• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destrozone

Finally Flyin' Solo
Years
  • I think theres a glitch also in the viridian city, when you go in front of the gym door,and says its locked, and when you turn around its jumps down the hill, and then doesnt move anymore
    We'll log it and see if we can fix it.
    Im still stuck in the first gym(Brock), becuase my pichu doesnt stand a chanhce against the rock pokemon and the bug pokemon ive captured are like 1 hit K.O.
    If you catch a mankey, then there shouldn't be any more problems.
    And i wanted to ask that, the caterpies r usually green right? but i captured a yellow one that sparkled when it showed up, is it like a shiny or something??
    The shiny encounter ratio is a bit high at the moment, so enjoy your shiny that will soon become less common.

Elevat0r

$.Master Roger.$
    Years
  • okay thanks for the tips ;)

BTW: i found another BIG glitch :( messed my game up. When i was battleing the gyarados which misty lost and lost then i went back to the pokemon center liek always, and then went the text that misty talks: "dont go theres abunch of thieves...and so on" anyway after she sayd lets battle and if i wi you wont go or somethin then it say ERROR and ended the game...

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • okay thanks for the tips ;)

BTW: i found another BIG glitch :( messed my game up. When i was battleing the gyarados which misty lost and lost then i went back to the pokemon center liek always, and then went the text that misty talks: "dont go theres abunch of thieves...and so on" anyway after she sayd lets battle and if i wi you wont go or somethin then it say ERROR and ended the game...

I'm really sorry about this. I didn't pay much attention to the possibility that people might lose some decisive battles so that the game will be unable to proceed afterwards. I'm thinking about setting up a game over script so that people will not be allowed to lose certain trainer battles at all.

BTW, thanks for being a Pokemon HOF supporter and I wish you enjoy playing this game.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    I had a quick question why do you have so many orange island gym leaders? wasnt there only 4 ash challenged then faced against like the champion or something to the effect that had a dragonite and got a trophy. Im not saying oh dont do that cause its wrong i was just curious and i thought it would save you time so you could procead to johto ps good work so far i love it.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I had a quick question why do you have so many orange island gym leaders? wasnt there only 4 ash challenged then faced against like the champion or something to the effect that had a dragonite and got a trophy. Im not saying oh dont do that cause its wrong i was just curious and i thought it would save you time so you could procead to johto ps good work so far i love it.

Well this game is not supposed to completely follow the plot from the anime, it will have its own features. We are also revising Kanto to make it considerably different from the video games, and you will be able to challenge more than 8 kanto gym leaders by the time we complete this task.

Hey what's up Hall of Famer No new updates coming for a long time now??
    R U Busy??:shocked:

Well I was a little bit pissed off due to long and exhausting hour exams recently. My spring break starts next week so hopefully I will be able to work on the North orange islands by then.
    :)

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Small update:

I edited the Pokemon selection screen so it is presented in D/P style now. Please check the screenshot below to see what it looks like:

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Elevat0r

$.Master Roger.$
    Years
  • the D/P presentation isvery nice, but i have a question.
    If a new beta version or new version of Pokemon HOF comes, then do i have do start all over again or can i play with my old user?

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • The Kanto revisions will not be in the next release because of the sheer size and complexity of the changes. They will be in the release after that.

You will likely be able to transfer your save file from this release into the next one. After that, no guarantees because of the changes that will take place. Not only in maps, but you will also see pretty drastic changes in other things too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back