• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
  • Hello, everyone. I have just made a small change to Pokemon HOF. With the help of Wichu(Scripts) and Itachi Senpai(sprites), I was able to create a unique feature for Pinkan Island, thus you'll be able to find pink Pokemon on this specific area from now on! Unlike Shiny Pokemon, Pink Pokemon's only habitat is Pinkan Island. Some of the Pokemon will remain pink after evolution, while others will lose their pink color(funny isn't it?) An example of Pink Venonat is shown below:

PinkanPokemon.png

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    what I'd really like to have from Pinken Island is a pink Butterfree, you know like the one on the anime
    butterfreeeq6.png

butterfree1jl6.png

also I think they should stay pink when they evolve

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • That Butterfree is the best thing you've done so far. The only thing you should adjust is the shading on the pink. You should also recolor its wings. I suggest using the wings from the original shiny. Here's a picture you can use as a guide:

Satoshi%27s_Butterfree.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2013
    I do not know if I am lucky or if it is a bug but in my first half hour of playing 2 out of the 3 rattatas I battled where shiny.
    1 out of the 3 pidgeys I battled were shiny.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • I wasn't planning on Numel but it looks amazing. You even used the 3rd gen sprite!

OK, so now we have the following Pink Pokémon:

Caterpie family
    Venonat family
    Rhyhorn family
    Numel family
    Sunkern family
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

And this is just the grass. There could be more in the nearby water.

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • I wasn't planning on Numel but it looks amazing. You even used the 3rd gen sprite!

OK, so now we have the following Pink Pokémon:

Caterpie family
    Venonat family
    Rhyhorn family
    Numel family
    Sunkern family
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

And this is just the grass. There could be more in the nearby water.

You don't have to use him, I just love Numel! I just did it as a minor contribution.
    P.S. if you do use him, maybe he could be a rarity in a kinda rough area along with common Rhyhorns? That would make sense.
    P.P.S. BRB with a Camerupt pinker

CameruptPINK.png

Here is Camerupt, and since the rocks on his back are usually brown, I made two different versions, one depicting him with redish rocks, and one with the traditional brown.

Last edited:

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • The top one looks better.
    Nice, thanks for the input. I think tomorrow I will try a small Pink water line.
    Which one would be best of these three:
    Seel-Dewgong
    Krabby-Kingler
    Wailmer-Wailord
    Im guessing that Krabby is the ideal choice, as I envision the islands waters to be shallow(eliminates Wailmer), and warm (eliminates Seel) Plus, it is most likely a beach, so Krabby fits right in.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • -Krabby is a RIVER CRAB
    -Wailmer is too big to come close to the island
    -Seel is too cold

How about Slakoth family? I have no idea how a sloth species made it all the way to an isolated tropical archipelago, but why the hell not?

Jaydin Knight suggested Sunkern family, Aipom family, and Yanma family.

That would bring the list to (12 on grass, and more can be in the coastal waters)...

Caterpie family
    Venonat family
    Rhyhorn family
    Numel family
    Sunkern family
    Aipom family
    Yanma family
    Slakoth family
    -
    -
    -
    -

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • How about Horsea or Clampearl? They might work... I think. There's also Corphish and Goldeen as well. But that's all I can think of for now.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Pink Magikarp :D (Joke lol)

I liek that Butterfree, easily your best one yet.

Nice Numel too :)

Dunno, a Pink Caterpie/Weedle, Sure I saw one of them in the Anime :) Also since there are pink Butterfree's I guess they'd evolove from Pink Caterpie's :)

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • How about Horsea or Clampearl? They might work... I think. There's also Corphish and Goldeen as well. But that's all I can think of for now.
    Horsea: YES! Will do!
    Clamperl: Isn't the pearl itself naturally pink?
    Corphish: Um........unsure
    Goldeen: Good idea, but it seems a bit bland, as golden is already red/white. Not really too much of a change when you think about it.

My idea:
    Staryu-Starmie
    Those would look nice......

P.S. The Yanma/Aipom family should only have the first stage pokemon, as sending Ambipom and Yanmega into a wild place would defeat the purpose of leveling them up in the first place.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    yea I've noticed that there are some Pokemon that are already pink like Jigglypuff and Clefairy

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2010
    hi could you fix the download links i really wanna download this game xD

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    made a pink/purple tropius but i'm not yet allowed to post it here is seems (this being my 2nd post)
    o well maybe later ill post it
    anyways gl with the game it looks great :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    Table of Contents

I. Introduction
    II. Story
    III. Characters
    IV. Features
    V. Progress
    VI. Screenshots
    VII. Videos
    VIII. Support
    IX. Staff
    X. Credits
    XI. Known Bugs
    XII. FAQ
    XIII. Releases

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    =================================================

I. Introduction

Have you ever wanted to play a Pokémon game that encompasses everything you love about Pokémon and the Pokémon universe? What if there was such a game? And it was being made right now!?

Pokémon Hall of Fame is the brainchild of several Pokémon fans with only one goal in mind: to create the ultimate Pokémon gaming experience. The project will follow the story of Ash, the protagonist from Kanto, Pallet town to follow his dream of becoming the champion and Pokemon master. Ash will begin his journey in Kanto, where he will have to college badges, battle against trainers, evil organizations and eventually reach Indigo Conference. The tour of Orange Islands starts after he wins the champ of Kanto League and explore an unknown region to the south of Kanto. Pokemon HOF will include elements from existing Video games, Anime and Manga, but also with its own features.

This game is made with RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials.

-------------------------------------------------

II. Story

For simplicity, the story will be separated into several chapters.

Chapter 1: Gotta Catch 'em All! [Completed]

You will follow Ash Ketchum's quest to become the world's greatest Pokémon master in its early days. You will be introduced to the fundamentals of Pokémon game playing and the many features of Pokémon Hall of Fame. Many adventures and rivals await you in your first quest, which leads to the Pokémon league. You will complete this chapter by competing in the annual Kanto Regional Championships of the International Pokémon League, held once a year in the Indigo Plateau.

Chapter 2: Citrus Paradise [Work in Progress]

After being awarded the honors of being Kanto Regional Champion, Ash Ketchum journeys out to seek the Elite Four of Kanto, with whom he desires a challenge. However, he is forced to deal with a minor setback in the Viridian Forest before he is able to get his hands on a ticket to the S.A. Monica, a cruise ship that travels from Kanto to the Orange Archipelago. What new adventures await Ash in this tropical paradise? You have to play to find out! ;)

Chapter 3: The Ultimate Clone [Coming Soon]

After defeating the Elite Four and rescuing the legendary birds from the hands of a dangerous collector, Ash is called on to deal with a powerful force which has no equals!

III. Characters

Ash Ketchum: The protagonist of the game, he is a young boy from Pallet Town aspiring to be the world's greatest Pokémon master.
    images

Gary Oak: The grandson of Prof. Oak and Ash's long-time rival, he will soon be following his grandfather's footsteps in becoming a notable Pokémon researcher.
    images

Olga Blue: Olga is a mysterious girl from Pallet Town who steals one of Prof. Oak's Pokémon and goes on an adventure of her own. Although she is a real menace, Olga is a quite gifted trainer and helps Ash on numerous occasions.
    trainer083.png

Ritchie: A young trainer who resembles Ash in many aspects. He's more like a friend to Ash rather than rivals, even though their Pokemon battle with each other fiercely.
    images

Jamy: A young girl who appears in Viridian Forest around the same time that Ash is trying to find a way to the Orange Islands. Who is this girl, and why is she looking for her uncle?
    images

Kanto Gym Leaders
    (will be updated soon):
    Spoiler:

Indigo Plateau Opponents:

Spoiler:

Orange Islands Gym Leaders
    (will be updated soon):
    Spoiler:

IV. Features

Spoiler:

V. Progress

Kanto: Done

Orange Islands

Spoiler:

Mandarin Island South: Done
    Trovita Island: Done

Orange Islands Regional Maps: 19%
    Revision of Kanto: 3%
    Graphics Upgrade: 12%

VI. Screenshots

The screenshots will be in spoiler tags, ordered from most recent to least recent update.

screenshot10-1.png

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

VII. Videos:

Three videos about Pokemon HOF have been released, with two of them describing the new Pallet town events and the latest video portraying Misty's event. Why not take a look at them and see how different the new version 1.3 will be compared to the previous betas?

Spoiler:

VIII. Support

If you would like to support our game, you can do so by putting a banner on your custom signature. You can also post a reply saying you want to be a supporter. The new animated banner has been made by Destrozone and is already available to use now:

Support.gif

The pictures below are the old banners made by Pokemon Platinum:
    HOFuserbar-1.png

HOFBANNER2.png

Current Supporters: Pokemon Platinum, Cooluke21, EJames2100, Pokemon OI, Kyogre Trainer, ryushin5, Elynxer, Durandral, PokePlatinum(don't mistake this person as Pokemon Platinum), Trace, Pikachu192, AuraAshley, Vivek_chat, Tony Montana.

IX. Staff

Head staff:
    Hall of Famer - Project administrator, designer, mapper, scripter
    InMooseWeTrust - Mapper, idealist, experimenter, geographer, future planner

Spriters team:
    OblivionMew - Leading Spriter
    Bubblewrap - Character Spriter, manga reader
    Finneon - Spriter
    Destrozone - Spriter
    Itachi Senpai - Pokemon Spriter
    Konekodemon - Pokemon Spriter

Writers team:
    Jaydin Knight - Leading Writer
    *morningstar - Writer, idealist
    bobandbill - Writer, idealist

Scripters team: Currently no one is working on the scripts, we will try to find someone on this site or rmxp.org

Although we are thankful for all the help we have received, we still need a whole lot more help for all the things we're trying to do. That's why, if you have ANYTHING at all to contribute, we would love to have it from you. Also, if you see anything in our game that you like, let us know and we can negotiate a trade.

Here is a list of available jobs. Keep in mind that some of these jobs are unique to our game.

Spoiler:

Anything else? If you have some skill that we might need, just let us know and we'll let you know how you can help us. If you're interested in applying for a position, here is the application form. Fill it out and email it to [email protected].

Spoiler:

We can not guarantee that you will be accepted just for filling out this application. We have every right to ignore you if you claim to help us but refuse to actually contribute anything.

X. Credits:

Organizations and Groups:
    Nintendo: For anything and everything Pokémon, plus some resources we obtained from various Nintendo games
    Spriters-resource: Some custom D/P graphics
    Orangeislands.net: and their text RPG - sprites and concept of Miltrit and Pegaflame'
    WAH: Overworld Tiles
    VGMusic: Sound tracks for the future Pokemon HOF public release

Game Developers:
    Poccil: Pokémon Essentials
    Flameguru: Upgrading the starter kit
    Victor"Harry Potter": Providing the animations of battle, as well as the bag screens.
    OmegaGroudon: The title screen
    Wichu: D/P style text skins, some help with scripting
    Houndoomed: Start Button
    venom12: Numerous maps and graphics support
    shinylugia249: Almost complete set of D/P battle graphics

Random Contributers:

Avatar: Custom Overworld sprites
    Pokemon Platinum: D/P battle menu screen, D/P moves and the banner
    Pokémaker: Sprite for Crystal Onix
    elynxer: Prof. Ivy sprite
    Coronis: Sprites
    froslass_maniac: Fusion of Nidoran male and female
    Gladeshadow: from Serebii Forums - Ghost Marowak sprites
    Jocelyn-213: Trainer sprites of Ritchie and Daisy
    Andinator: Sprite of KangasKid
    alistair and saurav: Provide Don patch and other overworld tilesets
    NarutoAsh: Autotiles
    TeamRocketRose: Ash's sprite, trainer sprites, Pokemon sprites and more...
    Zee.Kthxbai: The Second evolution of Orange Islands Pokemon Ontlam

XI. Known Bugs

This is a partial list, so please tell us if there are any more. Also, please let us know if you know how to fix these bugs.

Spoiler:

XII. FAQ

Don't ask something that is already answered here.

Spoiler:

XIII. Releases

The version 1.3(January 2009) has been released, please check this link below to download the game from adrive.com or rapidshare:

http://www.adrive.com/public/e24b1b3335cd422c79015879035ab5e7820a8edb61ef59dd7d200d6a9d929811.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/194965919/Pok_mon_Hall_of_Fame_Version_1.3.rar.html

The older releases version 1.2 (August 2008) and version 1.1 (June 2008), and can be found here:

http://www.adrive.com/public/c8f9d779f2d44107ca9372077e57e8b9a24bf9bd86e48fbe332ca850ef4a55b9.html
    http://rapidshare.com/files/124527930/Pokemon_Hall_Of_Fame_V_1.1.rar

=================================================
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Thank you for reading this post and we hope you enjoy our game.
    hey man the links hav expired plz check it ...
    nice game...
    but i need some cheats man
    4 care candy
    n masterballs

hey man the links hav expired plz check it ...
    nice game...
    but i need some cheats man
    4 care candy
    n masterballs

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back