• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Intense!

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
Years
  • Pokemon Intense!

Hi my name is Luke i am looking for a team that is very skilled and can help me design an online Pokemon RPG! The name I have decided will be Pokemon Intense! I will list what team is needed for Pokemon Intense.

Project Leaders: You will be the key to Pokemon Intense! You will have a lot of authority and leadership in Pokemon Intense (don't let it all go to your heads!) :)
    You will also be working with me very closely and will help me make decisions.

I need a Project leader for the following:

Music – This will be essential in the game as it gives the Pokemon feel to the game I wont the game to be as close to the games as possible but with a twist :P

Spriter – This is also essential as you will be incharge of lots of people and making the graphics look top dog! Any sprites your team makes will run through you then me of course.

Graphics – This is one of the hardest jobs in Pokemon Intense as you will have many people in your team as there will be advertisers banners and lots more

Coder – My coding used to be good with Moparscape but I think I've lost my touch I need a coder to code my game for me they will be the puzzle to the jigsaw Pokemon Intense!

Project Members: You will be working under the authority of the project leaders if you have an issue then leave! They know what they are talking about otherwise they wouldn't be hired :P You will be given different projects depending on what your title is e.g. Mapper – Pallet town you get the point

There are still jobs for all of these at the moment I will update regularly
    If you think you want to help me make Pokemon Intense then just post or private message me. There maybe things I have not mentioned so if you are one and would like to help then post or private message me!

Oh and I also need somebody to help make a title screen so that's available too!

Pokemon Intense
    Application Form

Pokemon Intense is a online RPG that will do the best it can we do not tolerate misbehaver such as name calling harsh criticism or VULGAR SWEARINGthis will not be tolerated as nobody should receive this punishment if anybody is reported for this they will have a warning or worse a kick from our team!

Name (username):
    *Email address:
    Instant Messenger:
    Aim: contact here
    MSN: contact here (I have this)
    Yahoo: contact here ( I have this)

Experience in this field:

Examples of your work:

*Details about yourself: (we want to know what you like!)

* Only for communication

Thanks for applying for Pokemon Intense even if you do not get in you will be appreciated!)

Thank you for applying,
    Pokemon Intense
    Luke (Cooluke21)

Position

I have members! They are:

Advertisment manager and co storyliner = Serious

Last edited by a moderator:

Serious

Ev'ing is for the talentless
    Years
  • Hmm......Pokemon intense.....ok.....not shabby but needs to be a little more gripping than that......will try and think of something :)

Serious

Years
  • Im ok at making banners and posters (cant draw >.<), not very good at spriting though. I have no idea how to map unfortuatly.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • style

style? i need bold and bright something power full and could you fill in the apllication form plx im picky :P

Serious

Years
  • Hi you ok?
    Well....these arent banners but I had a bit of free time so I put these together, the charizard one is better I know but its a start :)

Tell me what you think please :)

Ooohhh!!!! It wont let me post them!!!!

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • Didn't Cooley trademarked Pokemon Eruption, therefor you can't use the name? Sorry, :\.

This game looks good but theres no story, and it seems u just wanted to use the name so nobody else could.

bjorn130

Epic Quest Creator
    Years
  • Didn't Cooley trademarked Pokemon Eruption, therefor you can't use the name? Sorry, :\.

This game looks good but theres no story, and it seems u just wanted to use the name so nobody else could.

sorry for offtopic but i would just like to know how you trademark a name? you just ad it or is it something you need to pay for or something? (sorry if it sounds silly but i really have no idea)

Ryousha

Waiting for Gen 4 Remakes
    Years
  • sorry for offtopic but i would just like to know how you trademark a name? you just ad it or is it something you need to pay for or something? (sorry if it sounds silly but i really have no idea)

Trademarked means that you bought the name or Used the name already and made a logo for it :P.

The Person who made it can rename it to

Volcanic Eruption

Burning Eruption

Or whatever they like.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Excuse me. But as you can see, my hack is the only game/hack with the name Eruption. I would like to ask if you can kindly change the name of yours to something else. I've had this name for 2 years now.

Thank you, please remove the name.

cooluke21

Needing A Project!
    Years
  • I have

If all you idiots can read i have changed it to Pokemon Intense Read the whole thing next time there is a new thread two!!!! so stop telling me ffs!

Okay ill change it too Pokemon Intense!

See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Serious

Years
  • If all you idiots can read i have changed it to Pokemon Intense Read the whole thing next time there is a new thread two!!!! so stop telling me ffs!

See!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right on cooluke21!

Look....dude....pokemon erupthionIts a hack what you are doing, this will be online and so there will be a difference. stop being so childish about it, its pathetic. and anyway hes changed the name of it to pokemon intense so before you go all guns blazing here perhaps you should try reading up on it first!!!!

Edit: sorry about that ^.^

Atomic Reactor

Its a hack what you are doing, this will be online and so there will be a difference. stop being so childish about it, its pathetic.

Edit: sorry about that ^.^

He's not being childish at all about it...
    He asked politely for you to change the name...
    There's no need for you to call him out -_- He didn't do anything wrong.

Back