• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Pokemon HG And SS hacking

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Welcome to the community! You've definitely come to the right place, we've got one of the biggest Pokemon Hacking communities on the net. You can find everything you need in Beginner's Lounge. This thread in particular will be of extreme use to a new hacker like you!

See you around the community!

Years
    Thank you so much! Do you happen to know a gameboy map editor for Leaf Green? I assume there's one for all of the 3rd gen games. Also is there a pokemon sprite editor? not for the moves but for how they appear. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thank you so much! Do you happen to know a gameboy map editor for Leaf Green? I assume there's one for all of the 3rd gen games. Also is there a pokemon sprite editor? not for the moves but for how they appear. Thanks!

The most common Gen 3 program used for map editing is Advance Map.
    I would suggest version 1.92, as 1.95 is liable to corrupt your ROM.

Years
    I tried that one but got the same thing. Here's a screenshot:
    Pokemon HG And SS hacking

Years
    I'm sorry but English wasn't my first language so I'm not the best with it. It says for 1$ I'm allowed to use it. And so on with the wrights. Am I mistaken? I'm sorry if I am.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    those are not dollar signs, you can use for free

BluRose

blu rass
    Years
    I'm sorry but English wasn't my first language so I'm not the best with it. It says for 1$ I'm allowed to use it. And so on with the wrights. Am I mistaken? I'm sorry if I am.

Those are not dollar signs ($). Just click on the "I hereby accept this agreement" and continue on.
    It will also ask if you want a desktop icon. Do what you will~

Years
    Oh Lol I dont' know why but I always do read the liscence agreements before I use any programs like that. By the way do you guys know any good text editing programs for the game boy? Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
    When I open Fire Red in the nameless sprite editor. It's rather glitchy. Does it not support FR? If not then do you guys know a program that does supprot FR? Thanks!

Back