• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
  • I'll join...as a manga reader! I've read the Red and Yellow Arcs and I'm now reading the gold arc. I remember a lot of it, but I'll happily reread it! Just tell me what you want to know. I'll also be a movie watcher...

You have to do better than that. For manga reader, you have to have read and understood A LOT more. I'm not expecting you to be as good as Coronis, but you have to come close.

As for movie watcher, you need to be a total expert on all the movies up to the current one.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • You have to do better than that. For manga reader, you have to have read and understood A LOT more. I'm not expecting you to be as good as Coronis, but you have to come close.

As for movie watcher, you need to be a total expert on all the movies up to the current one.

Whoa, Moose. Being kind of a perfectionist are we? Not even Coronis can recall every detail in every chapter of the Manga.

Vannah☆

Spriter
    Years
  • I went up to the game corner and it said I couldn't go in without a coin case. I saved, and afterwards I couldn't move. The bumping into the wall sound kept repeating and it froze. And it still happens every time I restart the game. Is there anyway I can reverse this? I tried getting on my bike, fishing, digging, and everything else. >< Is there anything I can do?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • I went up to the game corner and it said I couldn't go in without a coin case. I saved, and afterwards I couldn't move. The bumping into the wall sound kept repeating and it froze. And it still happens every time I restart the game. Is there anyway I can reverse this? I tried getting on my bike, fishing, digging, and everything else. >< Is there anything I can do?

Well apparently you're not using the latest version... Please re-download the file from this adrive link below and all you need to do next is to backup your save file (game.rsdata),
    http://www.adrive.com/public/153b63360fcab44a7d9fd43e37043f1146680962a6e1cb26d7bae0568a299614.html

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • can i put the suppeor bar in my sig?

Of course you can. Please copy the image link from one of the two banner sprites below:

Support.gif

support-1.gif

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • ..lol Which do I use XD

Ok, downloaded HOF from the latest post by HOF, played for a few mins and did a video but you have 2 covering those areas..lol

So I'm going to take a few more video's or towns and etc... :)

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Nice Game bro, besides the glitches and stuff.

Anyway, I was in battle with Brock and ny Pidgey had no moves left so it used struggle. The thing missed 7 times in a row?

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Here's a tip, if you want sound in your recordings.
    (assuming your using XP) Go to control panel, sound, and right click the thing in Recording devices to "Show disconnected devices", and enable and use Stereo mix. It will be perfect quality.

Otherwise, neat video, except you forgot a few accents. (Like the é in Pokémon.)

Nice suggestion! We will try it out next time.

Nice Game bro, besides the glitches and stuff.

Anyway, I was in battle with Brock and ny Pidgey had no moves left so it used struggle. The thing missed 7 times in a row?

Capture a Mankey at route 22 and you're on your way winning the first badge.

can i be a spriter im good at splices and skratch drawing sprites

Of course you can, please fill in this form first and we will see what you can do for Pokemon HOF.

Spoiler:

Forever Forbidden

Takes the longest shortcut.
    Years
  • Username: Jonny Chleevas
    Sex: Male...

Desired Position: Mapper
    Previous Experience: None, but i map for G5
    Email address: PM me for it.
    Instant Messenger ID: Only MSN, sorry.

Describe Yourself: I was described by a personality expert as to being 'An insane childish sophisticated genius'. Im a nice guy, but i can get frustrated at the small things. I can be social, but do get on peoples nerves with my personality.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • Username: Jonny Chleevas
    Sex: Male...

Desired Position: Mapper
    Previous Experience: None, but i map for G5
    Email address: PM me for it.
    Instant Messenger ID: Only MSN, sorry.

Describe Yourself: I was described by a personality expert as to being 'An insane childish sophisticated genius'. Im a nice guy, but i can get frustrated at the small things. I can be social, but do get on peoples nerves with my personality.

Thanks for doing this, Jonny. I will add you to the mappers team!

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
    Years
  • Here's a tip, if you want sound in your recordings.
    (assuming your using XP) Go to control panel, sound, and right click the thing in Recording devices to "Show disconnected devices", and enable and use Stereo mix. It will be perfect quality.

Otherwise, neat video, except you forgot a few accents. (Like the é in Pokémon.)

Ahh thanks, I'll check it out, I should be making a few more Vids today, I try to show the surroundings and such as much as :)

Oh yeah, the ladies ar gonna hate me more!
    As a qick note to others, go to the HOF forums to see exactly what i do....

The dudes maps are amazing :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back