• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Into the Void

Should I keep my idea about the pokemon types?

• Yes, I like this

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No, I want all pokemon types

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
Years
  • Now you need help and you didn't bother to ask? I am willing to help with stuff as best as I can!

I'm sorry, I just accepted the offer because it was made and I don't want to be rude. As much as I wanted to solo this hack, it looks like I can't until after my tax return.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I'm sorry, I just accepted the offer because it was made and I don't want to be rude. As much as I wanted to solo this hack, it looks like I can't until after my tax return.

Oh well now I feel like a jerk dang it. *facepalms* Someone really needs to make mac friendly rom hacking tools.

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • Oh well now I feel like a jerk dang it. *facepalms* Someone really needs to make mac friendly rom hacking tools.

Or at least try to port the open source projects, I mean come on, if it's open source and the original creator abandoned it (like gPSP Kai for psp gba emulation, original creator ditched, someone else finished and improved it) someone should really try to pick it up and try to do something great with it.

Wish we could do the same with unfinished hacks.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Or at least try to port the open source projects, I mean come on, if it's open source and the original creator abandoned it (like gPSP Kai for psp gba emulation, original creator ditched, someone else finished and improved it) someone should really try to pick it up and try to do something great with it.

Wish we could do the same with unfinished hacks.

Actually you can you just can't post it on here unless the original creator of the hack gives you the thumbs up.

ImmortalDusk

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
  • True but anyways we are getting off topic. If you need any help with making those trainer sprites (not OW ones) I can help!

That's good. I've also gotten a pretty concrete idea for Team Eternal goal, and the Admins and Leader of the organization.

I'm going to have it like Pokemon Colosseum where there's quite a few admins and then there is a leader that no one expected.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    That's good. I've also gotten a pretty concrete idea for Team Eternal goal, and the Admins and Leader of the organization.

I'm going to have it like Pokemon Colosseum where there's quite a few admins and then there is a leader that no one expected.

I haven't played Colosseum and I had a game cube (and to be honest it is better than the wii ten fold and gives the x-box a run for it's money). It is a game cube spin off right?

Back