• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon is number one...

John Denver

Banned
Years
  • Pokemon itself hasn't died yet, but Nintendo completely KILLED the trading card game...the TCG is dead and there's nothing nintendo will do about it! fools!

But they made Zelda:OOC so they're forgiven :D

BOO ya!

Years
  • Good to know,Pokemon's still out and about.Though I don't know many people around my neighborhood or so that like Pokemon,I still do.I remember when the first TV series came out-I hurried home from school EVERY day to watch it!I'm kind of embarrassed about it now,but I now watch Pokemon Advance,every single Saturday.Pokemon's still got it going,wonder how long it'll be around. :)

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *sigh* The old days were better for me. I used to go home after school and watch it with my friends. Now, none of them like it except one.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I never had a real life friend who liked it, I mean my friends would watch it occasionally but weren't obsessed with it like me *lol* So hence why I spend a lot of my time online, honestly before I came online I thought I was one of the oldest Pok?mon fans in the world but I found people a lot older than me that loved the show too :D I started watching it Summer of '99 just after I left school, I was 16 and kept hearing about this cartoon that was so popular in Japan and America so I watched it, wasn't hooked at first but kept watching it cos of the extremly cute monsters and here I am, almost 21 and still loving the show :D
    It is a shame when you don't have anyone in real life to share the show with but at least online us Poke-maniacs can get together and chat about Pok?mon Stuff! YAY for us! :D :D

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • when i was in 6th grade and it 1st got big almost everyone liked it. all my friends did. then they banned all pok?mon stuff from school. that was evil! we weren't allowed to bring our cards or anything. i think that could've been something that caused people not to like it, at least in my town. now i don't think anyone in my school likes it... just me. the only person that i cantalk to about it is my sister.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Evil Togepi said:
    So hence why I spend a lot of my time online, honestly before I came online I thought I was one of the oldest Pok?mon fans in the world but I found people a lot older than me that loved the show too.

I've seen people of all ages like pokemon.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *wonders how long he will continue to like Pokemon*
    I'll probaly like Pokemon for a very long time.

Evil Togepi

Years
  • I've seen people of all ages like pokemon.

Yeah as I said I came across loads of people who were miles older than me but when I was like 16 I really did think I was one of the oldest then I came across people 20 to way in their 30s and sometimes beyond who loved the show and that was half of the reason why I began not to care less if other people knew about me being a fan nowadays :D I be a proud Pok?-Fan!

And I agree with the fact that you don't have to be a certain age to enjoy things, I've always been against it when someone says that certain shows are just for kids, or certain shows are just for boys/girls... it doesn't matter about stuff like that, the most important thing is you enjoy it :D I watch more cartoons than anything else at all *lol*

Evil Togepi

Years
  • LOL you probably do, I barely get to watch the TV these days, but when i do I usually watch any cartoon show I can find...
    ...currently I'm just happy downloading various anime shows and watching them ^_^;;

Back