• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon ~ Kanto X

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Sorry for the Double Post, New Episdoe!

Episode 3

TBH... Heh... But I always thought he was a guy!!!

Last edited:

Jake

Pearly White Dream
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2012
    that is AWSOME! Where did you get the atacks?

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
  • Great work again Maneachicken, I hope Red wins and I love the fact that bulbasaur is being burned!

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Whitey.

As I said on another forum, anything can happen in my comics.

EDIT: any comments on the Saga banner added to the first post?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    lol. Your post makes me want to hug you.

Thanks.

Good Plot??? No what Ive heard!!! lol.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Chizzy, how'd you think that someone with the title of "Queen" was a guy? :P

Anywho, nice comic. However, I was looking forward to some closeup shots of the character's faces. Maybe you should try and edit the sprites to relay some emotion, instead of havin to rely on the words.

Keep it up man.

Years
  • Dear lord...that was the most horrible battle sequence ever. I made the same mistake too, so don't worry, I'll teach you how to make the most of Battle Scenes.

1) Center the fighters. When one does an attack, it should be centered around THAT fighter.
    2) Add some cool effects to the battle. Like, when someone does a fire attack, flames should appear around it.
    3) Add as LITTLE diologe as possible, maybe some grunts or something...sadly, the Pokemon sprites don't have a lot of emotion in them...

But yeah, besides being the clishied comic everyone ELSE is doing, it's a little bland. The banner up top every comic is too boring, and the title itself is kinda generic.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Dear lord...that was the most horrible battle sequence ever. I made the same mistake too, so don't worry, I'll teach you how to make the most of Battle Scenes.

1) Center the fighters. When one does an attack, it should be centered around THAT fighter.
    2) Add some cool effects to the battle. Like, when someone does a fire attack, flames should appear around it.
    3) Add as LITTLE diologe as possible, maybe some grunts or something...sadly, the Pokemon sprites don't have a lot of emotion in them...

But yeah, besides being the clishied comic everyone ELSE is doing, it's a little bland. The banner up top every comic is too boring, and the title itself is kinda generic.

well, I got the Idea for the battle sequences from Pokemon X, and i talked to Ricon about how to use MD sprites and stuff.

I may just use your second Idea, it could work well.

I'll try to fix the final point.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Thanks Iced Coffee. Im trying to get the 4th comic done now. Im trying to work my way back into the top again.

Wynd92

Pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2007
    i liked your comic can you tell me when the next episode thing is coming out?

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    As soon as I get it finished i guess. Could be next year. However long it takes.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I wuv you too TPH.

In an non-gay way of course.

Thanks for the comment Dude.

EDIT: Im on panel 3 of 6 for epsiode 4 right now. I think I'll end the saga with episode 5. Im really trying to move it on a bit. I'll finish the episode after school.

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Is a Generic Comic always Poor & Bad?

Nope.

Past Comics have seemed to Hold out though all the bad critisism they get JUST for being a Generic. That gives the comic a bad place for starters. Instead of it being judged on quality its judged as 'Its a generic = Bad'.

Sorry Guys, But you really Sicken Me.

Im going to prove all you guys wrong. I'll change the Spelling Errors, and I can't see why Me capitalizing every letter like some n00b, puts me across as someone 'Trying to Be cool'. You sicken Me even More.

Oh Yeah, To Be honest, Im not going to be like the other 'Generic Authors' By saying 'It'll have a massive twist to shock you all' This will Be basically Generic, yes, it'll be slightly different to the others. I like to work at a high standard.

Thank You.

Calm down, sheesh. Generic comics are generally judged as bad ebcause they're over predictible and not very exciting, so far yours hasn;t being exciting, and it;s not really struck me as anything above the average cliche'.

Also, don't mix MD with FR/LG, it looks horrid.

Back