• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almmia - PG-13

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
Years
  • (OOC: I forgot how rude it is to shout where there's a crowd...)

As Teijii opened his eyes, he saw most of the locals staring at him awkwardly.

"Ummm, s-s-sorry about that..." Teijii said as he slunk away, ashamed.
    I guess I better move on to the gym then, he thought to himself. "Hikari, on to my shoulder and hold on tight." he said to his Aipom, who followed his instructions and perched on his shoulder. After Hikari was settled down, he took his PokeNav and took a glimpse at the map of Almia he had recently downloaded. He focused it on Pueltown. He gave a quick smirk, then ran off to the gym making Hikari almost fall down. "I did tell you to 'hold on tight', right?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    When Teijii reached the gym, he saw that the gym leader was not around and only a trainer was there.

Ugh, this day just keeps getting worse

Since Teijii is really hasty, he didn't want to wait for a battle to end. Hikari looked at Teijii's disappointed face.

All I wanted was a great battle to officially start my journey...

"Ey-pom-pom", Hikari said as he ran away with Teijii's hat. "Hey! Give that back!" shouted Teijii while chasing Aipom...

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David watched events at the pond unfold. He considered helping but nobody seemed to notice him. "This sucks. I wanted to go around unnoticed and this is how I get my wish." He muttered to himself. The Gym Leader had left to go about his business and the trainer had been frozen solid. She had left her pokeballs behind though. He paused for a moment, lowering his hands now. The pokemon seemed less hostile at this point. He took a few steps toward them.

Suddenly the Gallade the trainer had been sparring with in the food court burst out of it's pokeball and grabbed the rest. David instictively ducked which saved him. The ice beam shot over his head. Then the Gallade was gone. "What are you attacking me for?" He shouted, dodging another attack. He dove forward in a roll, picking up one of his own pokeballs as he went. "Hatchet!" He yelled releasing the sandslash. "Give me some cover." Hatchet took a moment to heat up before obeying. A sandstorm whipped into appearance.

David shielded his eyes. He disliked this but at least it gave him some cover from ice beams. The sandslash jumped on his back and pointed in a direction. David obeyed. Half a minute of walked let him out of the dustcloud. The Gym was quite close now. "Drop the sandstorm Hatchet." David said. Almost before he had said it the dust stopped moving and fell to the floor. "They are way too aggressive. I wonder where the other trainer went." He looked down at Hatchet considering something.

"Can you sniff out that Gallade?" He asked. The pokemon turned its' head and sniffed, then nodded. "Off we go then." The Sandslash made slow but steady progress, moving through the Gym like a wolf moves through the forest. The journey led them to the bedrooms. A Blissey was tidying up outside one. Hatchet pointed at it.

David returned Hatchet and released Maro. The Lucario stood still, perfectly balanced on one leg. He blinked. When he opened his eye it was yellow. Then he blinked again the the eye was its' usual colour. "Do you know where she went?" He asked. Maro blinked again and the yellow returned.

"Yes." Came the reply in his head. That always unnerved David. Maro set off at a fast pace and David was hard pressed to follow. They shot down corridors and turned corners that David had to slow down for but Maro just leapt onto the walls and pushed off into the corner. Eventually after what felt like an age Maro stopped. The journey had been like a labyrinth. David realised that they had stopped at a bedroom door.

"Next time we walk." He muttered. Maro nodded and then vanished in a ball of red light. David replaced the pokeball at his waist. Then he looked up. "Why did I want to come here again?" He asked himself. Then he remembered. The injured trainer was in this room. He knocked.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Knock Knock

Miharu snapped awake, briefly wondering who would be knocking on the door. She got up, slowly being cautious of the freezer burns which still hurt slightly, and opened the door. She noticed it was the trainer that was at the pond with her, also caught in the trap of the ice pokemon.

Perhaps I should visit them tomorrow.

"Hello," said Miharu. "Do you want to come in?" She stepped aside to allow the other trainer to come in.

"Sorry about my appearance, I was getting some rest."

She knew that her hair was slightly ruffled and her clothes wrinkled.

"You can never get to much rest after almost being frozen," she said, forcing an awkward laugh.

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin walked into his private chambers in the castle; a secret room which only he was able to get to due to special properties of the room. He entered through the door and walked into a grand underground room, decorated with ivory walls, a pale blue carpet in the center, and brown and pale blue couches and other decor matching the blue, brown, and ivory theme. He walked to the back of the room, was a large portrait of a woman, around her mid-twenties, smiling with a baby in her hands.

"Hey mom." Dustin said quietly. "I became a Gym Leader, just like I promised. I've made a lot of friends. Especially with the Pokemon of this region, and of Sinnoh. I had a challenger today, and even a little spy while at the pond, but nothing short of fun and calming. The people here are very kind, just like you said they were."
    He clutched the anchor shaped necklace around his neck, given to him by his mother. It was decorated in tiny stones, made of Leaf Stone, Water Stone, Fire Stone, Thunder Stone, and every other evolutionary stone found so far. He kneeled down on his knees, prayed for his mother, and walked back out of the room.

His Blissey greeted him as he entered the guest wing of the castle, visiting rooms of other trainers, making sure they're in the up most comfort. He noticed two trainers in the hall talking to one another, and recognized them both to be the ones at the pond. His necklace illuminated faintly through his shirt, causing him to cover it with his hand. He glared at it, and then studied the two trainers as they spoke. He decided, to look in on them later, and headed to the cafe for some food, signing autographs on the way, and greeting new trainers.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Kyle finally got up after a long night lying in bed thinking and a short time sleeping. How to beat a trainer like that. A trainer focused entirely on status ailments. He had thought about his pokemon and how to beat something like that gardevoir and thought that he had come up with a strategy. He walked into the cafe and grabbed a bit of food before sitting down to think over his plan some more.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David turned to leave when nobody answered the door quickly. Maybe she was resting. He could always visit tomorrow when she was better rested. Then the door opened and the trainer appeared. She looked completely exhausted. He noticed that she walked gingerly as if the freezer burns were still bothering her.

"Thank you," He said, passing her. He was cautious not to brush past her as it might hurt her injuries. "I came to see if you were all right and to check the Gallade was yours." He hoped he hadn't interrupted her sleep too much.

Her comment was a bit of forced humor but he forced a laugh too. "Would you like me to leave?" David asked. He was sure he could find something to do to entertain himself. There must be loads of things an elite four member could do. So why couldn't he think of any?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "Yes, the Gallade is mine," said Miharu after forcing a bit of the awkward laugh. "And no, I don't mind you staying for awhile. I'm actually okay." She shrugged slightly which made a sharp pain flow through her arms. She winced.

Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed the gym leader, Dustin, looking on to them. She noticed that something in his shirt seemed to be shining before he covered it with his hand and glared at it.

That seems...strange.

Miharu closed the door behind her.

"I would get you some tea or something, but I'm afraid that I don't live here. If you want, we could move to the cafe for some conversation?" asked Miharu.

Last edited:

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David noticed her wince. "You don't look very okay." He said, concern in his voice. "Are you sure that you're fine?" He rubbed his eyes with his hands. Now he thought about it he could do with some sleep. He could sleep later on, nobody was about to battle him or anything and he doubted there would be much in the way of strenuous activity.

"Thank you for the offer. I would welcome going down to the cafe. I could do with something to drink." He said. "You might consider tidying yourself up and possibly changing clothes." David looked around the room. It was a clean and tidy room, apart from the slept in bed. There were six pokeballs on the night stand. Apart from that the room looked unlived in. It probably was.

"Do you want to walk or should I meet you there?" He asked, not sure if she wanted to teleport or not. Then he remembered. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm David Harrow, Elite Four member." He wished he hadn't said the last three words as soon as they came out. They were probably a mistake but maybe she hadn't noticed them.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Copy and pasted from the other person's post in the conversation. (I hope this is okay?)

"I'm sure," said Miharu firmly, slightly annoyed. She didn't like being injured as most people would baby her for days, trying to make sure she was alright and wasn't too badly hurt. She hated being treated like china, and it was only worse because she was a girl.

Miharu noticed the trainer rubbing his eyes.

He must be tired. He doesn't look to well himself.
    "Thank you for the offer. I would welcome going down to the cafe. I could do with something to drink." He said. "You might consider tidying yourself up and possibly changing clothes."

Miharu blinked, before realizing she still looked like a mess.

"Excuse me for a moment," said Miharu, picking up her pack and going to the bathroom.

Perhaps I shouldn't take a shower as he is waiting, so just changing my clothes and brushing my hair shall suffice.

(This is where she changes clothes and I'm not going to put it because this is PG-13)

Miharu took the brush out of her pack and walked over to the sink. She wet the brush before starting to brush her hair. She set her brush back into the pack before walking out of the bathroom door.

Miharu wore a black muscle shirt with blue stripes which made the shape of a 'V', like the collar. She also wore long black pants, that didn't make it all the way to her ankles but was only a few inches from there, and wore black sandals. In her pockets was the gym leader's, Dustin's, badge. As always, she wore her light blue pendent in the Japanese symbol of strength around her neck.

As she re-entered the bedroom, she noticed the trainer looking around the room.

"Do you want to walk or should I meet you there?" He asked, not sure if she wanted to teleport or not. Then he remembered. "I'm sorry for not introducing myself. I'm David Harrow, Elite Four member."

Miharu blinked at the last three words of the introduction, before noticing his unease at the last three words.

Interesting...

"I guess I'll walk, though I usually teleport, but I'm pretty sure Gallade is pretty tired from not only the gym battle and sparring but from teleporting so many times," she said, "And I'm sorry for not introducing myself as well. Mizushima Miharu, regular trainer." She paused suddenly, wondering why she felt like she forgot something. "Oh right, you're probably English aren't you? Miharu Mizushima, sorry forgot that the given name was first in English."

She motioned for the door. "Shall we go then?"

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alex glared at the trainer as he pulled out his knife. "You know you could have skipped the thrashing I gave you right?" Alex asked, smirking a little. He was worried about what this person would do to him or his Pokemon, but he was confident that Eevee could handle one last situation.
    "Eevee, Shadow Ball!" Alex commanded, pointing at the thief. The Pokemon complied, forming a dark ball of energy at its mouth and firing at the trainer.

Years
  • The Nosepass took the toxic frog's blow, which caused alot of damage to the non-moving Pokemon. Unlike it's rock-type counterpart, Starmie was quite the agile Pokemon, and used it's many legs to spin away from the first razor leaf, and did the Nosepass a favor and took the second leaf, doing it's own damage. Each trainer gave out their own order at the same time. "Nosepass, use Stone Edge on that eight legged freak!" "Use Swift now Starmie."

Two rings formed around the stone giant, which then transformed into multiple rocks that made a direct course for the Araidos, intending to damage it enough to allow the pinned man a chance to escape. The Starmie shot a ray of multiple stars at both Pokemon it was battling.

-----------------

The man predicted the shadowball attack, and threw the pokeball belonging to the Ekans in the way, destroying the pokeball and defending himself from the attack. He then hit a wristwatch on his left hand, which started to blink red. Far up in the skies, a Fearow's neck collar started to blink the same red, signaling for a pick-up. With his ride assured, the criminal threw his knife at Alex before the Fearow swooped in a picked him up. While in the sky, he recalled the Grumpig back into his gauntlet and flew off with a smirk.

Alex hadn't known this, but the entire battle was a test, and a very important one at that.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alex was stunned when the trainer threw his own Pokeball to stop the Shadow Ball, no doubt injuring the Pokemon inside even more. He quickly came to his senses and brought his arm in front of him to try and deflect the knife thrown at him.

Unfortunately, it happened to be his burned arm that was struck by the blade. It wasn't deep, but a searing pain ripped through his arm, and he hastily suppressed a pained yelp.
    Looking up, Alex saw the trainer fleeing on a Fearow. Under normal circumstances, he would have given chase on his Pidgeot, but right now he had an injured, an injured Ekans, and a slightly tired (and extremely worried) Eevee to deal with.

"I-it's fine..." Alex tried to reassure the frantic Pokemon, who watched the blood drip from the bandages. "It's that little guy who needs help..."
    Forcing himself to ignore his further injured arm, Alex walked over to the purple snake and carefully picked it up. The battle, along with its 'trainer' abandoning the creature had certainly done a number on it.

Alex picked Pidgeot's Pokeball from his belt and released the large bird Pokemon.
    "Pidgeot, pinpoint the nearest town please." Alex asked. With a quick glance at the scene before him, Pidgeot nodded and flapped its wings, gaining altitude quickly.

The Pokemon ignored the Fearow that was flying away, and scanned the surrounding area. From what it could see, there were two cities. The closest one ws wherever Alex was leaving.
    Pidgeot called to its trainer, pointing its head in Pueltown's direction.
    "Didn't get too far did we?" Alex muttered. "Okay then... Eevee, return."

Alex recalled the small fox as Pidgeot lowered itself to ground level.
    I knew I should've brought spare Pokeball's... Alex thought as he carefully draped the Ekans over his shoulders, then climbed upon Pidgeot's back.
    "Okay, get us to Pueltown as fast as you can, all right?"
    Pidgeot nodded, and once more flapped its wings, easily supporting its trainer's weight as it gained altitude and flew as fast as it could towards Pueltown.

That guy... I'm gonna get him for what he did to his Pokemon... Alex thought, then remembered his arm hurt like hell. He tried to block the pain out, worried he would fall off his Pokemon if the pain continued.

Years
  • "Toxicroak, defend Ariados! Victreebel, Sunny Day!" Toxicroak moves to block the Stone Edge, recoiling from the sharp impact. Ariados stands strong, keeping the third goon pinned. The sun shines brightly inside the cave, causing Victreebel to stretch it's leaves. Shino smiles, unaffected by the suddenly bright light. He taps his sunglasses lightly. "Luckily I come prepared!"

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • Teijii finally manages to get his hat from Hikari.

"How many time have I told you not to get my hat?", Teijii said to the prankster Aipom.

"Anyway, we'd get nowhere if we just sit here and do nothing! Let's get a move on!", he said enthusiastically.
    "Ey-pom!", Hikari agreed

Teijii grabbed his PokeNav and took a glimpse back at the map of Almia.
    "Let's see, nearest Pokemon Gym...aha!"
    He focused the map on the nearest town with a gym.
    "Vientown Gym! Look out Gym Leader! Hiroshi Teijii is coming to get his badge!", shouted Teijii at the sky. He tapped his shoulder signalling Aipom to perch on to it.
    "This time, really hold on tight, Hikari."

Teijii then took out from his bag a foldable bicycle. He unfolded it and rode it faster than a Pokemon Ranger on a Doduo.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

After awhile, Teijii arrived in a forest filled with Combees and Cherubis. He took a stop and took out his PokeNav.

So this must be Vien Forest

Just then, Hikari started acting weird.
    "What's wrong, Hikari?", asked Teijii, really worried.
    The little Aipom jumped off of Teijii's shoulders then growled at something in the bushes.
    "Hikari, this is no time for a wild Pokemon battle. I really need that badge." said Teijii, thinking his Aipom just wanted to pick a fight among the wild Pokemons.
    Hikari ignored what his trainer had said and kept growling at the bushes.
    "That's it, Hikari. Retu-"
    "FOR-RE-TRES!"

A wild Forretress appeared from behind the bush.
    "Ack! Come on, Hikari!" , the surprised Teijii commanded his Aipom. Stubbornly, Hikari still didn't follow his command and started using Focus Punch.
    "FOOOOO!"
    The Forretress started glowing.

It's gonna use Explosion!

"Hikari, return!", Teijii commanded his Aipom and red light from the Pokeball absorbed Hikari. Then, he cycled as fast as he can away from the Forretress that was about to explode.

I've never seen Hikari do anything like that before

After 15 seconds of cycling, he was now in a safer distance away from the Explosion.

*BOOM*

A mushroom cloud formed from the middle of the forest.

Glad that's over. Now I'm off to Vientown Gym!, Teijii thought to himself, still curious on what might've gotten his Aipom that wreckless.

Years
  • While the pinned man continues to grunt, the two battling started to laugh. "You have no idea how much harder you've made this battle for yourself." said the first man. The second one continued to insult Shino by saying "It's called Volcano Cave for a reason Sherlock, and guess what kind of Pokemon we just happened to catch?" Both men withdrew thier Pokemon, and threw a new pair, being a Charmeleon and a Magmar. Once out of the Pokeball, both used flamethrower, with Magmar attacking Victreebel, and Charmeleon attacking Toxicroak

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Aaron eventually got bored of waiting on the gym leader and left. Then he used his standard method of picking a direction...which was, toss a random stick into the air and walk in the direction it pointed till he hit a city

Years
  • Greg was in a tranquil sense of serenity infront of his gym. Chicole village was always a quiet village, but now with most of the children leaving on their own Pokemon journeys, the only noise to be heard now was that of the wind and the wildlife. Faintly,the martial arts master was able to make out a crying voice, growing louder and louder by the second. His Pokemon also noticed it, and watched as a small girl ran down the road in tears. She stopped infront of the gym, and dropped to her knees. The Gym Leader quickly stood up, knelt on one knee and asked her what was wrong.

"I..I was on my way here to challenge you for a badge..." she said, breathing heavily inbetween sentences to catch her breath. She was exhauted from the run, and the sobbing didn't help to slow her heart rate. "When I got to Chicole path...." the small girl paused, trying to hold back her emotions so Greg could understand her troubles, but her sorrow got the better of her, and she immediately bursted into tears while screaming "AND THEY TOOK MY ODDISH!" The girl was now crying uncontrollably, and Kingler tried to calm her down with a hug. Being the most unsociable member of Greg's party, the large crab monster did little to calm her down, and he skuttled off in defeat.

"Who took it?" Greg asked, trying to get more information out of the child. "Two men...wearing bandanas....one had a blue one...and the other had a green one." The man nodded, taking the story into account. "Kingler, Bastodion, take her to the doctor's home to make sure she's not injured, then head to meet up with us. Scyther, Farfeth'd, fly ahead of Chicole Path, make sure they aren't making their way towards Pueltown. Marowak, you're with me. Alakazam.."

Before Greg could give the phychic pokemon his order, Alakazam spoke to Greg telepathically. "Yes, yes, I know. stay inbetween the ones searching for the criminals from the air and the ones on the ground so I can implant information into everyone's mind as it's fed to me. It's your typical plan, I didn't even need to read your mind to know what you wanted... Greg glared at his pokemon before running off with Marowak. The two flight capable Pokemon took to the air, with Scyther traveling at a lower altitude. Alakazam teleported away while Kingler and Bastodion slowly walked the girl to the doctor.

----------------

Lawrence hopped on the couch in his small new living space. With one leg on the cushion and the other hanging down, he presented the basic posture of a couch potato. His Pokemon were around the cottage, with those preferring to be outside either grazing on the green grass or near a small stream, while the others where at random spots in the house, such as Screech hanging from a ceiling fan, or Kip managing to find himself a cozy place to nap near the heating system. The Texan turned on the TV to watch a program he grew found of. After ten minutes of enjoyment, a breaking news report interrupted the show, and 'Slim' perked up on the couch.

"We interrupt your regularly scheduled programming to bring you this latest news." the anchor said. "A break-in occured at the Altru Incorporated headquarters. Jillian is on the scene. Jillian..." The feed then cut to a woman standing infront of a large building with a microphone in her hand. "Thanks Frank. I'm here at the Altru building, where a break-in was attempted this afternoon. This occurance happened at the same time as the Almia Pokemon League cermony was underway, and the burglers clearly used it to their advantage. The event happened on the sixth floor, claimed by Altru to be the location of it's main computer lab and data storage areas. The attempt was seemingly foiled by security, who found a man in a black jumpsuit and wool mask trying to hack into one of the computers. Before leaving, the man commanded several Electric type pokemon to surge the computers with electric attacks before escaping on a Fearow. What the man was after, and if he succeeded in taking anything is a mystery, and Altru refuses to answer the question. More on the story as it surfaces. This is Jillian Sorento, live on the scene..."

The cowboy stood up from the couch and piked his Pokegear off the table. He then recalled all his pokemon with the exception of Buck. Saddling up on the Rapidash, he raced over to Cyndi's cottage, which was not far off on the school grounds. He knocked on the door a few times before realizing no one was home. Taking his Pokegear out, he called Cyndi.

Last edited:

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • OOC: Maxulus doesn't seem to be around, so I'll have Lucy move on.

IC:
    Lucy, growing tired of waiting for the gym leader, had decided to wander the city, trying to mentally map the place so she won't get lost.
    Unfortunately, she did get lost, and after half an hour, finally reached the Pokemon centre again.

"I need to buy a map..." Lucy muttered in frustration. Her journeying across two regions had greatly increased her stamina. Back when she had started, a half-hour's walk would leave her limping off somewhere.
    Well, at least I can rest now... Lucy thought, smiling in relief.

However, something unexpected happened. Just as she neared the Pokemon centre, a large shadow engulfed her, and a second later, a Pidgeot landed just outside the Pokemon centre.
    As soon as Lucy saw Alex dismount, she froze. She never expected to see him so soon. He was supposed to be at Shiver Camp wasn't he?

Lucy then noticed that something wasn't quite right. Alex was holding an Ekans, and his arm - the one that was burned - seemed to be bleeding.
    Alex recalled his Pokemon and entered the Pokemon Centre in a hurry. Her worry over what had happened temporarily overcame her fear of Alex's hate and she followed, hoping nothing serious had happened.

----------------------------

Alex burst into the Pokemon and reached the counter in barely a second. He ignored the mounting pain in his arm as he addressed a very surprised Nurse Joy.
    "Nurse, this Pokemon needs a lot of help, please!" He urged. She only needed to glance at it once to see the full extent of its injuries.

With a nod, she carefully took the injured snake from his hands, placed it on a stretcher, and wheeled it into the emergency room.
    The Chansey that was with her, saw Alex's arm was bleeding, and immediately pulled some fresh bandages and several other items on the counter.

"Hey, I'm fine, really. I'd rather you check over Eevee..." Alex told the pink Pokemon.
    "Chans, chansey." From the tone of its voice, it seemed annoyed, but decided to comply. Alex handed over Eevee's Pokeball for the Chansey to check up.
    Chansey 'spoke' a few more times, until Alex guessed it wanted him to clean up his wound.

With the Chansey now checking Eevee's health, Alex gingerly peeled back his bandages. The blood coating them made it much more painful.
    Repressing the urge to curse, he finally rid himself of the dressings and looked around for a sink. It was then he noticed a female trainer standing near the entrance, looking worried... and somewhat scared?

"Hey, I remember you..." Alex said in wonder, and Lucy's heart seemed to freeze in fear.
    "I met you just outside town!" Alex declared, and Lucy sighed with relief. At least he didn't remember who she actually was.
    Ugh, I feel like a criminal thinking like that... Lucy thought.

"Um... your arm..." Lucy asked slowly. His body was blocking the injury, and he didn't want her to see anything.
    "Eh? Oh this? A small scrape. Some crazy idiot thought he could take me on!" Alex laughed it off.
    Lucy stared at him for a few seconds, and looked around, and walked into a side room. Alex wondered what she was doing, and a minute later re-emerged with a basin full of water, placing it on the counter next to alex.

"I.. uh... Need..." Lucy struggled to ask him a simple question. She felt responsible for the burn, and figured she had to help to treat his arm, but she didn't want to be recognised yet. She was afraid of being hated...

Guessing at what she was trying to say, Alex pulled the basin closer, his gaze averted. "No. I can it do myself."
    Lucy felt like she would just annoy the young gym leader if she persisted, and kept her mouth shut. She figured she should move, but Lucy didn't want to just leave Alex while he was hurt.

Alex grimaced with the pain as he carefully washed his arm of blood. The water was hot, and stung at his injuries like hell, but he endured it. He had to live his whole life with this pain, crying was for children who couldn't handle it.

In order to take his mind off his work, Alex said, "By the way, you might want to be careful." Lucy flinched slightly when Alex spoke, not expecting him to say anything. Alex didn't seem to notice however.
    "That guy I battled... I don't know if he's alone or not, but beware anyone who wears a weird gauntlet thing."

Although Alex hadn't exactly treated a cut before, he seemed to know what he was doing. Lucy figured he must have learned to treat things like this. It must be hard to live having to protect your arm from all sorts of things. Even touching it could bring immense pain.
    "He'll treat his Pokemon like crap. Sacrifice them just to run away." Alex continued, his face dark. "I'll assume you're a competent trainer, miss, but be careful."

Lucy listened with worry. It seemed that 'crazy idiot' was loose after all. She guessed that the person would have to be along the route to Shiver Camp, so going in the opposite direction would be safe (hopefully), but Alex's gym was located there, and he was pretty much isolated due to his location.

"By the way, that Ekans in there..." Alex spoke again. He was busy carefully wrapping the bandages around his arm, using his free and teeth to wrap it, and pressing the end down with a transparent tape.
    That'll do... Alex decide, gazing at his new dressings, and looked at Lucy again.
    "That Ekans will probably need a new trainer. I'd take the poor guy, but I'm a normal specialist."

Lucy knew where he was getting at, and thought it over. An Ekans wasn't exactly a Pokemon she particularly liked, but it was a request from the boy she'd abandoned, and Lucy just couldn't refuse.
    "I-if it wants to... I'll... take it." She answered. Alex gave a small, satisfied smile, then remembered something.
    "Sorry, I never asked you your name!"

"Ah..." Lucy froze again, afraid Alex definitely would remember her if she told him her name. Lucy didn't want to lie, but didn't want to be hated either... Better to just say it and get it over with.
    "I-I''m Lucy!" She practically spat the words out. Alex looked at her in wonder, and her heart began beating rapidly.

"Y'know, I used to know girl by that name..." Alex said, mostly to himself, trying to remember. "It was... back in Johto... Lucy something-or-other..."
    Wow, he still doesn't remember? Lucy wondered in shock. It seemed admitting her name wasn't even enough. Well, at least she technically didn't have to lie to him...

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David shrugged at her reply. "Your call. I would rather take the easy option if it had been me though," he paused for a moment. It had nearly ended with him being an ice cube. "It nearly was me." He muttered under his breath. The Gallade hadn't exactly helped him. Hatchet was a good friend even out of battle.

David blinked and returned to the present. The trainer was leaving to get changed. Now there was nothing to do while she got changed. He opened one of his pokeballs. Sliver appeared and yapped happily. "You need to be more careful." He said, squatting next to the silver Eevee. The pokemon nodded and became silent.

As the trainer emerged from changing Sliver darted away from David and ran a couple circles around her legs. "Sliver," David said quietly. The Eevee ran back and stood at his side. David rose to a standing position. "This is the energetic fuzzball that nearly got me iced the first time. Say hi Sliver." Sliver yipped a reply.

"Nice outfit Miharu." He said walking toward the door. Sliver trotted around the room a bit before moving over to David. "After you." David said, opening the door and holding it aside. Sliver ran out of the room first and into the corridor, ready to explore. David sighed. The cycle restarted.

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    >.< I quit, I have to many other things to do.

Back