• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2009
But it's a good attempt in helping us understand the game. Thanks Magius!

-Sonic~Boom-

☆彡
Years
Thanks for this great translation! :D

I've noticed if you try to use a Key Item (like your bike) it says "Rowan's words echoed..." XD

Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2011
You're actually pretty smart to do this!! Nintendo are noobs 'cause these type of stuff aren't supposed to take THAT long. Like 7 months for Translation?! Those guys suck at Translating. If they ever hire me, it'll take less than a month! Especially if it's just copy and paste! Like, they can use a GBC File of Text Files and Copy and Paste! Game Freak and Nintendo suck for Translating for too long. However, their games are awesome - only if they hire better Translators like me!
Actually at the time you made this post it had been leaked for more.

The rom got leaked a couple days before the game came out. 2 days before it came out the rom got leaked. This translation had also been going on before those roms were even leaked.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
Years
I have a problem, I attempted to connect to Wi-Fi and it just freezes up on my M3Real. Is that arm7.bin suppose to stop that?

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Yeah, it does, but I'm not sure if it's Windows specific or not.

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Can some buddy path it on a Soulsilver rom for my? I can't do it beacuse my pc don''t let me do it. So PM me please if you want to help me.

Hoshiko Aki

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2011
Have downlouded my rom form Romulion(if i type cortly now.)

And the problem is that the path keep stay at 0 kb. if i want te update that windows thingie it says only a error in instalion.

Tochukaso

Grass + Bug
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2009
on my Soulsilver game a message came up and then my save was deleted :( any reason why it did this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back