• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jewel

What do you think of this game?

• Exellent

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Very Good

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
    Bruno1440 said:
    Well...good news! Thanks a lot man! I was crazy about that language!!!Thanks Men!
    And no im not good at mapping Dark Doom and Dark Dragon are!
    Eikichi-kun ive downloaded your battle sys and i liked but where can i edit the party switch on battle?

Oh thanks :):):):):)
    I could help on mapping!!

Your mapping is preety good compared to others

Anyway the bag system looks awesome!
    :):)

Cant wait 4 more screenies :):):)

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Just like DarkDoom300, I can also help w/ mapping. An example is in my siggy. -Riviera Town- :) Adios.

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Thanks to all of you! Hey Dark Doom could you help?? I'm now making the second city and i need a name for it and could you help me to map this?
    A silon do you know how to make that types of map(in sign)??

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Ergabur. I did make those 'lil maps. <3<3

Budgie! OMG! CAN I USE THAT TILESET w/ MAJOR CREDS? :O

Years
    Last edited:

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Ok...Big updates!!! Ive completed the Trainer Card!! and the menu sys but in menu ive only include the treiner card! And one more thing in the trainer card how you see it dont has the hero image becouse the charset was made by coronis and i have to make it my self i will put it and wens complete i will show to you!Thanks to RM2k3kid
    Pokemon Jewel
    Menu
    Pokemon Jewel
    Trainer Card

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Kewlikewli! That all looks kewl! If you want, you can make a quick sketch of a map. And I'll make one. [ See Small one in Sig ]

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Oh my god!! A Big BiG BiG BIG update!! Ive finnally the CBS!! With the help of Team Rax ive finnly made a CBS! here's a photo:
    The Party switch is working!!!!without lots of events! only on common event!
    Pokemon Jewel
    CBS

Last edited:

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    That. Is. Awesome! :D:D I love the CBS. <3<3

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Ok a little update! Ive now maked a event to enemy pokemons have more that 9 levels!yea!!! it was difficult becouse the variables to make levels are 1 to make level 1 but if i put ten it only appers the 1!not the 0!! I thought a lot and found a solution well it have a bugs but not that cant be conserted!!! Post!Oh one more thing! who can give me a font to make pokemon Names to battle sys???thanks

Last edited:
    Back