• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hidden Depths

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    maximo - Of course you're not sad XD

Anyways, I've been flicking through these 19 pages, and whoo, have you got a game here XD This seems to have everything, and I congratulate your every effort. I know this game will turn out great, no matter how long it takes. Patience is a virtue, as the saying goes XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Mr Cat Dog:- Thank you, it's always nice to see new posters in the thread. SaintBeast and I are constantly looking for new things to add and areas to improve so hopefully we can keep you interested.

Maximo:- Thanks, but SaintBeast is my spriter and I would'nt really have any use for those things. Thanks anyway, though.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    I like the ice cave map. You are aware that there are two paths though, right? It wasn't too difficult, but that was because I could see the whole scene at once. Without it it might be more difficult.

Lovin this game. Lookin forward to the demo!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Yeah I did notice there were two paths. There were a lot more unintentional paths at first that you could use and I managed to remove most of them. Thanks for the comments.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    PKMN_Sage said:
    I'm confused. Where does the player start? At the top or the bottom entrance?
    The player comes out of that part of the cave, goes down the puzzle and to the next area of the cave. I should'a made that clear.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I've been working on it for 20mins but I can't find a path to reach the bottom...
    There are a lot of ways to reach the top from the bottom though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Same here. I found ways to get from the bottom to the top but there doesn't seem to be a way to get to the bottom. Phoenix, did you mean that we start at the bottom and work our way to the exit at the top?

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Lol, I guess it's harder than I thought. You start from the top after you come out of the cave and you work your way to the bottom. There is a way to do it, I've just treble checked it and Rebellee did it easily enough. Anyway, back to work now.

rebellee1187

Just another programmer..
    Years
    Heh, I DID do it wrong the first time. But I went back through again (from the top) and I DID find the way. I'd post my solution, but I bet Pheonix would rather let you guys work a little while longer before someone shows the solution...

HINT: Walk Straight Down to start.

Loved the puzzle, hope you post more!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    rebellee1187 said:
    Heh, I DID do it wrong the first time. But I went back through again (from the top) and I DID find the way. I'd post my solution, but I bet Pheonix would rather let you guys work a little while longer before someone shows the solution...

HINT: Walk Straight Down to start.

Loved the puzzle, hope you post more!

Glad you liked it and you found the right way. I'd prefer to allow the other members to have achance at solving it before posting the solution.
    I'll be sure to post some more of them for y'all.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I can get to the left entrance dead easily... but I'm assuming it's the right one that we need to get to. That one seems impossible! AAAAAAAARGH! XD

Years
    I found the way, it's tricky at first, but once you actually find the solution it's easy.

Nice one, if there's more than one of these in the game it's gonna be fun :P

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    I finally found a way too. It's very tricky. You just have to use your head. Best hint I can give. It's not just simple sliding to the next place you see. Otherwise you'll end up going in circles.

Good luck =) It's difficult. Difficult indeed. Took me longer to figure out that official ones so good job.

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    I've fnd a wy 2. Lk Barry sez it ant da obvs rte.
    It dfclt gd jb, if da pzls r gna be as hrd as dat, da gme wl b fn!

Ive found a way too. Like barry says it isnt the obviouse route. Its difficult good job. If all the puzzles are going to be as hard as that the game will be very enjoyable and fun!

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    lol, I'm glad you're all figuring it at. I just hope you forget the solution when you come to play it!:) I'll post a few updated screens of Firfrost Town and Cave for now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back