• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2011
    Excellent work. I can finally learn new moves without making a save prior. Very useful and I look forward to the next version.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Alright, here's what you do, I'll tell you exactly what to do to get this with the secuirty patch, so pay attention.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

1 Googe this : naspev.com pokemon heart gold japan

2 Go to the first result

3 Scroll down until you find a poster named Ajuko saying "Pokemon Heart Gold already patched with freeze and English translation patches. I've uploaded this myself which i tested on R4DS and DSTT and the results were: "cool, I got a badge!!!!""

4 Use the link that Ajuko provided. Download it. It has the security patch.

5 Download the translation patcher and put this rom in the "rom" folder.

6 Patch it like you normally would, and there you go! You've got the security patch and the translation patch!

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Alright, here's what you do, I'll tell you exactly what to do to get this with the secuirty patch, so pay attention.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

1 Googe this : naspev.com pokemon heart gold japan

2 Go to the first result

3 Scroll down until you find a poster named Ajuko saying "Pokemon Heart Gold already patched with freeze and English translation patches. I've uploaded this myself which i tested on R4DS and DSTT and the results were: "cool, I got a badge!!!!""

4 Use the link that Ajuko provided. Download it. It has the security patch.

5 Download the translation patcher and put this rom in the "rom" folder.

6 Patch it like you normally would, and there you go! You've got the security patch and the translation patch!

Ok. Two questions:
    1) Does this work for no$?
    2) If so, do you have a SS one, too?

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    1. I'm not sure if it works on No$, I haven't tried it on that.

2. I haven't searched for a SS one, HG was the only one I looked for. You could try googling it, you might eventually find it. Or ask someone to upload it for you.

Vanitas~

Ink Blot
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    Thanks. I actually have a SS one, but it doesn't have the no freeze patch. I was just wanting to be lazy. Oh well.....

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Well that's what I'd meant... I couldn't find one without no freeze patch.

Supergamecube14

The Worst Hacker Ever Born
    Years
  • Hey, can anyone tell me what changes are in 3b compared to 3? For example, was the "Young Couple" translation bug fixed? If so, I'll probably switch to 3b, but if the changes aren't noticible I probably? Can someone confrm this? Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2009
    Nintendo will. Next Spring.

Come on, this is like a fanservice...don't ask for so much. The TS has already mentioned that. The game is now easier to understand, and we really should show gratitude.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Honestly, this is fantastic. I mean, come on, it hasn't even been 5 days since the game's release and we already have a near complete translation? MY god, that's a effing awesome job.

Keep up the great work!

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    just wondering if you're going to translate the in game text or not

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Yeah, it seems like the only ones who know how to speak English are me and Nurse Joy, also, WTF is whith that girl, and can you find a way to stop the freezing

BlitŻ1

guahh my dog is so cute
    Years
  • Wow!! This is amazing! With the resources we have to hack with these days, we can translate games we want released in english a year before they are released! I check this everyday and I see a bit more progress, and I can't wait until the whole text is translated.

I have a question though, will this work on R4s, Acekards and other flashcarts?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back