• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Seriously i am very astonished with your quick work. Thank you very much!!
    You are damn fast!!! Brilliant!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    Would you ever consider translating some of the dialog? The dialog important to the plot, at least.

I could probably figure a lot of the game out based on what I remember from the original games, but I'm sure they changed some stuff.

Years
    • Seen Aug 20, 2017
    After the patch the original headers of the game change.
    What are those new header codes?

Anuhrima

Darkness and Rebirth
    Years
  • i'm new to the rom section(mostly in game developement), and I was wondering how to use this, for my NO$GBA.(might be a noob question.)

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Magius, does this update include translations to dialogue?

If not, do you plan to translate the character dialogue sometime?

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • Guys this is a thread for the TRANSLATION, not to ask about anti-freeze stuff and things to fix your roms. Answers for your questions are/will be answered in the Emulation forum.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Works nice for me, had to figure out that it was RAR file then patch it then get past the first part being japanese before i figured it out lol

2 Questions

1) Is the Black Lines on tiles like the starter pokeballs or doors from you or the ROM?

2) First trainer after Falkner to the south froze and made the pokeballs spin IDK why, but someone should fix this lol

-TheZeide

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    which patch fixes the piracy thing because i beat falkner and sprout tower but it wont let me head south towards union cave. the guy stops me everytime

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Hey so you are working on dialogue translations! Awesome, good job! I can't wait man, you are really awesome.

Hasn't been a full week since the release and we're already getting a near complete translation! This is better than I could have ever hoped for. You rock! WOOT HACK OF THE YEAR!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Out of curiousity, Magius, how difficult is it to translate? Is it just a matter of replacing the japanese with the translated english text, or does it go past that?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2022
    Out of curiousity, Magius, how difficult is it to translate? Is it just a matter of replacing the japanese with the translated english text, or does it go past that?

basically yes, just swapping the text

SpiderJames

PSY!!!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2012
    Oooh man, can not WAIT til my R4 gets in the Mail!!! :D

Im gonna have a hard time focusing in school now.

EcoReck

Just that guy
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Thats pretty cool! Keep up the good work! I can't wait until you finish the dialogue :).

Also, SpiderJames just play it after school like I do, and after you finish your homework (do it in school like I do as well :P) so you don't fall behind!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back