• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon:Hourglass Version (Character Bios Added!)

*Luxio//Hacks*

Creator of Sky Twilight + Sky Daylight?
Years
  • Hey buddy, I new here so I going to say this... I kind of like this hack. You have great features such as music install. I sound completely different. :)

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Hey buddy, I new here so I going to say this... I kind of like this hack. You have great features such as music install. I sound completely different. :)
    Thank you! All music credit goes to PhazonRuler!

Spoiler:

Some concept art for The professor's Oldest son, Walter. He is the professor who oversees your Time Travelling. More concept Art coming soon!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • I liked how your hack is going. I think you need to improve your mapping but I think it's quiet pretty although you need to spot errors when you're mapping one such as..
    Pokemon:Hourglass Version (Character Bios Added!)

Don't tell me that door was there on purpose? lol You're doing great! :)

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    I liked how your hack is going. I think you need to improve your mapping but I think it's quiet pretty although you need to spot errors when you're mapping one such as..
    Pokemon:Hourglass Version (Character Bios Added!)

Don't tell me that door was there on purpose? lol You're doing great! :)

Thanks! lol that door was there for quick travel between cities! It'll be gone in time for the first release!

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
    Years
  • Hourglass.... Lol I tought You are talking about a girl's body ;)
    anyways the hack is very good, nice storyline, I would like to play it! Thanks!

Indigo

The Novelist from Panju
    Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2019
    Maps have been revamped with custom tiles!

Years
  • Music Update:
    Here's another song from the OST. This time is a route theme for a snowy area.

I haven't checked back here in a while. This right here is great! Captures the calm feel of a serene snowy area, R/S/E style of course. :D

Have you music hacked in the past or is this your first time doing a project like this? If it's the first time then I must say it's pretty impressive dude. Keep it up anyways!

Back