• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Killed?

Kelster

Artist
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2008
    Aye, but the uncut version of Mewtwo's origin had more death of characters. It explains where he got the Charizard, Blastoise and Venusaur too.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    I love pink too!
    You should see my room... pink everywhere! I really need to get sme new stuff...
    sorry, off topic!

My room is hot pink and vibrant orange and it has a Hawaiian theme. A lot of sunlight comes through the windows, so it's always bright....I LOVE my room!!

Oh, and about the stone thing...why did it work for Ash and not the Pokedex holders? We got freaking scammed....

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
    My room is hot pink and vibrant orange and it has a Hawaiian theme. A lot of sunlight comes through the windows, so it's always bright....I LOVE my room!!

Oh, and about the stone thing...why did it work for Ash and not the Pokedex holders? We got freaking scammed....
    OMG! I never noticed the conection till you mentioned it!
    Well, in the anime people can't "die" or it would upset the little children.

Btw, I would LOVE your room! I sounds alot like mine.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    OMG! I never noticed the conection till you mentioned it!
    Well, in the anime people can't "die" or it would upset the little children.

Btw, I would LOVE your room! I sounds alot like mine.

*squeal* It's SOOO good to have another girl around here!!!

BTW, my dream is to break into a Hollywood studio and replace a Teletubbies or Barney show or something like that that was about to be put on air and replace it with the video from The Ring that kills people. That would be priceless!!! Try THAT for upsetting!!!!

Years

BTW, my dream is to break into a Hollywood studio and replace a Teletubbies or Barney show or something like that that was about to be put on air and replace it with the video from The Ring that kills people. That would be priceless!!! Try THAT for upsetting!!!!

Ha! Great idea. But, today, parents seem too overprotective. So what if kids see a drop of blood on TV? If they are in the unfortunate event where they have to see something REALLY gruesome in real life, at least they are maybe prepared or whatever. In Kindergarten, some kid jumped off the slide and broke his arm or something. That scream of pain I will never forget...

Oh, my room is mixed. My walls are covered in posters, so I don't know the color anymore xD My stuff is so different. I have AFI band posters next to Spongebob pictures. :cool: I have no real color in my room, its like a rainbow of random stuff.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
    Ha! Great idea. But, today, parents seem too overprotective. So what if kids see a drop of blood on TV? If they are in the unfortunate event where they have to see something REALLY gruesome in real life, at least they are maybe prepared or whatever.

Ha!! All of my friends say that I should have a show where I answer questions(all adult related;swear words, meanings, etc.) that they ask, and I told them that it would be rated M. I'm full of great ideas^^

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2022
    I wish they would cancel the anime all together for an anime based off the manga because I love it much more than the current series.

Years
    I wish they would cancel the anime all together for an anime based off the manga because I love it much more than the current series.

That does sound good. But, I'm scared that they will make it all sugar-coated and stuff. Look what happened with Ash. -.- So, maybe it'll be nice for an anime on Pokespe, but make it like secret/ only aired in Japan or something. Who knows what they'll do with Pokespe as an anime in America.

Ne... I don't know. :/

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
    If that ever happens, then more people would watch it, and the money would overflow. I wish it were true. It would also go among the ranks of other manga-anime that have this mature setting.

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years

Lol, thats a great idea(when I was little teletubbies and Barney freaked me out anyway) You could probably scar little kids for life with an image from The Ring. I'd know because I watched it when I was little and it scared the crap out of me, it was the dead girl in the closet that got me o.O If I heard T.V. static for days after I'd freakout.

That does sound good. But, I'm scared that they will make it all sugar-coated and stuff. Look what happened with Ash. -.- :/
    I know right? They tried to make Ash an exact copy of Red, I remember when I was younger and I was watchin the second movie(I used to like the anime :( )and I said"OMG! Ash's eyes are RED!"

Last edited:
    Back