• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON: INFINITY VERSION

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Whoa whoa whoa guys chill. Ok one, it is not going to be a hack, it will have to be a new game entirely to hold all the things in the memory if anything. Two, it is being made for PC, like Acanthite's first demo was, it will probably be in RMXP or something liek Sphere. Three, the styl-ER (not styl-US) will be used with buttons not a stick and a touch screen. Four, WHO WANTS TACOS!?!? :D

Luke128th

These days shall pass...
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jun 1, 2012
    Told ya, Spaz. So how exactly do you plan to sprite all those Fakemon?

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    OK, Luke, I have no idea how I am gunna sprite 'em all so soon, i may need a bit of assistance cuz i can't sprite worth crud. i mean yeah i did two, but one wasnt complete. it still needs a leaf over its head.

And Arch, 1) No, but some ARE drawn. Sadly my scanner isn't hooked up so I need to figure out how to plug in a fossilized fax/scan/copy/annoyingtheheckouttame machine. Lol. 2) The art is done by me, however, I want some concept artists on the team cuz I personally am very self concious about one thing and one thing only i draw... POKEMON... (of course...). But anything else is fine with me. Sadly Pokemon are my strong point, however i hate my ideas. SO, I would love CA's to create them for me decided by the name, types, vice-versa, and i give feedback, just like they'd do for me. 3) Would you like Softshell, Hardshell, Grilled Crunchwrap, or Burrito?

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Lllllllllllllllllahshdbdhdbdjdjdubçhmnhhhhgdrguigf

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Cool, 490 new Pokemon. this will surely take a long time.
    Also, I like the new Status Ailments done.

Rhuan

Sphere scripter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2010
    One of the things that made me stop liking pokemon, many years ago now was how they kept adding more. I'd learnt all about the first 151, then along came another 100, I was slightly annoyed, but some of them were likeable enough for me to keep going, then more and...

There were other things that were busy putting me off as well, but the continual increase in amount of pokemon was a major factor.

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Thanks Maraud, i like them too. I actually haven't thought of something that clever for a while lol. However Ran, dude just don't bash it till you try it. Yeah I got annoyed by the fact of 492, in which most sucked, but it's still the fact that some WERE actually pretty decent. Mine will be more than that. I vow it. =]

namakemono456

PoketEngine Creator
    Years
    • Seen Aug 28, 2016
    So what language is this going to be coded in? And do you have a programmer?

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    English, and no i don't i still need a programmer and a coder, some concept artists, and some others. And no screen shots, right now we are in development.

Ok well, I am starting an actual team for the production of Infinity Version. I have a couple people that I put in positions. However I NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS!! Lol. So if you feel up to it, PM me with a poisition you want.

Coders:
    -[None]

Spriters:
    -Bombah!

Mappers:
    -Luke128th, Lead Mapper
    -Vangaurd, Co-Lead Mapper

Artists:
    -EnteiTheMant (Me), Lead Designer and Creator
    -Salmjak, Lead Concept Artist

Storyliners:
    -EnteiTheMant (Me), Lead Storyliner
    -FireApe2135, Co-Worker

Researchers:
    -HeavyOctillery, Mishaps and Mistakes Management/The Evolution Solution

C'mon people, work with me here. I need some help.

Last edited:

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    Ok, even though I told you I can't help you in the art department, I'd still like to provide my input elsewhere. I can see this game turning out pretty good, but I still see some things that either aren't a good idea or need some tweaking.

First off, new status effects aren't really necessary; most of those are taken care of by other status effects or Pokemon abilities. However, Silence & Critical might work, but Critical can make Pokemon with the Snipe ability broken-beyond-broken.

More importantly, evos of Legendaries are a BIG no-no; they're ALREADY in a high-enough tier to where evolving them would be INSANE. However, PRE-EVOS might work; there has been a baby Lugia, and I've seen Fakemon prevos of the Legendary Birds before.

Also, I'd really like to help on the evolutionary methods of most of the Fakemon evolved from official Pokemon; it might take me a while, though.

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    I really think there SHOULD be new Ailments only because it would make things more interesting and strategic. Also, another new feature i had in mind... different sprites for different ailments. EX: Growlithe [Asleep] would make his sprite laying down with his eyes closed. I am not expecting this game to have a demo anytime soon, and it will take A LOT of work from the team, but it WILL be the ultimate Pokemon experience!! =]

Btw Heav, check out your position. =]

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • Hi Entei how you doin ive sent you a few pm's :P this game is gonna be ace we need to get it done dont we :P

HeavyOctillery

Locked & Loaded
    Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2018
    For those of you who have been following this thread, many Fakemon have had their names changed for various reasons; some of them I renamed, although I see quite a few that I only wish I could take credit for. :P I'll have to edit my list quite a bit (no biggie).

I'll be coming up with new evolutionary methods soon; it's trickier than I thought, though. In the meantime....WE NEED ARTISTS!!! Yes, I know I've started a recruitment thread already, but no one's biting. WE. ARE. DESPERATE.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    500 Pokémon? Why not 500 regions too! Come ON.

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
    Years
  • Maybe I could help with the fakes...
    I´m not the best spriter, but I´m learning atm.
    If you´re interested, PM me. (you can visit my thread to see my work so far)

Good luck and HF,
    Bombah!

EnteiTheMant

[Crimson Courage]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2016
    Honestly, 500 Pokemon is an amazing thing for me, the person who created all of them. Reason being is cuz i NEVER thought anyone would help me make a game out of it, and I just couldn't stop typing. So I understand it's your opinion but honestly, have some constructive criticism.

blueguy

No capitalization required. ;D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 20, 2013
    Honestly, 500 Pokemon is an amazing thing for me, the person who created all of them. Reason being is cuz i NEVER thought anyone would help me make a game out of it, and I just couldn't stop typing. So I understand it's your opinion but honestly, have some constructive criticism.

That was constructive, but I can elaborate. This is another project that will go nowhere, because it sets unrealistic, dumb goals, and is headed by a person that relies on a number of other people to do the work for him. The projects that succeed in this forum are far and few between, so it's just silly to see another thread claiming that it will feature "1000" new Pokémon, and 100 regions, and a bunch of other ridiculous, stupid, unachievable things.

It's just so annoying. As long as they're just ideas, then that's cool, but you do realize this has no potential to be anywhere near a demo.

How about the fact that you include "Light" type? If Nintendo intended there to be "Light" type Pokémon, it would have been introduced way back when for Gold and Crystal.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2021
    That was constructive, but I can elaborate. This is another project that will go nowhere, because it sets unrealistic, dumb goals, and is headed by a person that relies on a number of other people to do the work for him. The projects that succeed in this forum are far and few between, so it's just silly to see another thread claiming that it will feature "1000" new Pokémon, and 100 regions, and a bunch of other ridiculous, stupid, unachievable things.

It's just so annoying. As long as they're just ideas, then that's cool, but you do realize this has no potential to be anywhere near a demo.

How about the fact that you include "Light" type? If Nintendo intended there to be "Light" type Pokémon, they would have been introduced way back when for Gold and Crystal.
    I can agree with some of the things you say but just let him do what he wants. who knows if he's dedicated enough he might finish his game lol.

Back