• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon|Historical Demons

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    o0o0o0o0o, sounds cool, and the story you have so far is cool!!

Could I join??

Name: Nixie Aushtin (You say Aushtin just like you would say Austin but with an "H")
    Side: Good
    Pokemon Team: Munchlax, Manene, & Bonsly.

Bio: Nixie grew up loving Pokémon. Now that shes of age, shes hoping to one day have every cute Pokémon there is, and shes off to a great start. ;)
    Sprites:

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Hey, thanx for adding me.

And schweet new episodes!! "We need to end this so we can watch more Oprah" <--LOL!!

Overlord Syrou

He's so cute when he's angry.
    Years
  • Alright, comic 7 is on it's way. Raven, no offense or anything, but I'm going to need these redone. They're JPEGified so they don't blend with the comic. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know, cuz I really want you in the comic.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Overlord Syrou said:
    Alright, comic 7 is on it's way. Raven, no offense or anything, but I'm going to need these redone. They're JPEGified so they don't blend with the comic. Not trying to be mean, just letting you know, cuz I really want you in the comic.

Are you talking to me?? If so I'd be more then willing to redo them.

I think that you are talking to me, I save them as bmp's but when I up-load them at photobucket they become jpg's.

EDIT: Hey, if you have AIM or MSN-IM then I could send the file to you threw that and it wouldn't be all messed up.

Last edited:

Overlord Syrou

Years
  • My AIM is JuiceInACarton14, but I won't be on until a couple of hours, school and such, so send them to me through there. Comic 7 is up, people!

Houndoom1

Kimimaro
    Years
  • Lust's Veyron said:
    Are you talking to me?? If so I'd be more then willing to redo them.

I think that you are talking to me, I save them as bmp's but when I up-load them at photobucket they become jpg's.

EDIT: Hey, if you have AIM or MSN-IM then I could send the file to you threw that and it wouldn't be all messed up.

The best way to save them is as PNG then it won't get messed up by phtobucket.

Overlord Syrou

Years
  • Wow, don't everyone reply at once, xD.

Comic 8 will end the 1st chapter and the useage of super human powers, robots, etc. The new chapter will have Pokemon in it and Pokemon battles and yadda yadda. So, get ready for excitement people.

Overlord Syrou

Years
  • Comic 8 is up. Went for a new approach with the speech bubbles, though I don't think they turned out very good. Also, the Pokemon that appear in this new chapter and the chapters here on are all thanks to the crew of both Ages and Lehm. Thanks guys.

Back