• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon|Historical Demons

xXkillaXx

Banned
Years
  • Could i join this comic looks cool
    Name:Zukani Destroyer's
    Side:Good
    Pokemon Team:Blaziken,Salamence and Houndoom
    Bio:Zukani grew up in Verdanturf and has a strange liking for fire or part fire types that don't say it is fire type in the pokedex such as Gyrados and Salamence.
    Sprites:I currently only have Trainer but i'm getting someone to make overworlds for me.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • ahahahahhaha! XD
    i like the attitude you gave mace in this....
    "mace dont screw this up"
    "FREEZE, MOTHER FU-"
    that made me laugh. and i dont laugh out loud alot. XD
    nice update. whos sprites are Nykki's?

Last edited:

Overlord Syrou

He's so cute when he's angry.
    Years
  • OMFG! Yeah, cool, eh? Ryan's a pimp. Heh. I enjoyed doing Mace's jokes. So fun.

Oh, and Nykki's sprites are completely editted by me. Simply editted May's Overworlds.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
  • i didnt even know there was a second comic here until u said episode 3 of it was up then i was like "wtf" but i just read them.
    i couldnt really see the text in the second one, but are you allowed to say the f word in the comics? :surprised:
    anyway, there entertaining and a nice break from pokemon, but i prefer Historical Demons better.

Overlord Syrou

Years
  • Sorry guys. Um.....Comic 4 is up! Heh, I was out all day so i probably won't be making any more comics until tomorrow afternoon. So...be patient!

Overlord Syrou

Years
  • Ah, okay, nevermind then.

UPDATE: Sorry guys, but no new eppys for a while. Simply because I just got my wisdom teeth pulled and a fesectomy, so my mouth is in killer pain right now. I have a bucket full of blood next to me from letting ti drain out and every hour I have to take pain killers and eat liquidy foods like soup and Ice cream, so I'll be in bed alot. Again I'm really sorry, i didn't think it'd be this bad. So see you guys in three days. ^^

Back