• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HeartGold hack: Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver English Translation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jap

The Elitist
Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    You're the same as me Aero. XD We have our starter pokemon which is very high up level wise, then we have all the special pokemon we caught like Shiny Gyarados (How the hell do you spell that name anyways?) and legendaries.

Sasuke.

Hope | Less
    Years
  • You're the same as me Aero. XD We have our starter pokemon which is very high up level wise, then we have all the special pokemon we caught like Shiny Gyarados (How the hell do you spell that name anyways?) and legendaries.

xD. Epicccc .

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    ok this might be a noob question but every time i try to play i get a blue screen with a white box n japanese letter any help on that im using no$gba

Last edited:
    Years
  • ok this might be a noob question but every time i try to play i get a blue screen with a white box n japanese letter any help on that im using no$gba
    Magius said:
    No$GBA users, if you have version 2.6 for No$GBA, set option NDS-Cartridge Backup Media to FLASH 512KBytes. Make sure you save options and restart the emulator afterwards.
    That should answer your question.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2014
    thank you but ive got another problem ive seen it posted here but cant find it i got a black screen after talkin to oak any help

Rexhunter99

C/C++ Programmer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Atla
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Hi, the patch works fine (I had to use the batch patch but it's okay coz I program and understood how it worked)

I have a suggestion for future work, instead of translating the basic dailogue that we mostly remember from G/S/C try and translate the important Japanese dialogue that is necessary to understand to progress, it's annoying how I had to wander around areas for up to an hour and make blind guesses before asking players who'd already managed to get past the area.

Eg; I don't need to know what a youngster thinks about his shorts, I dont care if they're comfy I just want to know what's being said to me by Elm and other important Characters.

Good job, really, this is amazing, you've done so much work in such a short time.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    Great work, Magius! My cousin's are jealous of me when they watch me play it on my DS. I'm using a DS-X to play it. It's hella cheap, like $25. Just had to do the Arm-7 Patch, your translation patch, and the Piracy patch. It works perfectly on my DS. Only thing is that i just have to save twice in a row to make sure the SAV doesn't become corrupted. everything else is perfect. Keep up the Great work.

btw, i just made this account just to let you know your doing a great job.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    DSX? Nooo.

I got my TTDS for 5 bucks + 5 bucks shipping from hong kong. Still using it and i got it last year.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    lol yea. i didn't really do my research before buying the thing. i regret it. but i'm still happy with it. i hate the no customer support and no more updates. i'll just get a TTDS when my DSX fails me. that's hella cheap too. where'd you buy it from.

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    btw Brofaux, does the TTDS act as a drag and drop USB device too?

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    For those who are using flash carts, I recommend 3. #1 - Acekard 2i, #2 - CycloDS and finally (in MY opinion) the best it SuperCard DSONE/i. The firmware and OS are regularly updated and the normally release fixes. You can make your own AR cheats and stuff. It just has heaps of features.

http://eng.supercard.sc/
    http://www.cyclopsds.com/
    http://www.acekard.com/

btw Brofaux, does the TTDS act as a drag and drop USB device too?

I'm 99.999% sure that you just drag and drop to Micro SD card, but I'm also pretty sure that you need the firmware aswell.

Last edited:

Xekyo

iPoopRareCandies.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2009
    i seee. the Supercard DSOnei sounds pretty nice. ima look at some reviews. thanks for the advice.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Nice, Tell the official translators to work faster, if you can do it this fast think of how fast the translators can do it <.<

-TheZeide

Jap

The Elitist
    Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2012
    Nice, Tell the official translators to work faster, if you can do it this fast think of how fast the translators can do it <.<

-TheZeide

It's true, they are extremely slow, they may have reasons, but still, Platinum took like what? 7 months? Seriously...

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    It's true, they are extremely slow, they may have reasons, but still, Platinum took like what? 7 months? Seriously...

1 Character an Hour in a 8 hour working day for 5 days a week... = Im going to kill them <.<

-TheZeide

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back