• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Johto Revolutions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    @ King900000: I'm afraid at the moment you are rejected you really need to work on your character and you can't start off with an egg maybe a Togepi if you want but no egg. Your RP sample was poor you need to legnthen it and look for grammatcial mistakes. Once you do all this PM and I will review my decision.

Edit: All I can say is the same as above you really need to improve the sample and bulk up you Personality, Appearence and History sections. Also in the SU form I don't think I put in a Clothing sections.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Second Floor

Jason smirked lightly as he pulled out his findings. Five full restores. It was as if fate was finally smiling on him. He ignored the knocked out female grunt (thanks to Riolu) adn released all of his pokemon, all of them giving surprised grunts and growls.

"Alright, here's the deal," Jason said. "We're in this crazy tower thing and need to defeat these creepy team member people. I don't know what's going on... but yea, so here." He moved from pokemon to pokemon, watching as they regained their energy.

"Ri," Riolu said happily as Jason sprayed him. Excited, Riolu threw a fist in the air. "Riolu!" Riolu said happily before his eyes went wide as his fist glowed a soft blue. "Rio!" Riolu sqweaked in surprise and shook his fist fruiously, coming close to hitting Chikorita a few times.

"Chika!" Chikorita snarled, whacking Riolu with a vine as he got to close.

"Ril," Riolu said angrily before finally punching the ground, only to jump back in shock as the ground became layered with ice.

"Sweet, you've learned Ice Punch!" Jason said gleefully before turning to Cikorita with raised eye brows. He hadn't known the grass type knew Vinewhip. Needing to know his pokemon's move he brought out his pokedex.

Totodile: Scratch, Leer, Water Sport, Water Gun, Rage
    Riolu: Quick Attack, Foresight, Aura Sphere, Counter, Ice Punch
    Heracross:
    Tackle, Leer, Horn Attack, Endure
    Chikorita:
    Tackle, Growl, Vine Whip, Razor Leaf

Jason nodded. "Those are some good attacks, but I suppose we should head toward the top now." They all nodded as he returned them and proceeded up the stares, immediately meeting the next person. It was a man of medium height with blond hair and hazel eyes.

"Ah, I see we have a challenger," he said softly. "Very well, I shall attempt to stop you." He didn't seem that enthusiastic. "Come out then, Luvdisc," he said, throwing the pokeball toward a large tank in the corner Jason hadn't noticed. The tank actually sank it the ground so that there was no glass actually covering the sides.

A heart shaped pokemon swam through the water. "Luv," it sang.

"Alright, go, Chikorita!" Jason chose. "Start off with Razor Leaf!"

"Dodge by diving," the man said.

"Luvdisc easily ducked the sharp leaves before swiming back to the top.

"Use Water Gun."

"Luvv!" the heart shaped pokemon spat out the blast of water, hitting Chikorita in the side and causing it to gurgle and sputter.

"Get away and use Razor Leaf!" Jason said, hoping that he could at least get a good hit in.

"Dodge," was said again. Luvdisc dove down into the water again, causing bubble to rise almost tauntingly. "Water Gun."

"Chikr," Chikorita hissed as the water bashed against him, sliding him against the floor.

JAson growled angrily. "Chikorita, run to the water's edge and fish Luvdisc out with Vinewhip!"

"Water Gun," the man said a bit quickly.

Luvdisc fired away, but with vines already extended, Chikorita wasn't having any of that and dodged. "Chika!" Chikorita snarled, grabbing Luvdisc and slamming it to the ground and repeatedly whipping it.

"Finish it with Razor Leaf!"

With an eager grin, Chikorita unleashed the sharp leaves from his main leaf, hitting and cutting the Luvdisc quitr thoroughly.

"Luuuv," Luvdisc whimpered weakly, flopping for a moment before going still, eyes glazed over and lips still exposed as if still demanding a kiss.

Jason mentally shivered as the grunt recalled his fallen pokemon. Nodding, the man threw the next pokeball. With a burst of white light, a brown fox appeared.

"Ee!' it sqwealed, bushy tail waving excitedly.

"Eevee, use Wish."

With a vigorious nod, Eevee looked toward the ceiling, eyes glowing softly as if wishing from the gods in heaven.

"Chikorita, use Razor Leaf!" Jason ordered.

Eevee whimpered as the sharp leaves tore at its body.

"Eevee, Bite."

"When it get's close, Vinewhip it," Jason ordered.

Eevee heard the command and stopped in its tracks, ears lowering and whining pitifully. Chikorita, unimpressed by the weak display, Vinewhipped Eevee backwards.

"Ve," Eevee spat, eyes glowing again before it smile happily. Chikorita cocked its head to the side as Eevee regained some of its health.

"Eevee, use Wish again." the grunt ordered.

Eevee's eyes glowed again, much to Jason's irritation. He would need a stronger pokemon to defeat Eevee quickly. "Chikorita, return," he called, recalling the grass type. "Go, Heracross! Heracross, use Horn Attack, and make it powerful!"

Horn glowing white, Heracross charged, wings beating furiously as it flew much faster than when it ran.

"Eevee, Bite."

Eevee charged, but before it could even open its mouth, Heracross bashed Eevee right into the ground.

"Bite it, Eevee."

"Horn Attack! And knock it out before it regains its health!" Jason ordered quickly.

Horn glowing, Heracross picked Eevee up by the horn, ignoring the weak Bite on its hor, and flew at the wall, determination glowing in its eyes. "Hera!" With a mighy shove, Heracross had slammed Eevee right into the wall, a small crunch being heard as Eevee shrieked in pain as its paw broke from the pressure.

Eevee, shivering but not yet out, much to Heracross's disappointment, ran behind its trainer, even as its Wish attack healed some of its health, but not its paw. It laid down, ears lowered in defeat.

The grunt sighed and recalled his pokemon. "He never was a fighter," he said with a sigh. "Might as well release when this is all over with..." He turned to Jason. "You may go up to the third level now."

Jason nodded and quickly returned his Heracross and ran toward the stairs...

Logan

Years
    @ Wolfwhispers: Great battle post keep it up. For your next post:

As Jason was running up the stairs he noticed something circular on the floor, he examined it carefully and saw the words TM 01 Focus Punch engraved in it.

" Ah sweet a TM ". Jason placed it into his backpack then carried on up the stairs.

Chikorita grew to Lv 8 and Heracross grew to Lv 8 and learned Fury Attack, Jason obtained TM 01 Focus Punch.

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Third Floor

OOC: Thank you so much for the TM!!

As Jason was running up the stairs he noticed something circular on the floor, he examined it carefully and saw the words TM 01 Focus Punch engraved in it. "Ah sweet a TM". Jason placed it into his backpack then carried on up the stairs. As he got to the nexts floor, he noticed a man lying on the ground, humming boredly as two flying pokemon flew in circles above hi. Upon noticing Jason's footsteps, he jumped up, a wide grin appearing on his face.

"Ah! A challenger! I was hoping someone would be brave or stupid enough to challenge the Tower," he said with an easy grin. "Allow me to introduce myself. I am Seven."

Jason stared. "Is that your real name?" he asked hesitently, to wanting to insult the man.

Instead, Seven just laughed. "Certainly not!" he said, trying to muffle his laughter, giving Jake plenty of time to look him over. He had vibrant blond hair that seemed bleached and some of the brightest yellow eyes he had ever seen. "Well, let's get started! Double battle is what we'll have, and so I chose these two joksters!" he said with a grin.

Jason stared at the two pokemon, having never seen them before. He quickly took out his pokedex and pointed it at them.
    Pokemon: Johto Revolutions
    Chatot, the Normal/Flying type. It keeps its rythm by flicking its tail back and forth. It can also learn to speak a few human words. Attacks known: Sing, Aerial Ace, Heat Wave.

As if to prove this point, both Chatot's sang, "Battle! Battle!"

Jason grinned. "If you insist. Go Totodile and Heracross!"

With a burst of white light, the crocodile and large bug appeared called out their battle cries of "Toto!" and "Hera!"

"Alright, Totodile use Water Gun! Heracross, use Horn Attack!" Jason ordered quickly.

"Ha! Both of you nice little birdies use Aerial Ace!" Seven ordered.

Both chose their own Chatot, but as Totodile blasted its water attack, it did hit the Chatot, making it weaker, but it gained momentum mid air and hit Totodile right in the side with its talons, causing the small water type to wince from pain. Heracross and the other Chatot hit midair, horn against talon, causing them both pain on equal grounds as Heracross was so powerful and Chatot was fighting up against a bug and fighting combo, making flying attacks super effective.

"Totodile, Heracross, both of you attack one Chatot and hit it at the same time!"

They nodded and both sped towards the flying Chatot on the right, bodies glowing with power.

"Now none of that, both of you attack with Aerial Ace again," Seven said eagerly.

Totodile's body was glowing with its Rage attack, and upon it's arrival of Chatot, it proceeded to beat the helpless bird with its fists and teeth, a furious anger in its eyes that somehow made Jason shiver as it snarled furiously. "Tile!" Totodile screamed, punching the pokemon one last time to give Heracross a chance.

Heracross attempted to use its Horn Attack on the hurt Chatot, but the other one came to its aid, ramming Heracross right in the chest with its Aerial Ace and sending it skidding backwards, but not too far thanks to the sharp claw on its foot. "Hera," Heracross winced, managing to swing its horn forward and mircauliously hitting the retreating Chatot. "Cres," Heracross said with determination, though still weakly from the harsh attack.

"Alright, I think this is enough," Seven said patiently. "Both of you, go on both of their sides and finish with Heat Wave!"

Jason blanced. "Heracross, quick, use Endure!" Heracross glowed red for a moment. "Good, now pick Totodile up and begin spinning around while Totodile uses Water Gun!"

Blinking in shock at the command, Heracross quickly picked up the small gator and began to spin, just as the Chatot's got to their position and sent out the monstrous fire attack. Taking a deep breath as he was spun, Totodile unleashed his Water Gun, praying that Jason's plan worked.

And it did. As the water was shot out at all sides, creating a churning whirlpool around the room, it hit the Heat Wave dead on, creating a small explosion that hurt all the pokemon.

"Hera," Heracross breathed, grinning at Totodile as he put the gator down.

"Tild!" Totodile said happily, flashing the giant bug a thumbs up.

"Chatot, get up and use Aerial Ace!" Seven called loudly at the beaten birds.

Weakly, they both got up, flapping their wings awkwardly as they tried to dive at the two pokemon. Jason grinned as he saw the weak attack.

"Alright you guys, finish it!"

"Heraco!" Heracross said eagerly, flying at one Chatot with it's Horn Attack.

"Tildo!" Totodile cried with just as much eagerness, running at the other Chatot as its fingers glowed slightly with its Scratch attack.

As one, all four pokemon attacked at once in midair, a serious tension going through the air as they all wanted to desperately win. But the thing was, both Chatot's were simple guards, and Heracross and Totodile wanted to get to the top to discover the secret, and thus their determination was much stronger.

"Cross!" Heracross screamed, horn jabbing into Chatot's side with his furious cry,

"Dile!" Totodile screamed, small claws Scratching furiously on the other Chatot's face with a snarl.

As one, both Chatot's fell to the ground, one right after the other and right on top of each other. "Cha," one began, "Tot," the other said as they both fell unconcious with silly grins on their beaks.

Jason sighed in relief as his two pokemon high fived each other. "That was great, you guys," he said, walking up to the two of them and patting them on the backs.

Seven returned his pokemon, chuckling as he did so. "Good battle!" he said happily. "You've made my day, especially since its been so boring!" To Jason's shock, Seven actually ruffled his hair in congragulations. Jason wasn't so sure what to make of this criminal having a warm spot for him.

"Let me ask you something," Jason said. "You could have won if you used Sing. Why didn't you?"

Seven scowled, the first emotion other than happiness that had appeared on his face. "Sing? A little pansy and girl move? No way. The only people who put another's pokemon to sleep is because their own pokemon isn't strong enough to handle it while it's awake. Poisoned and Paralyzed... well, that's ok since the pokemon can still attack." Seven chuckled again. "Well, you best go on up to the last level, but good luck. The boss is up there."

Not sure what to make of this boss, Jason recalled his Totodile before taking out the TM he had found earlier. "Here, Heracross. You're a fighting type and deserve a fighting move," he said. "You might need it, because a boss is always the most powerful of a gang."

"Herc," Heracross said in thanks as Jason put it in front of his eyes. A beam of light shot towards Heracross's eyes, making it blink in confusion before it smirked. The data had been transferred into its brain.

Jason grinned. "Thanks, buddy. Return." And with that he ran up the stairs, not once hearing Seven chuckle in amusement as he watched him go...

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Last but not least.
    Sergio's mother entered Sergio's room and put his curtains aside she then sat down next to Sergio and started to shake him gently and Sergio eventually woke up.
    "Good morning my strong little man, how was your sleep", Sergio's mother asked. Sergio looked around as if it was the first time he was in his house, His white walls, A television, his personal computer and…. His television Sergio stopped there and remembered.

He thought about the advertising of professor elm he saw on television yesterday : "Dear boys and girls, as you can see there are 5 poke balls on this desk and it would be my pleasure to give 5 rookie Pokémon trainers one of these 5 Pokémon, if you are the lucky ones that call and make an appointment to come to my lab for a Pokémon it will be my pleasure".
    "I slept well, but can you get out of my room right now I'm going to get dressed remember, this is the day that my journey commences", Sergio said. "That's what I'm here to talk about, your father is downstairs, He said he wanted to give you something.", His mother said.

Sergio rushed into the shower, got dressed, put some of his favorite perfume (playboy Las Vegas) just in case and he put some clothes and perfume in his backpack. He ran downstairs and went to sit down on the table in front of a plate with bacon and eggs and some bagels.

"Eat well Sergio you will need it just like you will need this", Sergio heard a man voice behind him say, he turned around and gave the person a big hug, It was a man with short hair, he was a bit chubby, almost the same as Sergio but taller and a bit slimmer. "Dad how are you", Sergio asked.

"I'm okay, but now to the point I have here some things you will need in a Journey, First of all I have two Pokémon for you a scyther and a starly, second of all I have a poke gear with a map, a radio and my and your mother's number installed in it and you can ask phone numbers of people on your way and third of all I have 5 potions and 5 antidotes for you", Sergio's dad told Sergio.

A moment later Sergio left, but he was brought to new bark town first by his dad on a staraptor. "Wow I expected something larger it is really a town it has like four houses.", Sergio said while analyzing the environment, still walking forward and not seeing that he was about to clash on someone.

"I'm so sorry it was my fault can I make it up to you", Sergio asked he clashed upon a boy with blond hair, blue eyes, messy hair and messy clothing. "You can make it up to me with a battle", the boy said. "I'm sorry but I have to go and see professor Elm right now, but if we exchange phone numbers I will call you as soon as I get my Pokémon.", Sergio proposed. "well okay I will keep you on your promise", The boy said. "By the way I'm Sam".

After this meeting he walked toward the Pokémon lab. "Hello, Is someone in", Sergio asked. "You're late, I'm in quite a hurry now since we are going to goldenrod city.", A professor with glasses and a green and yellow sweater said, there was also a man sitting on a chair. "You, you , you, you are p. pp .ppp .professor oak", Sergio said and he was shaking the hand of the o so famous Pokémon professor, Sergio was not releasing it. "You are Sergio right I have something for you", professor oak said and he reached for a red box. "This is your I.D. , It shows that you are registered on the Pokémon league challenged just like you asked yesterday, it also shows all the information on all the Pokémon known so far.", Professor oak said. "This is your reserved Pokémon the cyndaquil", professor Elm said. "Now get out of here we are getting late for our radio interview"

Sergio left the lab and he walked to route 101 upon getting there he took a few deep breath and…

To be continued.

(OOC: you can reduce the amount of items my father gave me + this is my longest ever post they will be shorter in the future)

Logan

Years
    @ Wolfwhispers: Great post. God Team U just don't like pansies but they're using Chatot's, Eevee's, Luvdisc's and Swablu's lol.

@ Serginho: What's wrong with a really long post I like them.

Jason's Heracross grew to Lv 10 and learned Focus Punch, Totodile grew to Lv 11 and learned Aqua Tail.

Sergio received all his Pokemon and all his items.

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Flying team versus rapid team.

Sergio took his first steps in route 101 and looked around, it was an environment looking almost like a park, grass, Pokémon, items, trainers . "Wait wasn't that an item on the floor just now it is tm…, ………, how cool is that." Sergio said, he was talking to himself.

Sergio walked further and was already halfway the route. "You know what I'm going to call my father", Sergio said, he grabbed his blue poke gear and tuned in on the radio. "Hello this is Pokémon today with a special interview, we are interviewing professor Elm, the person who gives the first Pokémon to rookie trainers", A female voice said on the radio. "I'm so sorry for my delay, but a boy was to late on getting his starter Pokémon, but know I shall introduce myself, I'm……", Professor Elm started.

"That damn professor Elm, he was one of my role models know he is just some person whom I know", Sergio started to complain about Elm, Sergio still was looking to how he was going to get at the phone menu and he finally found it and he clicked on 'dad'. "Hello", The voice at the other side of the line said. "Dad it is me Sergio your son calling from route 101", Sergio informed his dad.
    "wow son that is great but you don't have to calm me whenever you reach a place, I have to hang up now I'm actually in the middle of a battle, take care", Sergio's dad said and he hung up.

"Wow dad, you made my d….", Sergio said but was interrupted, he was almost paralyzed, he saw a pidgey and a hoothoot together on fighting stance, they had a look in their eyes as if they wanted to say: "bring it on make my day".

"Go Scyther use your quick attack, Go starly same goes with you", Sergio said. Scyther attacked the pidgey and starly attacked the hoothoot, Scyther one of the fastest Pokémon the Pokémon world knows threw some blazing fast quick attacks all were hit due scyther being so fast, all the excitement made Sergio notice that his pokedex was bleeping a while now, hoothoot dodged the attack by twirling around and it countered with tackle.

Sergio finally opened the pokedex

scyther It is nearly impossible to parry its attacking scythes. Its movements are like a ninja's.

starly They flock in great numbers. Though small, they flap their wings with great power.

pidgey It is docile and prefers to avoid conflict. If disturbed, however, it can ferociously strike back.

hoothoot It always stands on one foot. Even when attacked, it does not brace itself using both feet.

"Let's finish this starly final quick attack on pidgey, scyther finish starly's job, vacuum wave that hoothoot.", Sergio commanded, it caused a double knock out and he started celebrating. "yes we did it we won our first battle".

After the celebration Sergio grabbed his poke gear to finally call …….

To be continued.
    (ooc: the points on the first paragraph or for you to fill in.)

Logan

Years
    @ Serginho: I'm afraid you can't have a TM because I dish them out if you want to find an item leave your post like this... Sergio needed to heal his Pokemon but the Pokemon Center was closed he had to find some way of healing his Pokemon he began to search the floors for items. So no TM. Also that wasn't a sufficent battle post so no level up but there is Exp. but not enough to level up, I'm afraid.

King!

better
    Years
    @ King900000: I'm afraid at the moment you are rejected you really need to work on your character and you can't start off with an egg maybe a Togepi if you want but no egg. Your RP sample was poor you need to legnthen it and look for grammatcial mistakes. Once you do all this PM and I will review my decision.

Edit: All I can say is the same as above you really need to improve the sample and bulk up you Personality, Appearence and History sections. Also in the SU form I don't think I put in a Clothing sections.

I know you didnt put clothing,but I thought it would be easier. Also, sorry I didnt change the wanted first Pokemon, I had to go to school before I could change it. I'll work on it. When I wrote the sample on paper it seemed so significant, but when I typed it.........
    Well,you get the picture.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Jason ran up the stairs, excited that he was finally at the top level so that he could find out what was going on. Upon his entrance, the first thing he saw was an old man tied up on the ground with a man with black slicked back hair and a suite who was standing over him. The man obviously looked as if he had been expecting Jason.

"Ah, here at last," the man tutted. "Sure took your time to get here to save the Ekder, didn't you?"

Jason scowled. "Look, I don't know what you're talking about or even what's going on."

The man scowled. "Don't play stupid with me, boy. I'll deal with you right now! Go, Leafeon!"

Jason groaned as he was forced to battle again but resolutely grabbed a pokeball. "Go, Chikorita! So this Leafeon who's the better grass type!"

"Chiko," Chikorita agreed glaring at its opponent.

"Leafeon, use Razor Leaf."

"You use Razor Leaf as well, Chikorita!" Jason ordered.

With battle cries, the two launched the sharp leaves from their own respective leaf. The two attacks hit mid air, cutting each off but a few got through, hitting them both and causing them to wince.

"Leafeon, Leaf Blade."

"Meet it head on!" Jason called quickly. "Tackle!"

"Chikoo!" Chikorita snarled, running as Leafeon jumped in the air for a flip before slamming its tail at Chikorita. "Tita!" Chikorita barked, using his own leaf to hit against Leafeon's attack. They met and were at a stand still, each one trying to gain the upper hand as they pushed against each other.

"Chikorita, use Vinewhip!" Jason yelled, seeing an opportunity.

"Chki," Chikorita said, unleashing its whips and smacking Leafeon backwards.

"Leaf," Leafeon winced, shaking its head.

"Leafeon," the man said with a small smile, "use Synthesis."

Jason scowled as the grass type glowed briefly before looking completely energized. He would need a lot of power to take this Leafeon down fast. "Chikorita, return. Go, Heracross!"

With a burst of light, the giant beetle appeared. "Hera!" it called, looking prepared to fight.

"Heracross, use Horn Attack!"

"Leafeon, Leaf Blade."

Charging, the two hit midair as they both jumped, coming down on each other with a lot of power. They both winced as their horn and tail lost its energy and got hurt, immediately jumping back in preparation.

The leader chuckled. "You do know that you can't win, don't you?" Jason watched carefully, waiting. "Leafeon, use Synthesis," he said, just as Jason screamed out his order as well.

"Heracross, Focus Punch!"

Heracross smirked as its claw glowed white. "Co," Heracross grunted as Leafeon powered up once more. Grinning, Heracross flew at Leafeon like a bullet, white claw shining brightly.

"Leafeon, use Razor Leaf!" the leader commanded, losing his cool for the first time.

"Lea!" Leafeon snarled, using its tail to throw the sharp leaves.

"Cross," Heracross chuckled, dodging the attack. With a cry of, "Hera!" Heracross brought its closed claw down on Leafeon's head, slamming it into the ground from the powerful fighting move.

"Lee..." Leafeon whimpered, eyes closing as darkness overcame its minds. Heracross stood over the fallen pokemon proudly.

The leader returned his pokemon, eyes Jason carefully. "Not bad, but see if you can handle this. "Go, Glaceon! Glaceon, Icy Wind," he ordered quickly.

With a burst of white light, the ice fox appeared and immediately blasted a cool jet of air, hitting Heracross in the chest.

"Hera," Heracross grunted, looking pained as a bit of ice appeared on its chest.

"Heracross, return," Jason called. He looked down at the pokeball for a moment, proud of the monstrous bug before grabbing his next pokemon. "Go, Totodile!"

"Totodile!" Totodile called in excitement as it was released. Turning to its opponent, Totodile bared its fangs.

"Totodile, use Water Gun!"

"Dile!" With a blast of pounding water, Glaceon was pushed back a bit but otherwise looked unharmed.

"Glaceon, Signal Beam," the leader commanded.

"Dodge and use Rage!" Jason said quickly.

As the green beam came closer to Totodile, the water type dove to the ground and ran at Glaceon on all fours. Growling furiously, Totodile reached the ice type and proceeded to bash it around, only jumping back as it shot an Icy Wind at him. "Tot," Totodile mocked as it dodged the attack, only to turn around in shock and stare at his tail. Liquid was surrounding it. With a wry grin, Totodile smacked Glaceon right in the head with its tail.

"You learned Aqua Tail," Jason said eagerly. "Alright, try another Aqua Tail!"

"Tile!" Totodile snarled, coming down on the ice fox once more.

"Ice Fang," the leader said quickly.

Fangs glistening and enlarging quickly, Glaceon bit into Totodile's tail as he came at it, immediately freezing its tail. "Til," Totodile winced as it walked aorund sluggishly.

Jason winced and quickly recalled his pokemon back, knowing that it would still get a little experience. "Go, Riolu!" he shouted, his grin becoming dangerous as he realized fighting types were effective against ice types.

"Ruo!" Riolu called, coming out of his pokeball with a burst of light.

"Glaceon, Icy Wind."

"Glac," Glaceon growled, launching the cold attack at Riolu.

"Rio," Riolu grunted, closing an eye as it took the attack, arms over its face. Growling back, Riolu powered up an Aura Sphere. "Riolu!" The ball charged at Glaceon, hitting the arctic fox and blasting it backwards with a small explosion.

The leader grit his teeth in anger. "Glaceon!" he barked. "Use Icy Wind!"

"Dodge and use Aura Sphere again!" Jason called, seeing victory near.

"Riol!" Riolu howled in excitement, running past the icy attack, though his tail got a bit of ice as that part hit the attack. "Rol," Riolu growled, coming face to face to Glaceon with a smirk, Aura Sphere still in its palm.

"Ceon," Glaceon quivered as the sphere was shoved practically in its face.

Riolu smirked. "Rio," it said, sounding like it said 'good night' before unleashing the attack.

"Gllaaaaceee!" Glaceon screamed, falling backwards in defeat on its back, tail still twitching slightly.

With an angry sneer, the man recalled his pokemon. "You may have won the battle," he said lowly, "but you have not won the war. Team U will be back." WIth a smirk, he pulled out a smoke bomb and slammed it to the ground, disappearing as the area was covered with smoke.

Once it cleared, Jason quickly ran over to the old man and helped untie him. "Thank you," the Elder said gratefully, looking extremely tired. "You have done a great deed, stopping those nasty people."

"But what are they doing and what do they want?" Jason asked warily.

The Elder sighed. "Alas, I do not know. You may meet them again, and because of this threat, I wish you to have this," he said, handing Jason a pokeball.

"What is it?"

The Elder smiled. "It is a dark type pokemon." Jason's heart leapt. He loved dark types! "It is a Stunky." Jason's heart slammed down with a smash. Except for those!

"Thank you very much," Jason said, plastering on a smile, ignoring Riolu's nudge and smirk. Damn pokemon could read him like an open book. With a sigh, both Jason and old man left the tower, hopefully to find the town was once again peaceful.

After all, Jason still needed to heal his pokemon at the pokemon center...

Logan

Years
    @ King900000: Still the same answer I'm afraid. The SU's quite good but it's the RP Sample I'm worried about, I'm not sure someone who RP's like that would be good enough for this RP, so I really need you to improve it.

@ Wolfwhispers: Yet again another great post :). Also Aqua Tail is a move for Water Pokemon that regains them health it's not for hitting others in the face with. Also because I can judge how happy Riolu is with you he is now evolving by level is Lv 25-30 okay.

Chikorita grew to Lv 9 and learned Posionpowder. Heracross grew to Lv 12. Totodile grew to Lv 12. Riolu grew to Lv 11 and learned Force Palm. In Jason's adventure Team Unknown fled from Cherrgrove City leaving Jason free to heal his Pokemon buy items and most importantly to progress on his journey on to Route 102. Jason also received a Lv 5 Female Quirky Stunky.

EDIT: Woop 200th Post.

Last edited:

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    The first rival battle

Sergio grabbed his poke gear and dialed a number. Tuuud, tuuud, tuud, "Yo, who am I talking to man", The voice said. "Yo, Sam what about our battle", Sergio said. "O yeah I remember Sergio I totally forgot our battle, let's meet up I am at route 101 just near cherry grove city", Sam said.

Sergio walked to the end of route 101, seeing all the wild Pokémon ,but not battling them and then he finally saw the boy with messy hair, messy clothes and baggy jeans. "let's do this then", Sergio said.

"Alright I'm ready to rumble", Sam said. He walked to a little lake "by the way one on one only our starters alright, go horsea" a seahorse looking Pokémon came out it was blue.
    Horsea It makes its nest in the shade of corals. If it senses danger, it spits murky ink and flees.

"Wow, cool Pokémon you have there, now it's my turn, Go cyndaquil", Sergio said calling out a mouse Pokémon with several red dots on his back, out of which suddenly came some flames.

Cyndaquil It has a timid nature. If it is startled, the flames on its back burn more vigorously.

"Cool a cyndaquil, but it is still a type disadvantage dude, start with bubbles", Sam said, his Pokémon started to created some bubbles out of his mouth which came to cyndaquil at great speed.

"Dodge and use tackle on it but don't try to get in the water", Sergio said, cyndaquil dodged the attack and where it was standing bubbles hit the ground hard almost creating small holes, the fire mouse Pokémon started to run to the lake and made an enormous jump pointing on the seahorse, the fire mouse came down with enormous speed.

"Use bubbles to intercept him man", Sam said, the little Pokémon used the attack but due to the speed of the fire mouse Pokémon it did nothing and the fire mouse Pokémon hit horsea.

"Good job cyndaquil, now try to reach the ground and then use, use…., let's see what the pokedex says about you attacks", Sergio said wondering, but he did not see that his Pokémon fell in the water. "O no, cyndaquil go deep underwater and use smokescreen as a pressure to get you up, when you reach the ground don't stop your smokescreen" Sergio commanded his pokemon and somehow saved him and he know made his pokemon invisible with his smokescreen.

"Horsea, use your bubbles another time dude, jump high and if you see him you do it", Sam said, he tries to act dump, but he actually is intelligent, the attacks could not be dodged by cyndaquil and it got highly wounded.

"Cyndaquil, o no you are hurt try one last tackle now he is in the air", Sergio said concerned about his Pokémon, but willing to win

Sergio and Sam saw cyndaquil's flame on his back burn even harder they saw him run and jump to intercept the other Pokémon with a body slam.

"O No dude horsea….., you did well, come back dude", Sam said to his Pokémon and he walked toward Sergio, "Good battle man, I look forward to our next battle" he raised his hand waiting for it to be shaken.

"I agree", Sergio said, as he called his Pokémon back, he then shook Sam's hand. A few moments later he saw Sam enter cherry grove city, he also noticed a crowd had seen their battle.

Sergio later gave his cyndaquil a potion and entered cherry grove city.

To be continued.

Logan

Years
    @ Serginho: Just read what I wrote in a VM to you. Please don't put To be continued at the end it makes it sounds like a cheesy anime show.

Cyndaquil grew to Lv 6

killer-g

S to the o
    Years
    Terror in Cherrygrove city

Sergio entered the rather small city and looked around, there was not very much to see except for men and women with a green uniform and a black U in the middle.

"Excuse me miss, why are you all dressed like this", Sergio asked he had approached a woman in the green uniform.

"We are team unknown and we are here to…….., don't talk to me and don't go to The unown ( it is named after the Pokémon right) tower", The woman said to Sergio, she looked really though and Sergio had turned awfully scared so he went and asked a normal looking woman.

"Excuse me what is going on in here, why are all the people in green here", Sergio asked curious.

"Don't you know, they have taken over the city", the woman said. "They are all in the unown tower, but don't ask me what they are doing"
    "Well thank you very much, I guess I should be going to that tower then", Sergio said brave, he walked to the tower and saw a male man in uniform standing there in front of the door.

"Halt, you may not enter the tower order of the boss", the male grunt said, he already had a poke ball in his hand just in case Sergio would not listen.

"Make me!!!!", Sergio said acting though, but actually he was almost pooping in his pants "Go starly"

"You had to do it the hard way", The grunt replied to the idiotic action Sergio made. "Go pichu"

"I'm sorry, I don't know what got into me", Sergio started to chicken out.

"Too late little boy, pichu stop that boy", The grunt said, he had an evil smile on his face, the pichu quickly ran to Sergio and gave him a shock "You aren't going anywhere"

"Okay, you have asked for it, starly use your quick attack", Sergio said, he had some kind of fury in his eyes he was not even afraid anymore.

"Dodge it, and use your thundershock", the grunt said. The pichu dodged the attack and then he let some sparks come out of its cheeks and he pointed it to starly who almost got fried.

"Starly keep up, use quick attack", Sergio commanded. Starly spread his wings out causing the shock to go stop and he then attacked quickly hitting the pichu.

"Beginners luck, volt tackle that starly", the grunt said. Pichu got surrounded by electricity and started to run toward starly who was on the ground.

"Fly up", Sergio commanded, starly flew up and pichu missed the attack "Now glide downwards and then use your speed to tackle the pichu". The Pichu was chanceless and got knocked by the attack.

"Once again beginners luck, but we are not done", The grunt said as he withdrew the pichu and mumbling something about pathetic and it called out another Pokémon. "Swablu it is time to stop this little boy"

"Stop calling me a little boy!!!!, come back starly, you did well", Sergio praised his Pokémon. "Go Scyther it is time for a fast finish"

"Exactly what I was going to say, use peck", The grunt said. The Swablu started moving toward scyther quickly, but scyther quickly moved to the right and then stood at the back of Swablu, letting Swablu making circles but still managing to stay behind him.

"Now use your vacuum wave", Sergio commanded his Pokémon, scyther used one of his scythes to hit the Swablu, Swablu stayed at the same position, because it was vacuumed on the scythes of scyther this caused enormous pains.

"Swablu use your swift on the other scythe", the grunt said. Swablu tried to hit the left scythe but it did not work a bit.

"You know, I first was scared of you but you are really pathetic, scyther throw Swablu in the air and once it is in the air use your quick attack to finish this", Sergio mentioned. Scyther threw Swablu in the air but once in the air it glided toward scyther and pecked him on his left foot.

"way the go Swablu you wounded his left foot now it cannot move that as it does, so use peck on his left wing now", The grunt said with the intention of not letting scyther fly.

"vacuum wave when it gets closer", Sergio said. Both attacks worked Swablu hit scyther's wing but scyther then turned around and used vacuum wave to knock the Swablu out.

"Oh No you won, I retreat", The grunt said and he started crying and he ran off like a baby.

"Wow what a p@%@y, now let's see what's wrong in the building.", Sergio said and he entered the tower.

Logan

Years
    @ Serginho much much better post.

Starly grew to Lv 7 and learned Air Cutter. Scyther grew to Lv 7 and learned Swift.

Logan

Years
    @ Pikalover10: It's a fine post.

Will didn't know what to do his egg was hatching in his hands.

" Pha Phanpy ". Said his newborn Phanpy

" Wow a Phanphy, it's so cute ". Will wrapped her up in a cloth and placed her in his bag, he smiled at Horace then walked into Cherrygrove City, Will heard a funny noise, there was definatly something going on here. Will approached a man in Green to ask him what was happening....

Will hatched a Lv 1 Phanphy.

P.S

It's unable to battle until lv 3 it has it's egg move atm but doesn't learn others until Lv 3. It levels up by how well you include it in your posts for it's First Three levels.

EDIT: Oops I forgot this:

Charmander grew to Lv 6

Last edited:

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    Jason was happy to see that the town had fallen back into its peaceful atmopshere, the resident's seemingly forgetful of the fact that they had been taken over for a short time. Shrugging, Jason bid the Elder goodbye, recieving a bow and kind smile in return.

"Now to heal my pokemon," Jason muttered, heading right away to the tall, red building, pleased that it was no longer blocked.

Entering, Jason was met with the sight of a pink haired nurse with a kind smile. "Hello," she greeted. "I am Nurse Joy, and welcome to the Pokemon Center where I can heal your pokemon. Would you like them to be healed?"

Jason nodded eagerly. His pokemon had done brilliantly and needed proper treatment. "Yes, thank you," Jason said, handing her four pokeballs.

Nurse Joy frowned at the fifth for a moment before masking it. "Would you like the other one to be healed?" she asked, holding a tray that had his other pokeballs.

"No thanks," Jason said. "But I will need to use the PC and create an account. Do you have one?"

"Yes, right over there," Nurse Joy said, pointing at the far right corner. There were three in all, one already being used by a boy with brown hair. Grinning in thanks, Jason headed over to a free one.

"Alright, place pokedex over scanner," Jason muttered, following the directions. A beam of light connected his pokedex to the PC before a screen popped up. Information about his name, age, address and pokedex I.D were uploaded before the screen went blank with a touch screen in the corner for certain features, such as withdraw, deposit, ect.

Jason pressed the deposit button and the PC immediately opened the pokeball holder that had been covered by a hard glass. Putting Stunky's pokeball in the holder, he watched a beam of light flash around it before teleporting it away to the professors lab. The PC simply showed what Jason had at the Professor's lab that he could take back. It was a handy device.

Shutting the PC off, Jason headed back to Nurse Joy, already seeing his pokeballs on a tray for pickup. WIth minor bruises all it took was a simple machine for the pokemon to regain their strength, ibut if it was something more serious, like with that Eevee breaking a paw, then it would require overnight treatment.

Taking his pokeballs and connecting them to his belt, Jason headed outside and toward the pokemart. Entering, Jason heard an invisible bell chime, indicating that someone had entered. A seedy looking man behind the counter watched his every move warily, his hands under the counter, perhaps holding a weapon or pokeball. At least he wasn't foolish enough to forget the little incident from earlier.

Giving a small smile to show he meant no harm, Jason browsed down the isles, seeing various items that just screamed 'Buy me!' How he longed to get a few super potions and even a few TMs, but those were much to expensive, and the TM's were locked under glass with a badge requirement on them. For a few of these, such as Giga Impact (which made his mouth water) a trainer must have at least five badges.

Turning his back on the expensive items, Jason grabbed three new pokeballs. He diffinitely needed more, especially since he only had two left. He wanted to capture more pokemon, though he doubted he would end up training most of them. Oh well, gotta catch em all.

The man counted it up and grunted out, "Six-hundred dollars." Jason handed his pokedex over, allowing it to be scanned.

Retreiving his pokedex back and getting his new items, Jason put them away safely inside his backpack and exited the store, breathing deeply as he did so. With an eager grin, Jason headed forward, and onto the next adventure.

Logan

Years
    @ Wolfwhispers: Wow you made a post that should be really short into a really descriptive brilliant post well done. You may have a reward.

Stunky grew to Lv 7 and learned Screech, Jason bought Three Pokeballs.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Jun sprinted up the stairs to the first floor of the tower. Much to his shock, Sweeney was waiting there.
    "Not you again! Let's go, Dratini!" Sweeney blanched.
    "Are you not even slightly surprised that I managed to be here before you?" Jun shrugged... "And you aren't even going to question my strange name?" Jun shrugged again. Sweeney sighed.
    "Fine, go and lose, Eevee," she called somewhat half-heartedly. Jun scratched his head.
    "Why don't you have, like, an Ekans or a Seviper or something? Aren't they more your style?" Sweeney just grinned at this.
    "Yeah, but the poison type sucks. Come on Eevee, Quick Attack." The small brown fox leapt forwards, moving at incredible speed.
    "Wrap it up, Dratini!" Jun shouted and Dratini absorbed the bulk of the attack, then engulfed the smaller Pokémon.
    "Finish with Thunder Wave!" Jun ordered and Dratini zapped Eevee with all its power. It fell to the ground, unconscious. Sweeney looked slightly confused.
    "Thunder Wave doesn't even do damage, y'know..." she muttered, stopping when she saw the smug look on Jun's face.
    "Well, you see," he started, "Dratini has such huge power that even a non-damaging move seriously hurts." Deciding to ignore how little sense this made, Sweeney returned her Eevee.
    "Well, you'll never beat my next Pokémon!" she shouted and released...another Eevee.
    "How exactly is that any better?" Jun asked, more than a little confused. Sweeney smiled deviously.
    "Show them your Bite attack, Eevee!" Grinning maliciously, Eevee leapt forwards and clamped its teeth around Dratini's tail. Screaming, Dratini flicked its tail up, throwing Eevee into the air. As it hit the ground, Dratini zapped it with a Thunder Wave, paralyzing it. Gritting its teeth, it struggled to its feet, only to be surrounded by Dratini's coils.
    "You know what to do!" Jun shouted happily and smiling, Dratini squeezed hard, using its wrap attack to fire Eevee like a bullet from a cannon. The furball hit its trainer and the two were bodily thrown through the wall. There was a faint cry of:
    "Team Unknown's blasting off again!" and then they were gone. Jun smiled, then headed up the stair to defeat the rest of these evil-doers.

OOC: lol, Dratini has a signature move ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back