how many additional islands after the ones listed on the first page are you planning to implement into the game or is that it? thanks and keep up the good work!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Dude, you should totally have it that during the mewtwo island events, Mewtwo clones your party like in the movie, and they're all stronger than your pokemon(Of course, you'd have to fight them and win). And actually, the other trainers who get to the island also have THEIR pokemon cloned, so this could easily lead to a very epic event!( You could follow the movie further, and have mewtwo capture everyone's pokemon.) :)

Nice idea, dude. I think there's a way to clone the party's Pokemon so this is fairly realistic and expectable. I'll try to make this event similar to the anime series but it will still have its own features. Have a good time!

dude, i love your game! i just have one question. how many additional islands after the ones listed on the first page are you planning to implement into the game or is that it? thanks and keep up the good work!

Well, I'm supposed to implement all the Islands appeared in the Orange Archipelago region so there'll be more islands to be made. For instance, I'm going to do Trovita Island with the fifth Pokemon GYM of Orange Islands after the Mandarin Island is completed. I appreciate your interest in this game project very much, have a good time!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • honestly, that map doesn't even look good.
    its to open.
    and yet, the buildings are crammed together badly.
    the mixture of the lab and houses looks horrible -_-

but uh... well, good luck next time.

I know; that's just a prototype that I made. The actual one will have buildings more spaced out and the lab will be on the corner away from the houses. I will also combine this tilesheet with the standard overworld one from FR/LG so it will have dirt roads and everything.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I got a question

Is it possible to for other people to be playing alongside with you like an online game? If not its ok because the game still looks good. Since I am downloading the client right now.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I got a question

Is it possible to for other people to be playing alongside with you like an online game? If not its ok because the game still looks good. Since I am downloading the client right now.

Well, I'm sorry to tell you that this is not an on-line game that you can play alongside with your friend. We will probably enable on-line trade and battle features in future releases. Still, you will be accompanied by a partner who will battle together with you during trainer battles at some specific point of the game though, but this feature is still not added to the current Pokemon HOF version 1.2 due to the lack of Trainerback sprite. I appreciate your interest in this fan game very much, and have a good time playing Pokemon HOF!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Well, I'm sorry to tell you that this is not an on-line game that you can play alongside with your friend. We will probably enable on-line trade and battle features in future releases. Still, you will be accompanied by a partner who will battle together with you during trainer battles at some specific point of the game though, but this feature is still not added to the current Pokemon HOF version 1.2 due to the lack of Trainerback sprite. I appreciate your interest in this fan game very much, and have a good time playing Pokemon HOF!

The game looks like an actual pokemon version so it doesn't matter but i'm having trouble playing the game. When i get all the files, i click the game but it doesn't work and then i try opening it with java and it says its corrupted.

What program do i use to open the game?

Years
  • Does this game like crash in the middle like Raptor Version?

On Raptor v. When I save a game on a location, - (in pc) and then save again after I caught some pokemons, in a different location and then load it, I start from the place whe nI saved at the PC.

It's really annoying and thats why I stopped playing it.

So does this game do the same thing as Raptor?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • The game looks like an actual pokemon version so it doesn't matter but i'm having trouble playing the game. When i get all the files, i click the game but it doesn't work and then i try opening it with java and it says its corrupted.

What program do i use to open the game?

Having trouble opening the game file? It's possible that you don't have RTP installed and please check this webpage for the download:
    http://tkool.jp/products/rpgxp/eng/rtp_download.html

Does this game like crash in the middle like Raptor Version?

On Raptor v. When I save a game on a location, - (in pc) and then save again after I caught some pokemons, in a different location and then load it, I start from the place whe nI saved at the PC.

It's really annoying and thats why I stopped playing it.

So does this game do the same thing as Raptor?

I never have experience like this so I don't know whether this is a bug or something...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I've got a problem my squirtle. He isn't involving. He is lvl 18 and still hasn't evolved.

Atomic Reactor

squirtles evolve at level 50 into dragonites now!

lol jk.
    HOF, did you mess with the pokemon data at all?

or is it holding an everstone -_-

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    didnt you hear!

lol jk.

I didnt mess with anything and its not holding an everstone. I was playing and i havent had a squirtle for a while so i thought it evolved at lvl 16. It hit lvl 16 and im like ok maybe 18. Then it hit lvl 18 and learned Bite but then nothing happened.

Need help here!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Squirtle used to evolve at lvl 18, but InMooseWeTrust(I think) said he changed the Pokemon data :)

Oh thank God. Thanks a lot man. I didnt want to start over. Soooo do you know what lvl he evolves?

Edit: Thanks you were right squirtle evolved at lvl 20.

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Oh thank God. Thanks a lot man. I didnt want to start over. Soooo do you know what lvl he evolves?

Edit: Thanks you were right squirtle evolved at lvl 20.

Well Squirtle does evolve at level 20 in this game. We edited the Pokemon data to make this game more balanced and playable. The moves a Pokemon can learn are also modified so now Pokemon can learn D/P moves and most Pokemon won't stop learning moves until Level 70-75(The more powerful the move is, the later you'll be able to learn it). It might somehow make the game more difficult to play but I wish you'd love this update.

didnt you hear!

lol jk.

Lol, I bet more people will be using Squirtle as their starter if it evolves into Dragonite...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    Well Squirtle does evolve at level 20 in this game. We edited the Pokemon data to make this game more balanced and playable. The moves a Pokemon can learn are also modified so now Pokemon can learn D/P moves and most Pokemon won't stop learning moves until Level 70-75(The more powerful the move is, the later you'll be able to learn it). It might somehow make the game more difficult to play but I wish you'd love this update.

Lol, I bet more people will be using Squirtle as their starter if it evolves into Dragonite...

Well i didnt say i didnt like it. I think its better and i have been playing your game and its freaken awsome. Keep up the work.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Well i didnt say i didnt like it. I think its better and i have been playing your game and its freaken awsome. Keep up the work.

Thank you for saying this, I do appreciate it very much. Have a good time!

Yo, where can I find a Torchic in Kanto?

I'm sorry it's not possible for you to capture a Pokemon that doesn't belong to Generation I video game series. The only way for you to obtain a Torchic is to wait till this game reaches Hoenn, which might not be possible in recent future.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back