• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almia - PG-13 OOC and Sign-ups

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaack! Ah it feels good to be with my computer again. I would like to thank Oregan for his patience with me and my holiday. I can have my SU up pretty soon. Maybe I could join the RP and say hi to a couple of other characters anyway...

MY SU!!!

Spoiler:

Cya sometime,
    Tux

EDIT: SU has been added.

Last edited:

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Name: Jun Kamio

Trainer Class: Trainer

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: English

Favorite Color: Navy Blue

Birthplace & Hometown/Region: Mossdeep City, Hoenn

Physical Appearance: Jun has lots of brown hair. He white skinned and isn't very tan, blue eyes and he weighs about 112 lbs. and is about 5'8".

Apparel & Accessories: Jun has a black cap he ALWAYS keeps on, except for when hes swimming and sleeping. He wheres a black t-shirt with the toxic symbol in the middle of it. He also has a black necklace. He wears torn blue jeans and DC shoes.

Personality: Jun is a social guy who loves to chat. Just ask any one of his friends, they'll say he's the nicest guy around. He is a hotheaded guy who isn't afraid of anything (except for spiders ^^).

History: Jun grew up helping out on his Mom's daycare. His mom started the daycare after his dad was lost at sea. His mom also works at a Pokemon Academy on weekends so Jun is in charge those days. After Jun left at the age of 12, his mother quit teaching at the Pokemon Academy to become a full time Pokemon breeder.

Goals:To become the ultimate trainer in Almia.

Starter: Treeco

POKEMON TEAM:

Species: Sceptile
    Nickname: None
    History: Sceptile was a Treeco given to him by Prof. Burch. At that time he was just a newly hatched egg. Sceptile still thinks Jun is his mother.

Species: Gengar
    Nickname: Fearsome
    History: Jun met Fearsome as a Gastly who flew along side the boat and gave Jun quite a scare. It wouldn't stop following the boat so Jun decided to catch it.

Species: Rhyperior
    Nickname: Crusher
    History: Rhyperior was found being beaten by an abusive trainer. Jun quickly captured it and ran away.

Species: Roserade
    History: Roserade was hatched as a Roselia from an egg he received from his Mom's Pokemon Daycare.

Species: Kirlia
    History: Kirlia was found in a Team Galactic lab when Jun was 11. Jun had wondered into the lab and he decided to catch it. He attached an everstone to it so it wouldn't evolve.

Last edited:
    Years
    Tux, your character is approved, since it was already above what was needed originally. :D

Michaela: I can make a side quest, but keep in mind most side-quests aren't going to be big important things. I'm starting little side things earlier than planned mainly because there are a few Gym leaders with nothing to do other than waiting for people to go to their Gym, but I think I can find something easy for a start, just don't expect to be saving the Queen or anythign like that. :P

Who: I'm sending you a PM shortly

Everyone else: If you see someone post a SU in the RP topic or ask if Sign ups are still open etc, please don't respond in the topic. If anything, you may send them a VM/PM to answer the question, just don't make anymore OOC only posts. There's actually a rule against it on the forums, and can actually be the cause of the RP getting shut down. So please respect the rule if you want this RP to stay open.....Also, don't mini-mod and make a post telling everyone that their post shouldn't be there, since you doing so still adds to the clutter of the topic. If there's alot of OOC posts, send me a PM and I'll deal with it.

GaXeL

Feraligatr Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    Hi i hope im not too late D:

Name: Nicolas Petrovic

Class: Gym Leader

Blood Type: B

Race: Serbian

Favorite color: Dark Blue

Birthplace: Mahogany Town, Johto

Appearance: Nick has Dirty blonde hair. Slight muscle tone. An earring on his left ear. Usually wears his Feraligatr Shirt, and normal Levi's Jeans. He is 5"11. He also Wears Blue and black Pumas.

Personality: Cocky, believes bigger is better and can take down anyone.
    Life: Lives a normal life, however people call him "Prodigy" because the use of his moves and toughness of pokemon.

Goals: To become the #1 Gym leader or actually beat the elite four.

Pokemon Team:

Alakazam
    boy
    Nickname- Psycho
    LVL 52
    Calm Mind, Recover, Shadow Ball, Psychic
    Relationship: The 3rd pokemon Nick catched. He caught him in the Pokemon Safari after he saw him (in abra form) levitating and saw a special connection. Loves to spend time meditating, and training his very powerful psychic attack

Blastoise
    boy
    Nickname- Hydro
    LVL 54
    Hydro Pump, Iron Defense, Rock Slide, Protect
    Relationship: Found in the Squirtle Squad (episode 4) in Cerulean city for a vacation. After a few rumbles with the squad Nick finally caught one, they have a special connection and both try to pick up girls.

Tyranitar
    boy
    Nickname- Rocky
    LVL 55
    Dark Pulse, Stone Edge, Crunch, Ice Beam
    Relationship: When Rocky was a little larvitar, WELL; lets say he wasnt little he was 2x bigger than a normal larvitar. Now hes an abnormal Tyranitar being a little bigger than average Tyranitars. He likes to spar with Chompers always thinking he would win, Tough luck.

Dragonite
    boy
    Nickname- Lucky
    LVL 57
    Dragon Rush, Blizzard, Aqua Tail, Thunder
    Relationship: When Lucky was a little Dratini found near the beach; no one knew what it was, Nick came and nursed him back to health. Lucky has become VERY loyal and likes to practice his dragon rush on thick titanium walls.

Gengar
    boy
    Nickname- Darky
    LVL 57
    Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Poison Jab, Shadow ball
    Relationship: Nick's Second pokemon that he caught. He was dared by his friends to stay a night in the haunted house with his dear totodile (chompers). During Midnight he found chompers... PARALYZED! A ghastly used lick and paralyzed chompers, That ghastly was coming towards nick! then a random ghastly came and used shadow ball to knock the other one senseless. Ever since that day Darky and nick became friends. Darky likes to scare innocent bystanders with dream eater.

Feraligatr
    boy
    Nickname- Chompers
    LVL 60
    Hydro Cannon, Bite, Ice Fang, Dragon Dance
    Relationship: Elm gave him this saying it was an endangered species. Nick still loves chompers VERY MUCH. Chompers is a very strong Feraligatr that actually thinks he is a dragon! he practices his VERY powerful hydro cannon everyday.

BENCHERS:
    Wailord
    Nickname- Tubby
    Boy
    LVL 55
    Water Spout, Hydro Pump, Rest, Rollout
    Relationship: When Nick was walking on the Beach he saw a round whale bouncing on shore, eventually knocked out Nick by slamming his head. That wailmer felt horrible about that incident and joined nick's team. Tubby spends his time eating to make himself EVEN bigger for his signature Rollout.

Porygon2
    Nickname- Tronik
    ???
    LVL 52
    Conversion, Psychic, Trick Room, Conversion2
    Relationship: Nick went to silph co's grand opening and won a porygon. At that time a the Porygon was a computer, one day (transformers sound, that ch-ch-ch) he transformed into an artificial pokemon. Though, Porygon shouldnt have feelings, Tronik shows signs of affection now and then. Tronik is the trickies pokemon on nick's team.

EDITED

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry GaXeL, but Roxas is correct. Sign-ups are still open for trainers, but the Gym Leader and Elite Four positions are all taken I'm afraid. If you want, you can edit your character to match the minimum requirements for the Trainer Class.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    Name: Dan "Dizzie" Houghton

Blood Type: I Have No Idea

Ethnicity: English​

Favorite Color: Purple​

Birthplace & Hometown/Region: Fortree City, Hoenn

Physical Appearance: Brown Eyes, White, Light Tan, Brown Hair, Mop xD, 5 Ft Something, Around 12 Stone, Not Much, None​

Apparel & Accessories: Black Fedora Hat, No, Fuze, Pink/Blue Fuze Shirt, None, Aha No, Pink/Green/Blue/Yellow Quicksilver Shorts, Ben Sherman Ring On My Middle Finger, It Depends​

Personality: I can be funny at times however at times irritating as well, I get annoyed easily and can loose my temper quite fast and only a fear of heights​

History: I had a very good childhood but after I reached the age of 11 I found staying at home boring when I thought of being a pokemon trainer my family especially my sister did not approve, but in the end they were brought round when a Marshtomp saved me and my family from a drought. I attened Fortree City School for 10 years​

Goals: I wish to become the champion of every Pokemon league in all of the Regions, I also hope to catch a Shiny Milotic

Starter: Zangoose

Just do O+. It is the most popular blood type in North America.

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    I love RP! This one looks great!

Name: Y'hon "Yoak" Meleate

Blood Type: O+

Ethnicity: 2/6 Irish and 3/6 American and 1/6 Japanese

Favorite Color: Yellow

Birthplace & Hometown/Region: A little way off of Pallet, Kanto

Physical Appearance: Blue Eyes, White, Brown/Red Hair, a little long and messy style, 5' 5"

Apparel & Accessories: White shirt with a open blue coat, normal jeans, beaded necklace, modern watch, and a few rings.

Personality: Nice, friendly outgoing person. Good sense of humor, though not always great at making jokes. Good friends with Pokemon, and strong belief in treating Pokemon as such.

History: I've lived in a house a ways off from Pallet town, very close to a lake for the most part of my life, with my parents. My Father is a scientist, and thinks nature is the best place to study. I've accompanied him, and have learned a lot about Pokemon. Although I go out to pallet a lot for food and such, I've never really left my home. I've always itched for adventure, and got my chance when I had to deliver an injured Pichu egg to the Pokemon Center in the next town over. It hatched, and became my best friend, and we started on a Journey together, that has not yet ended when I got into the Almia league.

Goal: Become the greatest trainer I can be!
    I want to try and beat all the Gym leaders in Kanto, and get into the Indigo League. Then I want to travel to all the other reigns and try my luck

Starter: Pichu

Team:
    Pikachu (Male): This was my first ever Pokemon, hatched from a egg. Because he was injured as an egg, Pokeballs are harmful to him, so he stays out of them, even with a special made one, so he stays in my backpack normally. Also, his tail is tail is slightly deformed

I have more on my team, but I have to go so I have to post them later. Sorry

Years
    Who, your character has been approved. :D

Dizzie, you'll be recieving a PM from me shrotly.

Jcogg, I can give you a side-quest, but you will need to make a post so that you're somewhere an NPC can actually ask you to do something, so all I need is an initial post from you so I know where your character is at and you'll get a quest. ;)

Michaela: do you still want a side-quest to do? I can give you one after you wrap up your buisness at the Gym. :D

Yoak: I'm not making a comment either way until you actually finish making your character. send me a VM/PM when you do though so I know.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
    Umm, ORegan, can you give Teijii a side quest?
    I wanted to have him do a gym battle but I didn't want to wait in line.
    He is currently chasing his Aipom around the Pueltown Gym.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    @ ORegan: Yeah, I still want a side-quest but there's still a lot of business left not to mention the fact that my character still needs to get healed. >_> I'm so abusive I'll pm you when I'm done at the gym. xP

Okay, question time, I just realized when Miharu was talking to Tux's character that I had no idea what language they were speaking in. His character is English while my character is Japanese. Unless Miharu suddenly became dubbed/subbed, I don't think they were talking in the same language. XD Yet they manage to hold a fairly decent conversation (and still going on) despite the language barriers, so I just want to know, what language are we speaking in? Japanese, English, or some other language?

Years
    We are speaking the world language, like in the show for simplicity. How else do you think Lt. Surge, an American, would be speaking to Ash without some sort of funny accent? Just imagine everyone speaks the same language otherwise all of us will need translators to follow us around. XD

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Yo Oregan(o), there was some rule about requesting TMs so could I get the TM for thunderwave(Tm 73)?

Years
    TM request is approved. Just remember to abide by the TM rule (Only one Pokemon can use it, and it's always in that Pokemon's move set for every battle until forgotten.)

Ash: Just saw your post. I can't give you something to do when your character is in a Gym. You'd have to be wandering around elsewhere.

Also, I don't know why everyone ran to the same two Gyms. You guys didn't think there'd be a line? XD

Back