• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Revolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
  • Taylor leaned up against a tree, panting as she observed her surroundings. A small Ratatta crouched in the field, head-butting a tree in an attempt to knock down the berries it held, but other than that she didn't see any Pokemon. She wasn't especially fond of that type of Pokemon... so she didn't even want to attempt to capture it.

She placed a hand to a PokeBall in her belt and took it out. She made it bigger and pressed the center button. A Vulpix materialized in a red beam. Taylor's sister had told her that this Vulpix was a female. In fact, the only Pokemon she had that was male was the Spheal she had been sent.

The Vulpix eyed Taylor curiously for a moment before stepping to the side of the path and pouncing into the grass to tackle an especially vicious looking flower. Taylor laughed and rolled her eyes at the simple pleasures of her new Pokemon. At least she knew that now she wouldn't have to worry about entertaining her.

Taylor heard a slight rustling from in the trees. She turned to see that the Ratatta was backing away slowly from the tree it had been head-butting. Taylor frowned and looked closer as the branches began swaying from side to side. The Ratatta turned around and ran into a patch of grass, disappearing into the undergrowth. Suddenly, a Pidgey burst from the branches, flapping its wings wildly as it looked for the Pokemon who had disturbed it. The Pidgey caught sight of Taylor's Vulpix in the grass and dived toward her with a cry.

"Vulpix, dodge it!" Taylor yelled, running toward her unprotected Pokemon.

Her Vulpix looked up to see the Pidgey diving toward her and jumped to the side, avoiding the Tackle that hit where the small fox Pokemon had been standing moments before. Vulpix turned and growled at the bird and the Pidgey let out another cry.

"Looks like here's our first battle," Taylor grinned. "Let's start this off with a Tail Whip then!"

Her Vulpix looked back at her warily for a moment before jumping forward. The Pidgey began flapping its furiously, but Vulpix jumped up and buffeted the Pokemon across the head with her tails before falling back a safe distance away. The Pidgey glared down at her and began furiously flapping its wings again, kicking up dust into the air.

"Vulpix, use Ember!" Taylor yelled.

Vulpix stepped forward, but was forced back by the dust that stung her eyes.

"Go by sound, Vulpix!"

Vulpix obeyed and stepped forward, closing her eyes and bracing herself against the wind. Her ears twitched and fire formed in her mouth. She released it in the general direction of the Pidgey. It missed for the most part, but a good portion of the attack managed to strike its wing. The Pidgey stopped using Sand-attack and only managed to stay in flight for a few moments before it was forced to land. It glared at Vulpix and clawed at the ground.

"Use Ember again!"

The Pidgey cried out and lunged forward, using both wings to glide slightly as it gained momentum. Flames flared around Vulpix's muzzle and it stayed there, building up and becoming more intense before releasing it into the Pidgey, who was now quite close. The Pidgey was thrown backwards and gave out a cry of pain when it hit a tree, but it managed to stand back up, more infuriated than ever.

"Let's see, what else would Vulpix know," Taylor wondered. "Probably no other fire attack... wait, would she know anything that might put it to sleep? Hypnosis?"

The Pidgey began charging again, flapping up dirt with its uninjured wing, glaring at Vulpix.

"Use Hypnosis!"

At first it didn't seem like Vulpix was doing anything, but the small fox Pokemon was slowly swaying from side to side, locking eyes with the Pidgey as it made a sound resembling humming. The Pidgey slowed and, after a moment of staring at Vulpix, collapsed on the ground. Asleep.

"Way to go, Vulpix!" Taylor laughed, grabbing a PokeBall from her bag and carefully tossing it toward the Pidgey.

The PokeBall wobbled once, then twice...

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • "Alright!" Jun shouted, picking up Ralts's Pokeball, "I caught...a Ralts!" No, I don't know who he was telling that to either. And, just for good measure, he made a peace sign, which was rather ironic considering that he had just spent half an hour beating up a defenceless animal.
    "Time to meet my newest friend!" he shouted and Ralts burst from the Pokeball.
    "Ralts!" it cried happily then turned to face Jun.
    "Hi Ralts!" he called as he picked it up, "You're my new Pokémon, I'm Junsei Jones (but you can call me Jun) and I'm gonna be a Pokémon master!" Ralts squealed happily, then hugged Jun with glee, ignoring the fact that he'd just driven it quite close to death. After all, it was quite happy to have been captured by the future Pokémon master. Seconds, later, Jun spun around as he heard someone shout.
    "Hey, kid!" Jun gasped as he saw the two people, a man and a woman standing there in white costumes, a large red 'U' on the front of their uniforms. A Grimer stood next to them.
    "Who are you?" he shouted, instantly sure that they were evil. The two people laughed, then posed in front of him.
    "Prepare for danger!" spat the man.
    "From us two strangers!" rhymed the woman. Jun groaned.
    "To bring the world to devastation!"
    "To conquer each and every nation!"
    "To empower the glorious Team Unknown!"
    "To emulate our anime clones!"
    "Todd!"
    "Sweeney!"
    "Team Unknown has an unstoppable might!"
    "If you don't surrender, we'll give you a fright!"
    "That's right!" Jun looked strangely at the Grimer, as it appeared to have spoken the last line. In a British accent, no less.
    "Well, if you're with Team Unknown, then you're my enemy! Chikorita, Ralts, let's get rid of these fools!" Jun cried as he threw two Pokeballs.
    "Alright, let's go, Poochyena! Tackle!" shouted the man, releasing a small grey dog.
    "I'll use...Gulpin! Pound that Ralts!" the woman cried and a small green blob erupted from her Pokeball. Jun snarled.
    "Tackle Poochyena, Chikorita! And Ralts, hold back Gulpin with Growl!" Chikorita collided with Poochyena and (rather predictably) sent it flying into it's trainer's face. Meanwhile, Ralts loomed over Gulpin, a deep growl emanating from its throat and paralyzing Gulpin with fear. Chikorita spun around, then charged and Tackled Gulpin, knocking him out too.
    "Alright, youz asked fer it!" The Grimer shouted, then leapt forwards, throwing up mud at Jun. Our hero cried out as the mud hit his face, then ran forwards and kicked Grimer into its two companions. Then, for some inexplicable reason, the ground beneath the trio exploded and they were sent flying into the air, screaming as they did:
    "Team Unknown's blasting off again!" Jun found this rather strange, seeing as they'd only actually 'blasted off' once. Nevertheless, he turned to his two Pokémon.
    "That was great!" he called, "You two deserve a nice long rest!" Smiling, he set off again and soon found himself at Cherrygrove City - the first landmark on his Pokémon quest!

OOC: I hope you don't mind me including Team Unknown, I just found this quite funny :P

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • @ Alipeewee: I suppose that inclusion was well justified I love the way you got that song to work. I suppose you can have some Exp.

Chikorita grew to Lv 6 and learned Razor Leaf, Ralts grew to Lv 6 and learned Confusion.

Logan

Years
  • @ Everyone + more: Cyndaquil is now open and Once someone posts anything and I mean anything then I will put up Cherrygrove City.

Logan

Years
  • Yep perfect Cherrygrove will be up in and around a couple of hours.

EDIT: It Is Up

Cherrgrove City
    (3-5 posts)
    Pokemon cannot be caught here.

You enter Cherrygrove attempting to do many things a trainer wants to do for example you want to heal your Pokemon or but new items or even meet new people. But you cannot do any of these as men and women in Green suits with a Black U on them are stopping you unless you can defeat One of their admins in battle. Their Admin also known as Commander Missing is located in the tower of Unknowns but to get to him you must First defeat various grunts. Their is One grunt blocking the entrance to the tower you have to beat him, to progress. Their are Four floors to Tower on eac of the First Three floors there is a Team Unknown Upper Grunt. On the Fourth floor you must defeat Commander Missing to clear Cherrygrove City of Team Unknown. After you've completed this mission the Elder of Cherrygrove will give you a Pokeball containing a Pokemon, Pm me the type of Pokemon you want i.e. Electric, then I'll Pm back the Pokemon you've received. After you complete Cherrygrove City make your way to Route 102.

Note: All Team unknown members have Two Pokemon of your choice of the Pokemon below, except for the Commander's Pokemon which are located below.

Team Unknown Grunts Commonly used Pokemon.

Pichu

Type: Electric
    Moves: Thundershock, Charm, Volt Tackle

Mantyke

Type: Water/Flying
    Moves: Tackle, Bubble, Slam

Swablu

Type: Normal/Flying
    Moves: Peck, Growl, Swift

Team Unknown Upper Grunts Commonly Used Pokemon

Eevee

Type: Normal
    Moves: Quick Attack, Bite, Wish

Luvdisc

Type: Water
    Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Aqua Ring

Chatot

Type: Normal/Flying
    Moves: Sing, Aerial Ace, Heat Wave

Commander Missing's Pokemon

Leafeon

Type: Grass
    Moves: Razor Leaf, Synthesis, Leaf Blade

Glaceon

Type: Ice
    Moves: Icy Wind, Ice Fang, Signal Beam

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
  • Name: Sergio Santos

Personality: Sergio is the kind of boy that will make friends with you real quickly, but he will get pissed of if you try to be smarter than he is, He does not like cocky people. He thinks that the health of Pokémon comes first and does not like people who threat their Pokémon badly. He is usually the first person to see something going on bit he will not snitch and he would probaly go insane if he would see a famous person such as proffesor oak he would go like hhhh hi nice to meet you yes nice really nice yes yes its an honour

Appearance: He stands at about 5"2, and is a bit chubby with usually a polo with blue orange and white he also wears a pair of jeans, white socks, Nike air force he also has a scar on his face (This will be explained in the history) He has brown eyes, his hair is middle long and is curly he his thin eye brows and his ears are on regular position.

History: At the age of 2 his parents got divorced and from that day Sergio still saw his father a weekend in 2 weeks, His father was a bit over worried about Sergio. When he got his wife everything changed it was a better life for all even for Sergio. A Day Sergio went hiking with his dad when Sergio fell of the mount silver ( Sergio's dad was the winner of the Pokémon league) and the scar on his face just underneath his eyes was the permanent mark left and a really dangerous amnesia. This caused Sergio almost not to be allowed to go on his journey but eventually his dad let him remembering his good old days and all the friends he made he then let Sergio go and he also gave Sergio the scyther and starly to start off with, just in case. Sergio's mom was just the usual mother..over concerned and caring not willing to let her child go ( you know same old)

Preferred Starter: cyndaquil male adamant

Other Pokémon: scyther (if not only starly) starly
    RP Sample:
    Bug trainer battle. bug-head's break through

Finally Sergio entered the viridian forest, he looked at all the different and rare pokemon. He walked even further into the forest seeing many bug catchers and some boys with caps.

"Wow Aura we finally made it", Sergio said looking at his aura who always walks next to him. Aura nodded. "would you like to have a battle it has been a while", Sergio asked his aura. Aura nodded again.

"Cool", Sergio said and he walked even further into the forest and then he saw a bug catcher with 3 pokemon: a weedle, a kakuna and a beedrill.
    "aura are you thinking what I'm thinking", Sergio asked his aura. Aura nodded. "Okay so it is time for lunch".
    Sergio grabbed a pick nick cloth and some bread and some pokefood and called out wings and bug-head. "It's time to eat I'm starving so I would say start eating", Sergio said while looking at all his pokemon everyone had his own bowl with food.

"Hey you", someone called for Sergio it was the bug catcher. "yeah you let's have a battle I saw you looking but now you are eating which means you are too chicken to fight."
    "It means that I can't fight on an empty stomach and my pokemon also can't but now that you are challenging me and I have eaten my bread let's fight", Sergio said acting smart.

"okay let's rumble then go weedle", the bug catcher said. "by the way I'm Tony"
    "okay go wings use your sand-attack" Sergio said. "My name is Sergio nice to meet you"
    "O no that is not good weedle try to sense the other pokemon and then attack with poison sting", Tony said because his weedle became blind of the sand attack.
    The attack missed due to that wings dodged it quickly.
    "Use your tackle", Sergio commanded he had fire in his eyes. This attack was dodged by the small weedle and countered with poison sting which this time hit wings but not poisoned him. "Okay wings it is time for the finishing blow use your tackle full power until it faints", Sergio said this attack fainted the weedle.

"come back weedle, go kakuna", Tony said. Sergio was going to call out bug-head when.

Kakuna While awaiting evolution, it hides from predators under leaves and in nooks of branches.

"okay go bug-head use your poison sting", Sergio commanded. "Harden", Tony said calm.
    The attack did not damage kakuna at all. "Keep using poison sting and get through his defence", Sergio said. "Keep using harden don't get him get through your defence ", Tony said. This kept going for 2 minutes it took up many time no one was getting hurt but they were getting tired. "Okay use your string shot and throw him up and then use your poison sting full power", Sergio commanded. Badoom the kakuna fell from the sky and slammed to the ground and thus fainted.

"come back kakuna go beedrill", Tony said

Beedrill Its best attack involves flying around at high speed, striking with poison needles, then flying off.

"Come back bug-head you did the best you could aura it's your turn start off with quick attack and then use the new attack you showed me previously you know force palm.", Sergio said.
    The quick attack was the best attack you could use against a beedrill but the force palm was a bit too many and was intercepted by a fury attack "Do not stop beedrill we have got this one", Tony said. "You wish, aura endurance and use counter, now all the attack you used against me you will get back twice as hard so hard that your beedrill will faint", Sergio said still with that fire in his eyes.
    The battle was over weedle, kakuna and beedrill had lost.
    "O no my bee", Tony said. "Good match", Sergio said he put his hand up and waited for Tony to shake it. "Yes it was a good match actually it was the first time I lost so it is a little hard", Tony said while shaking Sergio's hand.

After this Sergio gave all his pokemon a potion and moved even deeper into the forest.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:

Logan

Years
  • Um Serginho you're currently Pending can you please bulk up the Appearence and Personality bits please. Around Four lines is suitable thanks. Send me a VM when you've done it.

EDIT: Okay fair enough your in. You've been accepted.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Jason hurried into Cherrygrove, holding the weakened Chikorita as it continued to spit to the side, though still offering weak growls of protest.

"Sheesh, sorry I attacked already," Jason scoffed. "But you didn steal my Heracross's pokeball.

Chikorita glared up at Jason, showing that he knew what jason had thinking. The young grass type wasn't stupid enough to think that everybody loved his breed. His breed were the tree huggers and could never account as fighters. Chikorita growled at the thought.

Jason sighed. "Look, we're almost to the pokemon center... What the heck is going on?"

A man dressed in black with a large U on his front stopped Jake, eyeing him carefully before grinning. "You wanna get into the next city, don't you, kid?" He chuckled. "If you can defeat me, you can enter."

"What kind of crap is this?" Jason demanded. "I have hurt pokemon.

The man simply laughed. "Do you honestly think my team honestly cares?" he sneered. "We've taken control of the city!"

Jason gapped. "What do you mean?"

The man smirked. "If you can defeat me, then I'll tell you. Go, Swablu!"

With a burst of white light, a small, blue bird with fluffy cloud like wings appeared. "Swa!" it sang, turning toward Jason in preparation.

"Chikaa," Chikorita growled, glaring at the man and bird. Jumping out of Jason's arms, it stood resolutely, giving Jason a look that clearly said he would battle.

"Are you sure?" Jason asked. Chikorita nodded, keeping a neutral expression. "Alright, use Tackle!"

"Chiko!" Chikorita bashed into the Swablu so quickly that it shocked the grunt.

He glared and quickly barked out an order. "Swablu, use Peck on this runt!"

"Chikorita, dodge!" Jason said quickly, knowing that flying types hurt grass types.

"Tc," Chikorita barked with a smirk, quickly twirling its leaf so quickly that it looked like a fan as Swablu attempted to peck him. What happened was Swablu managed to get a few pecks on Chikorita's leaf, but in the end the spinning leaf whacked Swablu a few good times in the head. "Chiko!" Chikorita screeched, launching another Tackle. "Ch," CHikorita smirked, hitting the Swablu dead on.

"Swablu, get up," the man commanded.

"Swab," Swablu grumbled from the ground. With a glare, it got up and launched a Swift attack.

"Chikorita!" Jason called as the pokemon got hit with the sharp stars. "Quick, use another Tackle!"

Growling, Chikorita slammed Swablu right into the ground, shaking a bit before spitting to the side.

The man chuckled. "That's what you get for using a pokemon that's been poisoned," he mocked.

"Fight it!" Jason snarled, though he hadn't known that was the reason why Chikorita was acting strangely. "Tackle!"

"Swablu, use Swift!"

Swablu launched the star attack, hitting Chikorita dead on. Wincing, the grass type continued with its attack, eager to get the bird out. "Chi," Chicorita panted, landing on top of the blue bird.

"Sw," Swablu coughed struggling for a moment before finally fainting.

The man scoffed and returned the pokemon. "Go, Mantyke!"

With a burst of white light, another blue pokemon appeared. "Man," the pre-evolution of Mantyke gurgled, looking a bit uncomfortable being on land.

"Chikorita, come back, you're exhausted," Jason said softly, wondering if the pokemon would follow his instructions. Chikorita glared, body visibly shaking before sighing and going to sit by Jason's side. He nodded before taking out his next pokemon. "Go, Heracross!"

Heracross appeared, looking a bit worse for wear but relatively fine.

"Ok, Heracross, use Tack..."

"Hera!" Heracross srcreamed angrily, startling both humans and the pokemon. "Cross!" Heracross snarled, charging at Mantyke at breakneck speed, horn powering up with a vicious Horn Attack. "Crs!" Heracross snarled, jabbing Mantyke exceptionally hard and sending it flying.

"Tyk," Mantyke trembled, trying to right itself up.

"Mantyke, use Bubble right now!" the man snarled.

"Tm," Mantyke said, blasting blue bubbled towards Heracross.

"Cr," Heracross winced.

"Use another Horn Attack!" Jason said quickly.

"Crh," Heracross snarled, charging again.

"Another Bubble!" the man said anxiously.Mantyke launched the Bubble attack, but Heracross just kept on charging.

With a smirk, Heracross jabbed the pokemon once more. With an even vivious smile, Heracross picked Mantyke up by the fin and slammed it on the ground and creating a small hole in the ground. "Cr," Heracross said smugly, folding his arms and glaring down at the defeated pokemon.

The man scowled. "I suppose you win," he said before smiling smugly. "But don't think this is the last of us! I was just the body guard to this tower," he said, gesturing at a Tower that Jason had somehow missed. "You still need to get past the others if you want to save the Elder!"

Jason looked at him strangely. "Save the Elder?"

The man paused. "Didn't you come here to save the Elder?" Jason shook his head. "Oh... alright then." And so he walked away.

Watching the man strangely, Jason recalled Heracross and looked at Chikorita. "Look, Chikorita, you're obviously a much stronger pokemon than I thought, and I think I'll need you. And I can't just let you go free, being hurt as you are... So, yea, I'm going to capture you."

Chikorita stared at Jason strangely before giving a loud sniff, looking as if he didn't care what Jason did.

Jason shrugged and lightly dropped a pokeball on Chikorita's head and watching it engulf the pokemon in a red light before shaking...

Logan

Years
  • @ Wolfwhispers: Good keep it going think it's a good suprise ?

Jason received a Lv 5 Chikorita that grew to Lv 6 in the process and learned Razor Leaf. Heracross grew to Lv 6.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Jun smiled as he walked into Cherrygrove City. It was, as always, a perfect day. Unfortunately, the presence of Team Unknown was going to ruin his day. As he looked around, he realised instantly that something was wrong, though he didn't quite know why. Gazing around the small town, Jun saw what looked like a new building, a very tall structure. A sign was hanging across the entrance; it read: "Tower Of The Unknowns! Keep out! That means you Jun!" Not even slightly phased that his name was on a public sign, Jun walked towards the tower, determined to stop whatever evil activity was going on in there. His progress was slightly impaired, however, when a man fell from the sky and landed in front of him.
    "Todd!" Jun shouted, instantly recognizing the man who had earlier tried to...um...what were you going to do again?"
    "We didn't actually say that, but we wanted to steal your Ralts. They're quite rare, you know."
    "Okay...where's Sweeney? The woman with the ridiculous name? And the British Grimer?"
    "I dunno, she probably landed somewhere different. We don't all fly at the exact same speed you know." By now, Todd was getting rather annoyed by Jun's inane questions. "Look, you are not going up that tower, okay? It says 'Keep Out!' so keep out!" Jun, being Jun, completely ignored him and started marching straight towards the tower.
    "Oh that does it," Todd moaned, "Stop him Pichu!" Jun gasped as Todd released the small yellow rat in front of him.
    "I thought you had a Poochyena?"
    "What, am I only allowed one Pokémon?"
    "You are a villain..."
    "Says who? Team Unknown wants to create a perfect world!"
    "And that's why I must stop you!" Todd couldn't believe what he was hearing.
    "What? "
    "Well, if you go and save the world, I can't do it as well, can I?" Todd stopped, unsure if that was a joke. That was his mistake.
    "Ralts, Confusion!" Before the 'villain' or his Pichu could react, they were being thrown through the air, higher and higher until eventually, they were nothing more than a twinkling spot on the horizon. Jun smiled, then turned to Ralts.
    "Was he wearing green last time we met?" Ralts shrugged.

Logan

Years
  • @ Alipeewee: You know that's not quite a good enough battle post but I'll let you off this time.

Ralts grew to Lv 7.

@ Everyone: There is no Move Tutor so I'm adding in Move tutor moves during the game either as obtainable TM's or as a level up move.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • First Floor

OOC: Oh yea! Its an awsome surprise! And I love it!

Jason hurried into the large tower, eager to get to the top and demand an explanation for what's going on. He noticed to the stairs and ran toward them, only to wince as a voice called out to him. With a groan, he turned and saw a woman wearing a smirk, dressed exactly the same way as the man.

"Let me guess," Jason drawled. "Another grunt?"

The smirk fell from her face. "As you already seem to know what's going on, we shall battle immediately."

"Actually, I don't know what's..."

"Go, Swablu!" the woman snarled, interrupting Jason.

Jason scowled. Fine, ignore him... Biatch. "Another Swablu?" he said, looking unimpressed.

"This Swablu is much stronger than that foolish man outside," she said dangerously. "Choose your pokemon."

Jason shrugged. "Go, Totodile!" he called, releasing the tiny crocodile pokemon.

Totodile looked around eagerly, not looking as beat up as it did before, obviously getting some rest in. "Tot," Totodile said in excitement, water beginning to run out of its mouth, much to its shock.

"Sweet, you've learned Water Gun!" Jason said excitedly.

"Like that matters!" the woman spat. "Swablu, Peck!"

"Water Gun!" Jason said eagerly, wanting to see this new move.

"Dil!" Totodile called, releasing the torrent of water from its mouth.

"Dodge," the woman commanded.

Swablu flew around the blast of water and proceeded to Peck Totodile viciously. "Dile," Totodile growled, covering his head with his arms. Finally, unable to take it anymore, Totodile blasted another Water Gun right at Swablu, blasting it right against the wall.

"Swablu, get up!" the woman screeched. "Another Peck!"

"Water Gun!" Jason shouted quickly.

Taking a deep breath, Totodile attack just as Swablu got back into the air, pounding it right into the wall again. "Swa," Swablue grunted.

"Swift!" the woman called desperately.

"Dodge it!" Jason commanded.

Totodile tried to dodge, but it was too slow and had such short feet that it was unable to attack the star attack. "Dilot," Totodile grunted, shaking his head.

"Try another Water Gun!" Jason ordered, seeing that the flying type was at its end.

"Swift!" the woman ordered, spittle nearly flying from her lips.

The Water Gun hit Swablu right in the face, nearly drowning it while Totodile was bombarded with stars. Swablu fell to the ground, eyes closed while Totodile panted from the attack.

"Dil," Totodile said softly, a pleased smile appearing as he gazed at his fallen foe.

The woman scoffed. "Beginner's luck," she sneered. "Go, Pichu! Use Thundershock!"

Before Jason could even order his pokemon to dodge, the lightning hitthe water type head on, causing him to scream in pain. "Dilt," Totodile sighed, falling on his butt and looking on tiredly.

"That's enough, Totodile," Jason said quickly. "You did a good job. Return." The beam of red light recalled his pokemon and Jason quickly brought out his second pokemon. "Go, Riolu!"

"Two baby pokemon?" the woman commented. "No challenge. Pichu, Thundershock!"

"Rio," Riolu scoffed, flipping backwards and avoiding the attack. Ri o!" Rilu sang, sticking out his tongue and spanking his butt toward the two, laughing as they fumed.

"Thundershock!"

This time the attack hit, nearly bringing Riolu to his knees.

"Keep your focus," Jason ordered. "Use Aura Sphere!"

"Riol!" Riolu spat, charging the blue ball of energy and launching at Pichu. The attack hit, launching Pichu backwards into the air and causing it to bounce a few times."

"Pi pichu," Pichu snarled, charging up and sending another Thundershock at Riolu. Riolu gritted his teeth from the attack, closing one eye in pain but still able to glare successfully. "Chic," Pichu whimpered, a shock going through its body as well and causing it fall on its butt.

Jason laughed. "Seems like your pokemon can't control its own power! Riolu, finish it with Aura Sphere."

"Pichu, Charm," the female grunt quickly spat.

Large, begging eyes shined up at Riolu. "Chu?" Pichu said softly, fluttering its eye lashes and putting on a bright smile.

Riolu looked at Pichu for a moment before laughing. "Ri ri ri ri riolu!" it laughed, holding its stomach before half heartedly tossing an Aura Sphere Pichu's way.

"Pichu dodge," the woman said, a smirk appearing. "And use Volt Tackle."

That certainly cut off Riolu's laughter. Eyes widened in shock, Riolu gapped as Pichu gathered powerful electricity around its body and ran at Riolu. "Rio!" Riolu gulped, completely surprised as Pichu leapt right at him, too close to dodge.

"Quick, use Counter!" Jason yelled, hoping it would work.

"Pii!" Pichu screamed, bashing Riolu backwards and bouncing him a few times on the rough ground. "Chi," Pichu said in satisfaction, grinning at the fallen pokemon.

Suddenly, Riolu glowed purple. Eyes opening in a snap, Riolu literally flew at Pichu, palms glowing purple with power as it struck Pichu right in the chest.

"Chuuu!" Pichu screamed, flying through the air before land with an audible crunch on the ground. "Pii... chu," Pichu breathed, eyes going shut.

"Riolr," Riolu grunted happily, folding his arms over his chest, much like how Heracross had done.

The woman grudgingly recalled her pokemon. "Very well," she spat. "You may pass and go to the next level."

Jason grinned. "Not just yet," he said eagerly. She looked at him in confusion. "Riolu, hold her down!" he ordered.

Riolu slapped her, knocking to the ground but not hard enough to do anything than create a bruise on her cheek.

"Wha... what are you doing?" she stammered in terror, the first emotion other than anger she had portrayed.

Jason smiled softly. "I am in need of a few medical supplies," he said simply. "And as I can't go to a center, I'm sure a few potions and antidotes should work. I'm sure you have a few spare ones lying around, being in an elite team an' all." The smile only got large as he began to pat her down, in search of items...

Last edited:

Logan

Years
  • @ Wolfwhispers: Thanks, Great battle post but One complaint in the tower the grunts are upper grunts and have different Pokemon to normal grunts they are listed in the Cherrygrove City description post.

Totodile grew to Lv 9 and learned Rage, Riolu grew to Lv 9 and learned Ice Punch. Jason found Five Full Restores.

King!

better
    Years
  • Name: Jasper Otz

Personality:Jasper is a quiet guy who goes with the flow and keeps to himself. He is rather fast, but very timid. On the downside, Jasper can't keep a secret for very long, but to some it seems as if Jasper has a secret of his own. He has a low-temper ( doesn't get angry easily) and is very mysterious.But when he does get angry its best you stay away because Jasper gets very "into" it. He is attracted to light and has a special bond with his Pokemon.

Appearance:Jasper is tall for his age ( 5'9 ) and is skinnieer than the average 13 year-old. He has small hands and his skin is very pale. His dirty-blonde hair sticks out all over the place. His nose and mouth are small and his most reconizable feature are his big, jasper colored eyes.( jasper is an opaque variety of quartz,reddish,brown,or yellow in color.)

Clothing:Jasper has seven different colored hoodies,each one for a different day of the week.The colors are: Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,Purple, and White. He wears the hood up always to conceal a part of his face. He wears a pair of dirty,scruffed-up blue jeans. He wears a half-black,half-white backpack in which he keeps his supplies.

History: When Jasper was born,the first thing his parents noticed were his big,open,jasper-colored eyes. Jasper got sick a lot as a child, and suffered from many diseases. Later in life,his family moved from Orre to Kanto. Jasper was made fun of at school because he was different from the others. When he turned 10, his mom wouldn't let him leave for his Pokemon journey,like all the others. Jaspers family eventually moved from Kanto to Johto in hopes of making Jasper happier. But all that would make Jasper happy,would be a journey of his own.

Preferred Pokemon: Wild Card; Ralts,Male,Bashful

Other Pokemon: Mr.Mime ( Jasper leaves Mr.Mime behind when he starts his journey)Male,Calm

Sample: "Jas-pers a psycho! Jas-pers a psycho!", the kids in Jaspers class chanted.

"No! No!", the young,8 year old shouted as he ran, towards the forest, pulling up his hood. "No!"
    He trudged through the mud that made the small,winding path through the forest. The rain poured down harder and harde. "NOOOOOOO!!!!!" Jasper kept running, until he reached a small clearing. The clearing was about 50 feet around, and the inside had several small stumps, planted in the ground. Jasper ran to one of the stumps and sat down,burying his face in his hands. He cried for several more minutes, until he looked up to take in his surroundings. There were rocks sprewed about in the muddy ground. No grass remained in the cleariong, just stumps, mud, and rocks. Jasper picked up a rock and chucked at a tree. The tree shook a little, then the stone plopped to the ground. Fascinated, Jasper picked up another and chucked at another tree. "Hey" , Jasper chuckled. "This is fun!" He continued for a few minutes until only one tree was left to hit. The biggest. Jasper picked up the biggest stone he could find, and chucked it. The tree shook and out fell something much bigger than a stone. It was a Beedrill's nest. The Beedrill angrily came out and swarmed towards Jasper. "AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" Jasper yelled as he got up and bolted . He ran and ran, the Beedrill chasing him the whole way. Jasper's foot got caught in the mud and he tripped. He turned around in horror, saw the Beedrill swarm in, then blacked out. An hour later he felt a small nudge. "UUUUGGHGHGGGGHHH", Jasper awoke slowly. Once his eyes adjusted, he saw he was laying right out side the forest. In front of him was a small creature. "Who are you!?" Jasper asked sounding surprised.

"Miiiiime. Mr.MMiiiiiime"

"Wait a minute!", Jasper exclaimed. "You're a Pokemon! Mr.Mime was it? Thank you for.......", the words hung on Jasper's lips. " You.......saved me"

"Mime!" the Mr.Mime shouted.

"Well, lets get you back to my house for some hot cocoa."

"Mime!", Mr.Mime nodded.

"Come on, this way!" Mr.Mime followed Jasper, until they reached the stoney sidewalk leading up to Jasper's house. "Here it is!"

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back