• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
  • You mean Diamond/Pearl? If so, then they are the correct sprites.
    What do you mean by 3rd gen? Ah never mind let someone else do them. But I do need to know what game the sprites are specifically from,
    as I am doing Staryu and Starmie.

3rd gen sprites means R/S/E sprites. (Never mind it has been posted right b4 me lol)

And I also agree the Slaking sprite looks strange. It looks like it's picking its nose lol

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • 1st Gen = Red, Blue, Yellow

2nd Gen = Gold, Silver, Crystal

3rd Gen = Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald

Not entirely sure where Fire Red and Leaf Green fit in, I would assume in 3rd Gen but I dunno :?

Spoiler:

Last edited:

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    hm. the game looks interesting. i'll keep an eye out for this, maybe apply to be an editor.

FYI, the beta links for the latest beta have both expired. would you mind reuploading them ;]? i'd like to try it out before deciding whether to apply EDIT: went through older posts and found a link that worked, thanks EDIT2: nevermnid, can't get the link to work.

and also, with the chapters [and no, this is not covered in the FAQ] there will be more than 3, right? you said that you want it to go on for as long as you want, so it would make sense that there would be more after what you have for chapter 3

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • hm. the game looks interesting. i'll keep an eye out for this, maybe apply to be an editor.

FYI, the beta links for the latest beta have both expired. would you mind reuploading them ;]? i'd like to try it out before deciding whether to apply EDIT: went through older posts and found a link that worked, thanks EDIT2: nevermnid, can't get the link to work.

and also, with the chapters [and no, this is not covered in the FAQ] there will be more than 3, right? you said that you want it to go on for as long as you want, so it would make sense that there would be more after what you have for chapter 3

We're not accepting any more writers/editors for a while. Why don't you apply for something else?

The chapters will go on way past three. We just haven't decided what each chapter will cover.

scienceboy

3 Gen Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    We're not accepting any more writers/editors for a while. Why don't you apply for something else?

The chapters will go on way past three. We just haven't decided what each chapter will cover.

then you should probably edit the first post, as it says that editor positions are open :P

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
    Years
  • Finsiher.png

Heres some Pinks in 3rd gen.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    what lvl does metapod become butterfree cuz this is really annoying i wanna beat brock already
    :[

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2011
    Just out of curiosity, can the male nidoran be caught in the same location as the female nidoran.
    Btw this is a great game kudos to you all once again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back