• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon I think deserve a evolution / Type/Stat Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Vicitini -- Looks to innocent to have that kind of power /Need to Evolve
    Floatzel -- Need more Bulk / Need to Evolve
    Lucario - Change Type Fight/Psychic Better sp stats
    Gyarados -- Need to evolve getting out classed by new dragons stat raise uber style
    Raichu -- Electabuzz got one no love for rai ? --> Evolve

Years

Mew? Celebi? Manaphy? Jirachi?

Agreed.

We've already got Medicham and Gallade. Lucario is fine as he is.

Gyarados -- Need to evolve getting out classed by new dragons stat raise uber style

So? Use the other dragons instead. Besides, Magikarp's evolutionary line makes sense the way it is, no need to change it.

It's already part of a 3 stage line...

Years
  • Why does Lucario need to be psychic? Anyways:

Gothitelle deserves better stats. If I had rights to her, these would be her stats:

HP: 100
    Attk: 105
    Def: 120
    SpAttk: 125
    SpDef: 120
    Spd: 90

She also deserves a better typing. Like Psychic/Fighting

Years
  • Mew? Celebi? Manaphy? Jirachi?

Agreed.

We've already got Medicham and Gallade. Lucario is fine as he is.

So? Use the other dragons instead. Besides, Magikarp's evolutionary line makes sense the way it is, no need to change it.

It's already part of a 3 stage line...

Lucario need to evolve cus of two reason weak against on type plus it has already to many weakness fire,fly,fighting

The 3 stage line is weak nuff said

Victini is the first fire/psychic so its deserves one .

Gothy stat increase probably

Gyarados if he doesn't need a Evolution den defiantly a stat increase

Years
  • Lucario need to evolve cus of two reason weak against on type plus it has already to many weakness fire,fly,fighting

I'm honestly not even sure what point you're trying to make here.

The 3 stage line is weak nuff said

Whether or not you think it's "weak" doesn't matter. No pokemon evolves past its third stage. Nuff said.

Victini is the first fire/psychic so its deserves one.

1. What does its typing have to do with anything?

2. It's a legendary, so whether or not you think it should get an evolution, it is never going to anyway.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Going with one of the above posts, Gyarados is already fine as it is because according to a Japanese legend, carps can turn into sea serpents by leaping over a waterfall. That, and just because it looks like a Dragon Pokemon doesn't mean it should be one. Same goes for Charizard.

Anyway, I think that Scolipede needs higher Attack. Base 90 Attack doesn't seem to cut it most of the time, though it's decent.

shengar

♥ Mikan Enthusiast ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2013
    Vicitini -- Looks to innocent to have that kind of power /Need to Evolve

1. Victini is already a legendary pokemon with unbelievable background story. Why would it need an evolution?

2. Floatzel is fine as it is. Maybe.

3. Lucario is already overrated as hell. The type is fine and it doesn't deserve anymore stat changes as the stats is good enough already.

4. No. We don't need anymore uber dragon pokemon. Gyarados is fine as it is.

5. Raichu family already have 2 stage evolution.

Magcargo, is the one that need evolution or stat change. Such waste for a good designed like that to have crappy total stat of 430.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    As stated before, none of those Pokemon need evolutions.
    GF needs to give evos to Pokemon that need them, i.e. Farfetch'd.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • hmmm I think that the ugly Jynx needs an evolution just because of the fact that Electabuzz and Magmar got evolutions. I also think that Pinsir should get an bug/Fighting type evolution because majority of its level-up moves are fighting type moves anyways

:t354:TG

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Why does Lucario need to be psychic? Anyways:

Gothitelle deserves better stats. If I had rights to her, these would be her stats:

I wish you would just admit that you like Gothitelle for the design only already. :(

Once again, Purrloin needs a third stage evolution. Lillipup has Stoutland, it's only fair!

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
    As previously mentioned the other special event mon are cutesy and powerful so why should it be any different. And it evolve? Why?

Floatzel maybe need an evolution it may not. I see other pokemon that don't even have a single evolution that are in more need of one then Floatzel.

No just no. The dark blue appearance gives it a sleek metalic like look to it.

Yes we absolutely need a broken overpowered Gyarados. Cause it's not like he is strong as it is. Correct me if I am wrong but isn't Gyarados constantly a main stay on the OU Tier? If so that seems to be a pretty strong pokemon as it is.

Pichu>Pikachu>Raichu 3 stages. Don't think they are going four stages any time soon. Unless they do any alternate evolution.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015

No, that's not true. I like her also because she's a good fighter. You only think I only like her for the design because I want to make her better.

Who doesn't want the make their favorites better?

/me raises hand

I love Volcarona because of its fighting ability and great design. I don't want to change its typing, moveset, abilities, and stats. Other than design, those are everything that make up the Pokemon. You want to change all of that about Gothitelle, leaving only her design that you like enough to keep the way it is.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
    Years
  • Who doesn't want the make their favorites better?
    Me, some people are good even with out changing them regardless of favor. What is broken shouldn't become more broken. I wouldn't want to change my favs like Blaziken(although it did get Speed Boost), Tyranitar, Gallade and so forth. They are great pokes in terms of battling and design so I see no reason for change.

poke are poke

mischievous
    Years
  • my only real favourite is PIDGEY
    mewtwo= mewthree

my only real favourite is PIDGEY
    mewtwo= mewthree

Last edited:
    Years

• /me raises hand

I love Volcarona because of its fighting ability and great design. I don't want to change its typing, moveset, abilities, and stats. Other than design, those are everything that make up the Pokemon. You want to change all of that about Gothitelle, leaving only her design that you like enough to keep the way it is.
    I don't want to get in trouble for this but I want to say that you like a Pokemon everyone likes. I like a Pokemon everyone hates. There's a big difference.

It's annoying when people cannot and will not accept the fact that I like who I like and will not stop being mean to me.

All I want is for her to be better. Why is it wrong? Because it's hated?

Pokemon Game Fan

The Batman
    Years
  • I agree that Gyarados needs an evolution. Even if it isn't a huge deal or a huge change or even if its stats do go up that much. Just switch it from Flying to Dragon/Water, give it wings and claws, and perfect. Stats dont even need to get better, just give it another evolution or at least for the love of god let it learn some flying moves. It's ridiculous that he gets no flying moves despite being a flying type.

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
    Years
  • Why does Lucario need to be psychic? Anyways:

The stats you mentioned total 660. That's basically on par with Kyurem, and surpasses that of pseudo-legendaries (namely HYDREIGON, one of your other favorite pokemon), and some legendaries like mew and celebi. So you're telling me Gothitelle is a LEGENDARY?

Personally I do think Gothitelle could do with some stat adjustments, but the stats above that you mentioned is way out of imagination.

I've been quite obsessed with "mewthree," but it's just never going to happen. never in a million years.

Anyways at first when I saw the almolomola I thought it was a luvdisc evolution, but it wasn't... but GF decided gen V to be a "reboot," so I could see why.

I think Zangoose and Seviper needs evolution, because their rivalry and their being is heavily underrated IMO and they have pathetic stats as is. Zangoose needs Guts, not a whole new ability completely inferior to it. Or some other better ability.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I agree that Gyarados needs an evolution. Even if it isn't a huge deal or a huge change or even if its stats do go up that much. Just switch it from Flying to Dragon/Water, give it wings and claws, and perfect. Stats dont even need to get better, just give it another evolution or at least for the love of god let it learn some flying moves. It's ridiculous that he gets no flying moves despite being a flying type.

I always thought the Flying typing was really strange. They should just change the typing to Dragon/Water without an evo imo, it would make him less hard to use against Electric types and he would actually have the typing that would fit him in with the rest of the Dragons.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back