• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Jewel

What do you think of this game?

• Exellent

Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Very Good

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Bad

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Sucks

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Are you seeing the pokemon names on battle?next to the lv?? well thats the font or how can i make the names! thanks for the comments!

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    he means the small font for the pokemon names that is used on the pokemon switching system and also on the battles, for the pokemon names.

@bruno - that's awesome and btw:

but now ive thinked a loted and ive maked a solution
    is wrong
    you say "I thought a lot and found a solution"

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    " I have thought a lot, and I have made a solution. " I have can be replaced with I've. XD

Great work. Yet again? oO

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Ok i will show all of you the CBS but with more than 9 lvs lol!
    Thank god this take hours to do but is looking great!! and i will never give up of this great work! What do you think?
    Pokemon Jewel

Chazzy

RM2K3 User
    Years
    Looks good !

Hope everything goes alright with the switching system ! and your attack display e.t.c
    I wish you the best of luck !

Keep up the great work !!!

(P.S: Do you have the exp gauge that goes up 1 %, 2 % e.t.c ?, if so could i have them, Ful;l credit will goto you !!!!!!!!!!!)

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Chazzy said:
    Looks good !

Hope everything goes alright with the switching system ! and your attack display e.t.c
    I wish you the best of luck !

Keep up the great work !!!

(P.S: Do you have the exp gauge that goes up 1 %, 2 % e.t.c ?, if so could i have them, Ful;l credit will goto you !!!!!!!!!!!)
    Ive finished the switch sys i only need the name of the pokemons and its ok!

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Yup i need some help with the mapping! I dont have ideas to the Route 136 (its the second route) the exit from the city to the route 136 is from the righ! so if you want to help you could give some ideas yeah i will give credit of course!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    I CLAIM THIS ROUTE! I WANNA GIVE IDEAS!! MINE!! o_o; Can I have the honor?

What kind of city is it? Grass based, pavement? Forest, cavern, dirt? Sea? More info! o_o;

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Well thanks for the help to all i need a Route that is the second route of the game! its forest based.I will soon edit this post and put a screen of what i want!

Last edited:

Bruno1440

Fire TRainer
    Years
    Sorry for double post!Update time! Ive completed the party switch sys.Now it only rest me to do the names of the pokemons.Her's a screen:
    Pokemon Jewel
    Post please

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
    dude, if you explain what's so difficult about "making" pokemon names maybe we can help but no one here is getting what you mean with not being able to make the pokemon names!

Back