• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Hazard : Escape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    *looks around* Where is everybody...? Hm... I was hoping some other people would post before I posted again, but I suppose this will do. Hey Nigma, have you tried PMing the others to see what they're doing??

Lia
    --------

Lia saw the heavily armored Rockets approach and gasped. She could only imagine what they were about to do. She called to the others.

"Look out!" she yelled, and the she dove down behind a large barrel of something she hoped was not flammable. It happened to be empty though, and she was at least safe from blowing up.

She crouched down and covered her ears as screams and bullets riddled the air. She heard several hit the barrel she was hiding behind and hoped that nothing had gone through it to her. Then she suddenly felt a hot stinging pain flare up on her right upper arm. She looked over at it and noticed that a bullet must have just barely missed her, for a long, thin gash had suddenly appeared on her arm.

She hoped the others were all right.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Yeah, i contact all, but nobody is sending a reply or something like that. I wait 1 or 2 weeks, and if nobody comes back, i think about the situation and the future of this thread.

Hey, some new updates! NOW and ONLY IN THIS THREAD, i will show you the "Pokemon Hazard: The Escape" Musik - Theme!!! Yes, you read right. In every Scene, i will show a link where you can hear the Musik of the Scene. Cool eh? I made this musik by myself, hope you like it.

Lia-Action Scene:

Heavy Armed - Song

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Wow! That's really good Nigma! It's really cool that you made music for it. ^-^ I wish everyone would post more though. 'Tis the problem with all RPGs though, isn't it? Everyone posts at the beginning and then something happens and they forget. It's too bad really.

Oh well, I'll post again a little later. ^^

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: I hope the others will come back. Perhaps you ask them. If they don´t come, i perhaps restart the thread with other players. :-(

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: Well, came back to post again! Though, it's kinda hard with only me and you and occasionally someone else popping in. ^^;

Lia
    ---------

"Oh!" Lia grunted, the pain in her arm throbbing a bit. She didn't hear anymore shots, and she assumed that the Rockets had left to shoot up another area of the place. She stood up slowly, her arm bleeding.

"Is everyone all well?" she asked, peering around to the others. There was a lot of blood on the floor, and Lia gaged a bit at seeing so many dead and mutilated bodies.... Her mind blocked it out though, and she knew that the best thing to do would be to just try and get the others, or the remaining others, out of this place.

"I think we should go...," Lia said sadly, and turned to the door, "We only have a couple minutes left."

OOC: If no one else responds after me for a few days, then I think you should restart it Nigma. It's a good story, and I know it has great potential.

dragon-fyre

Star Wars Fan
    Years
    OOC:Sorry I have'nt been on here for ages. I didn't realise anyone had been posting as I haven't got that "subscription" e-mail for ages. Anyway...

Wolf nodded and followed Lia out of the door. She glanced at the many dead bodies littering the floor and shuddered. The sight made her feel sick. "Are you ok?" she asked Lia quietly, seeing her injured arm.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: Well, i am happy to have you back! ^^ You know, playing an rp with only me and azu is kind of boring. Now we are 3 persons, but i hope the others come back.

The pokemorphs could see the exit after a while. But a rocket stood there, grinning. Before the morphs could do anything, the rocket member pushed a button and a heavy door locket the exit. Some soldiers, which where hidden, came out and shoot. "You are in a deathzone you things! You are mistakes which we are going to correct!" a soldier laughed!

Meanwhile:

Yama could hear some sounds. Rockets came in her direction, so she had to react quickly. She could go upstairs, or crouch through a narrow passage which she saw now. It leaded in the darkness, and screams where heard from it.

Last edited:

pokehunter56

custom spriter
    Years
    Occ: well i guess its been a long time hasn't it. well i'm back with hell to pay. ha ha ha, j/k. so i read the story and if im correct i should start my post like this.

Ic: Grimlock noticed Hyeko had gone through another door. moveing carefully but swiftly around the dead bodies that were still electrified, tried to figure out what Hyeko's malfunction was. Grimlock followed him for a little running into little resistence. the occasional rockets or two which he dismembered in a second. "Hmm, i wonder if the others got out or not." he thought to him self. just then he caught a glimps of Hyeko.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Nigma why are you controlling people's characters anyways? o___O;; Sorry but I can get ticked at that sometimes..

And it also confuses me o_O

IC:

Yaama could hear Rockets approaching. There wasn't many of them; only maybe two. She could hear their voices. 'Yep..only two' She said as she crouched down, ready to spring back up. Once the rockets came closer she did, and kicked them both in the heads, throwing them strongly against the hard steel wall, knocking them unconscience. There were loud thuds when their bodies came in contact with the steel. Yama sighed. 'Well that takes care of that..' She said. 'Too dangerous down here..the rockets from upstairs are probably gona by now..guess I should go back up..' She added in her thoughts as she started climbing up the stairs.

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: sry kakashi... ^^ i got bored so i didn´t notice that i controlled the charakters... ;-) I post more later, ok?

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    OOC: OMG! Posting time! ^___^

Lia
    -------------

"Yes, I think I will be all right," Lia responded to Wolf, "I believe a bullet narrowly missed my arm, and grazed the side of it instead. I don't think it's bad though, just bleeding a bit. It would be nice if I had something to tie around it." She wondered where the others were. There had been so many of them at the beginning, and now there was only she and Wolf? What about Grimlock and Hyeko? Were they all right too?

"I wonder how the others are getting along," Lia said quietly, not really wanting to think about it. This was all so scary.

Suddenly a Rocket member closed the exit door in front of them and then some soliders told them that they had met their doom. Lia didn't like this at all. Wolf could hold her own, but what was she going to do? Sing again? She shot a nervous and frightened glance at Wolf and then looked back at the Rockets.

'I am sorry,' she thought to herself and to the Rockets before her, 'but I have to fight.'

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    occ: yay, posting time! ^^ *heroic posing*

Hyeko entered the next room. A lot of cages were in it with pokemon. "Where? Where are you? Please answer me!" he shouted. "I know you are alife! Uriel, please answer me!" He walked fast from cage to cage, looking if his little friend where in it. Some rockets came in. "There is he! Stop it!" the rocket shouted. With angry voice Hyeko went to one of the two rockets. His shoulder-cannon aimed at the right of both. "Enemy spotted" a transmission voice told also to Grimlock. Hyeko fired. "Enemy eliminated". The poor rocket was blasted in pieces and the hunter went to the other one. "Tell me... grrr.... where is my little friend?"

Nigma

~Witch~
    Years
    Occ: OK i think this rp is dying slowly. I can?t reach all players and the story doesn?t go on. Well, i will wait 7 days from now on and then i will restart it with GOOD PLAYERS, because some of the other ones didn?t post right after the start.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back