• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon In Diamond and Pearl

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
  • Ooooooh.....Perhaps some of the 1st/2nd generation that didnt make it into Ruby/Sapphire, but all 1st to 4th generation would present much, mcuh more of a challenge.

Years
  • It would be cool to have them all but not.I think whatever they give is fine.There is always codes if you really want them all.

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
    Years
  • Well Im sure they could engineer D/P to be able to communicate with R/S/E/FR/LG while theyre both in the DS. Sega does it so I think Nintendo can manage. That would also allow for R/S/E/FR/LG to able to trade, although in a clunky way, through the DS.

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It wouldn't be practical to have every Pokemon catchable in D/P unfortunately, unless the new region is MASSIVE. But I'd probably get bored of trying to catch all 400+ of them anyway, we'd be talking over 100 hours of game time just to fill the Pokedex @_@

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • They will probably add a trade feature to older versions, like the actual ones!!!!

I think there should be all Pok?mon available to have!!!

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
  • i think there should be some excluded.... like the gold/silver ones...they were basically the same as first generation, and not very memorable...there should definately be some new ones. actually cool ones. like, strong-looking ones, and secret pokemon and extras and stuff. extras roxorz111one!1

HazerDrago0n

Hazed~
    Years
  • Well, I'd rather it be, a mix. Like, the 4th gen pokemon, some 3rd gen and maybe some 2nd gen. You know, like emerald and the 2nd gen pokemon, the starters anyway.

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • no, i want a whole new set of starters and a whole new list of pokemon, with a few old ones mixed in (we can just shark whoever we want of the old guys, we can't shark new guys)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I'd really like all old ones, plus some new ones. The DS cards have the capacity to fit a lot in, so I'd like Nintendo to take advantage of that.

And I don't believe in cheating, so I wouldn't want to shark any =P

Years
  • A well mixture of Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn Pokemon along with Diamond and Peral Pokemon would balance things out IMO.

Back