• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Iron and Stone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
Years
  • *I really like how the tiles and the thingd, but the textbox needs to look small, and I like the colors and the textbox, also that the rival is not a jerk :( >>

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2023
    Your tiles are great Oo.
    I'm pretty interested in your hack.
    When theres a beta, I'm the first to download it ;)

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • So... does that mean your going to find and insert door animations?

Anyways the textbox is a li'l big just shorten it 2 pixels?
    And i love the tiles too.

Thanks, I'll be inserting them soon ;)
    Yup, I've shortened it a little now :)

*I really like how the tiles and the thingd, but the textbox needs to look small, and I like the colors and the textbox, also that the rival is not a jerk :( >>

Rival is helpful :)

Your tiles are great Oo.
    I'm pretty interested in your hack.
    When theres a beta, I'm the first to download it ;)

I'll beat you to it >:O

CONTEST!

Ok, so here's the deal. Here I have a fakemon that will be in Iron and Stone, sprited by DoranDragon.
    What I want you to do, is post what you think it is. Just fill in the shadow. It doesn't even have to be good art, as long as the design is good. The winner wins a beta testing position, and a cameo in the hack :)
    So, without further ado, here is the shadow:
    Pokemon: Iron and Stone

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • I didn't want t double post so I deleted my last post, here's the new colored one, I'm going have to change it a bit, the colors seem neon

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Wow Iron and Stone have arrived here :D

Anyway , I havent talk to you in a bit
    Your tile insertion is superb :)

The overworld of the hero is goood :)
    And the Fakemon are nice aswell :P

Years
  • I like this Hack. The poop Pokemon made me lol. The tiles are smooth and work with the sprites.
    It would be good if the Rival also had a different sprite seeing as the Hero does.

It's a shame how so many people are spamming in a thread of a hack that has potential :(

Anyway I wish you luck and you have my support :)

Years
  • You should get a Pokemon fakemon spriter cos your fakemon are meh And some of your screenshots look off. But good tile insertion i fail at that xD Goodluck

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    This looks like a great hack. The tiles are fabulous! Seriously, though, a poop Pokemon? wtf? It still made me lol when I saw it. Best of luck to you!!

Ultima1

Pro Mapper
    Years
    • Seen Aug 1, 2011
    I support this hack,

also you may want to consider the lighting of the maps, unless you want it like that.

tehGDS

Grape Soda wut?
    Years
  • No name town got some new houses:

Credits to Calis Projects.

holy, the game looks like a dp one good job, but the trees and grass tile (the leaves), it doesn't look very great with every screen, it's not very consistant I mean, you might need to change some ow's too but that's going to take a long time so great! :)

toastier

da bomb. :)
    Years
  • i decided to try to make that pokemon from your sprite. :)

this is what i came out with. the pink thing above its head is it's tail, incase you can't tell. hahaha.

Version Five

Restarted entire hack. :(
    Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2014
    I really can't wait to play this game. I love the tiles, and I didn't really finish reading the first post, but is there new Pokemon?

altariaking

Needs NO VMs...
    Years
  • Pretty nice damn good hack :) The tiles are perfectly smooth XD

I like this Hack. The poop Pokemon made me lol. The tiles are smooth and work with the sprites.
    It would be good if the Rival also had a different sprite seeing as the Hero does.

It's a shame how so many people are spamming in a thread of a hack that has potential :(

Anyway I wish you luck and you have my support :)

Yup, the rival will eventually have a new sprite, I just need to make his overworlds xD
    I know :(

Very amazing hack due to inserting just right plus the scripts are the best so far and the tiles are so so amazingly done.

This looks like a great hack. The tiles are fabulous! Seriously, though, a poop Pokemon? wtf? It still made me lol when I saw it. Best of luck to you!!

holy, the game looks like a dp one good job, but the trees and grass tile (the leaves), it doesn't look very great with every screen, it's not very consistant I mean, you might need to change some ow's too but that's going to take a long time so great! :)

The overworlds are staying the same for NPCs because I don't have a problem with them the way they are.

Congrats :D

Thanks, and thanks to the people who voted :D

i decided to try to make that pokemon from your sprite. :)

this is what i came out with. the pink thing above its head is it's tail, incase you can't tell. hahaha.

Thanks for your entry :)

I really can't wait to play this game. I love the tiles, and I didn't really finish reading the first post, but is there new Pokemon?

Scroll down.

Yes, there are. Some examples is a Tropius pre evolution, a Tomato Soup fakemon, poo wrestlers and more.

Yup :)

Here's an update. A new PC/Mart made by Ben.:

Yup, the PC and Mart will both be in the same building, like in B&W.

Also, some fakemon sprited by MetalFlygon08:

You might remember these from my old hack, Pokemon Iron and Stone. Well, I didn't want to let them go to waste seeing as they were so great, so I'm using them in this now :D

And finally, some random stuff:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • Wow! Great Mart/PC you got there. XD
    But remember it wasn't totally scratch so credit Calis as-well.
    Although the fakemon seem a little small.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back