• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hazard : Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Yama stared over the crates and at the door to freedom..and the rocket blocking it. Even though he was asleep, and Yama could easily sneak passed him..She had to go and save her Pokemon first.

She hadn't seen many scientists enter the labortory today, only one. 'Hmm..only one. Well, I could take that one out easily, but what if theres more..?' Yama glanced at the labortory door that was nexted to the storage room. She stopped and blinked "The storage room. Thas it!" She exclaimed as she snuck past the sleeping Rocket and snuck quietly into the storage room. Weapons of all kinds were in there. Grabbing a blunt dagger, she snickered evily to herself and snuck her way to the scientist's labortory. 'Way to go Yama!! Just wait till you get your revenge and get back your Pokemon!' She thought happily and excidently to herself and she quietly opened the door to the lab and snuck in. Inside, Yama saw a scientist staring at the tubes of pokemorphs lined along the walls. She gagged for a second, but got over it and started sneaking toward him, not looking at the billions of tubes along the walls. Once she got close enough, she nailed the dull end of the dagger hard against his neck, knocking him out cold. Snickering to herself, Yama went over to the computers.

She turned a corner and there was..another scientist listening to her headphones..staring right at her. Yama withdrew and growled loudly at the scientist. She didn't know what to do so she just shifted a few feet back and continued growling, waiting for the scientist to make her next move..

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Wow, thats great! Go on! *grabbing some popcorn* ^^ Uh, all other players, you first can play if the containers are opened. I tell you if you can play, ok?

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: im still in a container right? oh yeah can't wait to start playing. Nigma your story is very cool good job. sits next to nigma with own popcorn.XP

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Hester froze. Was that... a pokemorph?
    Hester couldn't think. She just kept staring, slowly slipping off her headphones while her hand moved to the pokeballs on her desk. She grabbed one - it was chipped and the paint was peeling off.
    She stopped half way, and stood up. She expected Yama to attack, and it would be better to take it standing up.
    "How'd you get out?" she called, "I warn you, I'm armed!" she added, despite the fact the only weapon she had was still inside his ball.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    {I think so.... Maybe Yama will confront Hester and make her open the containers?}

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: That is a nice option to continue the story! Good idea Charon-Chan! ^^ But i am waiting now until something happens between you and the scientist, and if the containers are opened, i give a short but nice introduction to the morphs and to the hunters. If the hunters are friendly, i don?t know... ;-) Hey pokehunter, don?t eat up all that popcorn! We have to wait some time to go on! Here you have a Cola. What do you think pokehunter, this is an interesting situation... :-D

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    yeah, If it was real i think i would be terrified. thanks for the cola. :P this is awsome, i think this is the best rp i've played, well read yet can't wait to get in it. oh and since im a hunter im friendly with other hunters. oh and i think we should add that the rockets implanted chip in the hunters so that they would interact with each other, instead of fighting each other. with the chip they act like an elite group of warriors. XP

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Ok guys, i'm back from school :) and I don't have soccer practice today so now I can reply!! w00t lol

Yama stood there, frozen to the spot. 'What should I do??' She though franticly to herself. Then she remembered the dagger. 'Whatever is in that ball..I will defeat it and let the Pokemorphs go!' She thought, holding up the dagger in front of the scientist. "I am not going to tell you how I escaped.." Yama said slowly. 'I will free the Pokemorphs! There will be no more torture done to them!!' She thought, ready to kill at any cost. "But I will tell you this..I will defeat you if you do not obey me and let all the captured Pokemorphs go!!" Sge shouted to the scientist. 'Then we can all teamup and rescue the captured trianers before they are tested on..' Yama continued thinking to herself, but not taking sight off the scientist.

Oh, and a heads up guys, I have a soccer game on thusday so I might not reply until really late (like seven or eight) or I will reply in the morning ^^"

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    The scientist looked at Yama seriously for a second.
    "I want to release them." she told her honestly. "I'll help you, I can't stand this place anymore."
    She looked at the pokeball in her hand, and then stood up, taking her card key and releasing the locks on the containers.
    "Help me open them!" she told Yama angrily.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: This text is for everyone who is a hunter or pokemorph!
    occ note: blue is master told story, red is my own character, ok?

You awake slowly, you open your eyes and again you see that you are in a container. You feel strange, your body doesn?t be the same before you were catched. Something strange is there. You don?t hear voices, you can?t see scientists running around. Then a computer voice in the container says: "Warning. Contermination abort. Security deaktivated. Open container." With a loud noise and much smoke the door of your container moves away and opens. The cables are automtical removing from your body. You can move now. As you leave the container you see some other containers which open slowly. In the front there are computers which show on the screen the containers with the planned programm. Every programm is the same: human destruction. It seemed to be not uploaded to you and the other containers yet. There are a scientist and another person too.

The big water filled containers with the hunters are opening automatical too. As the containers opens, the water inside flews out. "Hunter 1 aktivated. Hunter 2 aktivated. Hunter 3 aktivated. Error by Hunter 1: No complete program aviable. Creating own program."

Quickly the cables are captured from the Hunter and his eyes glow yellow. He looks into the room, the shoulder canon aims with his look. He walks a few steps to the group. A computer voice: "Several enemys detected. Weapons active." Growling the hunter walks in combat position to the scientist. On his hands there come big blades. The other hunters are linked to hunter one. They can see what he sees. Red vision and computer targeting search and destroy programm is running. The crosshair identificates the scientist as enemy in combat range.

occ: mwahahaha! I got ready to post this. I hope you feel as excited as me... ^^ Much fun with posting!

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: yay!

Hunter 2 wakes up and steps out of the container. seeing what Hunter 1 sees gets into attack position as well. His two blades extend from his right arm, his blade arm is ready to fly at any moment. Another computer voice is heard in Hunter 2's head Loading attack patterns, with this the hunters eyes flash red then back to green. He then moves to the left of Hunter 1, crouching with his blade arm held out like he is pointing. Readying for a running attack. a red cross hair aims at the scientist who has the key card.

Occ: glade you took my idea about linking the Hunters. this is awsome.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Hunter 3 steps out of the container and glances at Hunter 1 and 2.
    She pulls her laser stick out of her wrist and points it toward the scientist for he must have commited a sin.
    She stands in no battling position but instead a tall position, her shoulder parallel to the scientist.

OOC:I'm confused, so if that post is completely messed up, please tell me

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: i don't think it is but then again its up, to Nigma. I followed his lead then made it my own. but its a cool way you put your self.

Hunter 2 moves a little closer to Hunter 1 and 3 almost creating a circle, never letting his eyes off of the scientists. he reads the red read outs that scroll upwards, two enemys present, more on the way.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    OOC: Um..where excatly are you? >__O Your not with the hunters. Your in the lab with me and the other scientist. You can't escape yet either >>

Oh, and I don't really get what the hunters are doing Nigma. Could you explain it cause my brains already fried XD

IC:

Yama gasped quietly to herself "You want..to help them too? You? A scientist??" Yama could barely belive this, but her gut feeling said she should give the scientist a chance.

When she heard faint talking outside of her head she turned to the scientist. She had already gotten out her card key and unlocked the containers. She asked for help for pushing them open and Yama trotted over to her, placing her hands on the container and pushing it open..

OK now one Pokemorph is now free from the container and willing to do whatever he/she wants. But first you gotta get to know who rescued you if ya know what I mean ;)

First Pokemorph is out and up for grabs!!

Cebe

Vulpix Champion
    Years
    The pokemorph in the contaniar got out. She opened her eyes and stretched. She looked at the hunters in a circle. Kitty saw the computers nad went to look at them then she try to read it but didin't understand what it says. "I guess I can do what I want!" She said quietly to her. She then went close up to one of the hunters to see what they are.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ:
    @kakashi and sasuke lover: As the ID-Card were used to open the containers, all containers had opened and now the awakening process begun. The hunter lock is linked with the pokemorph containers, that means they are also open. The hunters do obey their programm, "search & destroy" which was implanted them. But does the programm work correct? I don?t think so... ^^

@naoko-chan & pokehunter: I think thats pretty good! Go on!

@all: Please play realistic. You all were treatened by rocket members, the only thing you remember NOW is pain, scientists, laboratory and the day you were catched. I don?t think if i am a pokemorph i jump out if it is opened and scream "hurray", i think i would be careful, you know what i mean?

@pokemorphs: Situation is that you awaken and see a scientist, a trainer and some armed "creatures".

The hunter growld, slowly went arount the scientist, not loosing her out his view. He returned the blades and looked at the pokemorphs. Every single pokemorps seemed to be scanned. Then he went to the trainer. It seemed he didn?t think that the morphs are enemys. He very carefully looked at the trainer, but he didn?t notice the dagger.

"wait..." the hunter mumbled suddenly. "Why am i thinking this?" A computer voice was heared:
    "Warning. Object doesn?t obey the programm." The hunter hold his head and growld. The red Vision of the hunter changed. The crosshair couldn?t decide what the scientist would be. It stoped by neutral. "Weapons deactivated. Programm deleted. Own decision priority." the computer said. "I remember... Team rocket! This is a rocket lab!" he looked to his body. "What did you do to me?" Slowly he walked to the scientist. "Person identification failed." "Who are you? You are not a member of team rocket!" his voice was angered and dark.

Crystal_Lily_Breeze

Staring at the moon.
    Years
    The girl awakens in a shadowy blur, her gaze out of focus, unable to feel herself. Rei feels numbed but then feeling slightly is restored, leaving her to wobble out of the containment unit. She blinks to get sight restored. Looking through her eyes, she feels different. She feels...short. An odd thing about it, it feels like she's been placed in another body. Before, she never felt this rejuvenated. Or this much pain. 'Wait a second... Before...?'

She opened her eyes in shock and darted her head, jerking it to a few figures. Namely a scientist and a trainer. 'But... Who are those creatures? They look strange-' But as she thought, she suddenly took one step back, into a flinching position. The memory of the day she been caught plays in her head, the eerie feeling of pain shot through her veins. The mental image of the icy cool prison-like laboratory and the scientists that inhabit them had now provoked her. However as she tried to display it on her face, the only thing that happens is a blank, her eyes are frozen. Probably this body that is now her own must not be used to this sudden emotion. Probably have to get a few more days in.

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
    Hester was beginning to regreat this. They were all around her now, all staring down, and all ready to kill at a moment's notice. She clutched her pokeball desperately, before turning to Yama.
    "Yeah, I'm a scientist, but I'm here to help, okay?" she practically spat, the familar pang of fear rising up from her stomach.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back