• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almmia - PG-13

Years
  • Cyndi answered in a happy tone, despite the almost disasterous event that took place not an hour ago. Slim shrugged it off and assumed it meant that the battle hadn't impacted her emotions much, which was a good thing if she was to be a member of the Elite 4. "This is Slim. We got a problem. Turn on the news, then call one of the other Elites. I'm gonna call that fella, I think his name was Dave. You call the other guy and meet me at Altru Park. It's up a bit north of Pueltown. " The trainer disconnected without checking to make sure Cyndi got all of it. Now he had to remember the other guy's name. He had the man's number, but in a lapse of judgement, neglected to put down a name for the guy. Without hesitation, he called David.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Cyndi called up the other guy and said "Hey there, Slim called me and told me to turn on the TV, but I'm kinda in mid air so I can't. Care to tell me what's up?"

Years
  • "Gah!" Shino recoils from the sudden heat, and watches Toxicroak fall. Victreebel recoils, but is still standing. "Use Synthesis! Seviper! Come out and play!" The large serpent appears, headed straight for Magmar with Poison Tail.

Thordainhammer

Blanker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Kyle distracted himself from swirling what was left of his cereal with his spoon with the realization that he needed to apply the TM he had. He pulled out the pokeball from his pocket and released the Electrode inside. The massive upside down pokeball creature immediately began looking around for some threat to explode against.

"Electrode, calm down, I'm just applying a TM." Said Kyle consolingly to the large electric ball pokemon. The Electrode seemed unhappy even as he applied the thunderwave TM. "Alright Electrode, now let's talk about what we're gonna do in this battle coming up." Kyle pulled the creature closer, partly to make it more curious and less depressed and partly to keep from having to shout his plan.

Ash_Ketchum123

That one guy
    Years
  • "Here it is. Vientown!" Teijii happily exclaimed.

He sees a castle with what seemed to have three floors.

Either that's the gym...or it can be some kind of evil base or something?, he thought to himself.

Not minding the second choice, he ran as fast as he can to the castle. He didn't knock on the door, instead, he bursted in the castle, closed his eyes and shouted, "ANYONE UP FOR A BATTLE?"

Then, a red light suddenly came out of one Pokeball and revealed his Aipom. It then followed and exclaimed, "EY-POM!"

Without opening his eyes, he thought to himself

Deja vu...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu blinked when a silver Eevee ran around her legs and back to David.

"I used to have an Eevee," she said wistfully, remembering how Jolteon used to be as an Eevee. "Then she evolved." Miharu walked over to the counter and grabbed Jolteon's pokeball and allowed Jolteon to come out.

Miharu knelled down and started to pat Jolteon on the head. Jolteon nuzzled Miharu's burns before looking pointedly at Miharu. She rolled her eyes and pointed at the silver Eevee.

"There's someone to play with," she said. "Go and have fun."

Jolteon chased after the silver Eevee down the hallway. Miharu got up and grabbed the rest of her pokeballs and put them in her pocket before walking towards the door in which David held open.

"Thanks," she said while exiting the room. "For the complement and holding open the door." She motioned towards the way to the cafe. "Shall we go then?"

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David watched Miharu release the Jolteon. "Nice. I never gave much thought to evolving Sliver." He said. His voice drifted off as a new trail of thought opened in front of him. "I suppose I would probably prefer an Umbreon or a Glaceon. What do you think Sliver?" The Eevee ignored him, running around with the Jolteon.

"There is a reason I don't battle with him." He muttered. David followed Miharu out of the room, closing the door behind him. David gave her one of his rare smiles as a reply to her thanks. "Why not?" He said, setting off. He made sure that Sliver was in sight at all times. That Eevee got in too much trouble. Maybe the Jolteon would be able to keep him in order.

A ringing interrupted David's thoughts. That was odd. Who would ring him at this time? His parents recieved weekly letters and the rest of his family were too busy. David pulled out his pokegear. Someone called Slim was calling. David scowled, trying to remember who Slim was. Then he remembered. "Excuse me for a moment," He said to Miharu. "Business calls."

The top of the gear flipped open and David held it to his ear. "How can I help Slim?" He picked one of his pokeballs from his belt absent mindedly. Hatchet appeared in the bolt of red light. "Go find Sliver." David said, holding his hand over the mouthpiece of the gear. Hatchet turned and followed the Eevee's path.

IceFireLighnting

"Here's the strangely placed TV...don't know why I wanted it up here, but..." Chrome suddenly shushed herself as the program that was on had suddenly changed.

"We apologize for..." Chrome watched the whole broadcast, shocked at what had happened, what, five hours ago? She let her jaw drop and called all of her Pokemon. "I'm sorry, Rayna, but I have to leave! In the elevator! NOW!" Rayna just looked shocked, so Chrome went along without her. When she got down, everyone was in the lounge veiwing the now black TV. "Alright...Amanda, with me. Gym's closed for a while. Phineas," she said as she looked at her second-best trainee, "you're in charge. Sil, Max, you have to go. All systems off." Chrome rushed forward, grabbed Amanda's arm, and walked out the door, Pokemon in tow. "Wait. Phineas, keep an eye on Rayna up top..."

Chrome looked around for her Xatu. "Corey! Teleport! Altru!" The Xatu heard her master's commands, and did as told. But before they were gone, Chrome uttured a few unsettling words.

"When Leon hears about this..."
    ------------------------------
    Leon was walking out of the main buildingHe looked at Celeste as to congradulate her on her work, but she showed him a fellow Elite four, Slim, riding on his Rapidash, Buck, to Cyndi's cottage, on her face. He commanded his Spiritomb to take him to Buck and his master.

"Hey, Slim, what's this all about? You'd never ride Buck to Cyndi's, it's too short a walk." Celeste also had a puzzlud look on her face, as if asking the question herself.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • "I asked Jolteon when it was an Eevee if it wanted to evolve into either a Flareon, Jolteon, or Vaporeon. Honestly, I love all of the Eeveelutions and if I had my way, I would use them all on a team," said Miharu chuckling slightly.

Miharu watched Jolteon and Silver play around. Jolteon would nuzzle Silver and Silver would try to nuzzle Jolteon except Jolteon would run away in which Silver would chase after her. It was very funny to watch. Then, Miharu heard a phone ring. She watched David pick up the phone and excuse himself. Miharu was slightly curious but knew better than to listen to someone's conversation. Instead, she found herself playing with both Jolteon and Silver before one of David's other pokemon, a Sandslash, had came up to Silver and started to take it to David. Miharu and Jolteon blinked, looked at each other before following the Sandlash.

I know it probably isn't any of my business, but if I must admit, I'm curious and I'm wondering if anything is wrong.

Years
  • Slim was about to speak to David, but a Spiritomb appeared out of nowhere, and Buck started to rear. Startled, the Rapidash's flames grew more intense as a defense mechanism, although like all fire-types with flames as apart of it's body, she was able to control who the flame would burn, and who would be uneffected. The cowboy trainer firmly held the reigns of his fire Pokemon, and quickly calmed her down before noticed the owner of the spiritomb was another Elite Four member, most specifically the one Cyndi was asked to call.

"We got ourselves a pickle in the oil-drum.* Cyndi ain't here, and I gave her a ring on her phone, and told her to meet me at Altru Park, and to call you. I got the other guy on the line, so I'll tell ya both right now." Slim raised his Pokegear up to his mouth, intending for both David and Leon to get the same information at the same time. Hopefully, Leon would get Cyndi's call and get everyone on the same page. "Alright, so that Altru building was just burglarized. Normally this'd be something I'd let the lawmen handle, but it happened at the same time as the ceremony, and I reckon they used our fun as a diversion so they can slip away easy-peasey. I'm headin' ta Altru Park from the Ranger school now to meet with Cyndi, then mosey on to see what we can dig up. If you both wanna join us, we can have a nice posse to roll with. Ya interested?"

*My character is from Texas, which is notorious for having sayings that make no sense.*

mal'akh

Hate this place. Gone for good
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    Dustin sipped on his tea while he played his little hand-held video game. He chuckled as his little character bounced on top of the head of one of its enemies, watching it pop and a coin pop out. He looked around at the cafe. He saw people laughing, staring in awe, playing cards and eating food with one another. It made him happy to see people enjoying themselves.

His necklace had finally stopped blinking and glowing after an hour of it. He checked to see what gem was glowing, but the glow was too faint to tell which one exactly. He decided to let it brush off this once, and worry about it later. Right now, he has to decide which Pokemon to use in his next battle, and how the battle should be devised.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David paused for a moment in thought. "Did you know about the other Eeveelutions?" He thought about that. If Sliver gave him a response that would make things less interesting. He would let Sliver tell him when it wanted to evolve. Until then...David pulled out a small stone.

Just then Hatchet returned with Sliver. "When you want to evolve, return this to me." David said, handing the everstone to the silver Eevee. Sliver took the stone in his mouth and trotted around with it.

David returned to the call. "Are you sure it isn't just some criminal who got lucky?" He paused. That sounded kind of stupid now. "That sounded better in my head. I'm in, but this had better not get out of hand. I'll see you at Altru Park." David closed the pokegear and sighed.

"Lets get the tea and I'll explain what happened. Then I have to go see Slim." He said to Miharu, walking up to her. He watched Sliver play, returning Hatchet. He didn't really have the time but life was difficult enough without running around trying to do too much at any one time.

Years
  • "Adios amigos" Slim said before getting disconnected. That makes it three out of four so far heading to the meet up point at Altru. All that remained was for the guy infront of him give his response. "So how 'bout you? Ya willing ta saddle up? If ya go with me, I can lend my Tauros to ride."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu blinked. "I did know about all of the other Eeveelutions and how they evolve. Professor Oak was my neighbor and he'd let some kids help him in his research, so I do know quite a bit about pokemon."

Miharu frowned at the one side of the conversation that she could hear.

Criminal?

"If you want, we could just not go for tea and we could go to see Silm," said Miharu. "When we come back, we could go get tea or whatever we want to drink later."

I know this is probably Elite Four business and he might not let me go, but I still got a place and if I don't go with him, I'll go off alone. I hate criminals a lot more than I want to relax.

But you're injured...

And since when has that ever stopped me?

IceFireLighnting

"Uh...I'll come with you, but don't get your hopes up about me riding a Tauros. I'll just ride my Drifblim--She's wicked fast. I'll show you." He let out Elleh and she grabbed him. "Here we go--try and catch up!"

And he was off.

Tuxedo Clank

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David nodded. "You know Professor Oak?" He said. He had never actually met the famous pokemon professor but had heard stories. Maybe when the league was over he could take a trip to Kanto to see the old man. "You are pretty lucky to have lived next to him, it must have been interesting."

David raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Pass up tea? Now why would we do that?" He joked. "Alright, fine. I noticed you said we. I assume that means you're coming too." He whistled to Sliver who was trotting around nearby. The Eevee ran up to him and sat down. David pulled out a pokeball and returned him.

"How many people can your Gallade teleport at once?" David asked. "I want to know if there is a quicker way than flying." He pulled out Sash's pokeball. He hoped he wouldn't have to fly, it took a long time.

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • With the Ekans still in the operating room, Lucy was waiting with Alex (Whose Eevee was returned, fully restored), feeling nervous that he would spontaneously remember her as the girl who left to burn.
    Alex, however, was far too busy recounting some of his 'Trainer Highlights' to bother remembering something as trivial as a Houndoom inflicting a life long injury.

"... And Miltank's Rollout was a pain to deal with. This was before I became the master strategist that I am..." Alex recited with pride, telling Lucy about his first match against Whitney (Which ended with his Eevee and Furrett totally destroyed).
    Lucy found herself smiling slightly as he tried to sugar coat his defeat ("I almost got it, but uh... I miscalculated the Headbutt by a millisecond. I swear!").

The gym leader was interrupted when Nurse Joy returned. They both rushed up to her, and she answered their unspoken question.
    "Ekans will be fine with a night's rest. It took a beating, but my treatment should help it immensely."
    Alex sighed with relief. At least he hadn't killed the thing.
    "But I would like to know the details of what happened." Nurse Joy took on a stern tone of voice as she looked at the young gym leader.

Alex's eyes flashed as he recalled the battle he'd had. "There was a criminal on the road to Shiver Camp. The guy thought he stood a chance against my Eevee. After that, he tried using a knife, and used his own Pokemon to block an attack and run like the coward he is."

Nurse Joy looked troubled by the news. She walked to the video-phones, intent on calling Officer Jenny to be on the lookout.
    "Well, I guess the Ekans is staying here tonight." Alex commented. Lucy simply nodded. "I'm staying here tonight anyway. I can wait."
    Alex smiled in gratitude, and headed for the exit. "Well, I really need to get to my gym. I haven't even seen the thing yet."

With a small wave at the trainer, Alex left the Pokemon Centre, released Pidgeot, and set a course for Shiver Camp, flying to save time.
    As they took off however, Alex realised something: He hadn't asked that girl where he'd seen her before.
    "Lucy, huh.." Alex muttered. She had the same name as the girl from Blackthorn... but he couldn't properly recall her face. Was it possible they were the same person? After all, Alex never saw her again when he visited Blackthorn City...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu shrugged. "Everyone says he's great and the best, but honestly, he can be a bit ditsy and forgetful sometimes."

At the lab, Professor Oak sneezed before mumbling, "Where did I put those glasses again?" (Sadly they were on top of his head)

Miharu paused slightly. "Though, I have to admit, he is brilliant. And a good pokemon trainer."

Miharu chuckled slightly at the joke. "I'd pass up tea," she remarked honestly. "It's not exactly my cup o' tea, and yes, I do mean the terrible pun. And of course I'm coming. Usually danger chases me, this time I'll do the chasing."

Miharu fingered at Gallade's pokeball in her pockets.

Gallade, you feel up to teleporting two people but still have enough strength?

My usual fighting strength, Master?

Or at least enough to give criminals a run for their money.

Yes, Master.

Mind teleporting David and me to Altru Park? To beat up some criminals and possibly meet some members of the Elite Four?

Do you even have to ask, Master?

No, but it's polite.

Gallade had the same feeling of hatred for criminals. Everyone in the pokemon team did, especially Dragonite and Gallade. Gallade because of his sense of honor that Gallade's naturally have and Dragonite because of a poacher trying to capture him.

"Gallade can teleport us both," said Miharu bringing out Gallade's and Jolteon's pokeball. She returned Jolteon and let Gallade out of his pokeball. Gallade grabbed both Miharu and David before disappearing and reappearing at Altru Park.

Miharu checked her surroundings all the while returning Gallade to his pokeball.

Thanks Gallade.

Just make sure I get a chance to get a go at these criminals, Master.

No problem.

Miharu noticed someone with a cowboy hat on top of a Rapidash close by. She pointed at him while looking at David.

"That Silm?" she asked.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Maxulus stops thinking that he would win his battle against Chrome as she says sorry and she leaves. Unable to understand what happened , he stays freezed and watches at the Gym Leader who disappears. He had waited for so long and he did not get a chance to battle her. But that was not enough to stop him from getting the Gym Badges he wanted. According to his new navigator , another of the six Gyms was nearby , the Gym of Haruba Village. Haruba village was not far away from Pueltown and Maxulus could get there in one day. He immediately runs out of the Gym and he throws a pokeball on the air , making his Ninjask appear. Ninjask smiled to his trainer and by looking at his face , he understood that Maxulus needed his assistance to move. He hit the air with its wings and appeared in front of Maxulus in seconds. The young trainer placed his hands on the tiny legs of his pokemon and the strong Ninja Pokemon flew higher. It waited for the directions from his trainer and right after that , it began flying towards Haruba Village with increndible speed that most pokemon were unable to match. Maxulus , who was looking at his pokemon thought "Hm , Ninjask is in top form lately. I guess he will be a good choice for my next battle... Especially with his new moves and the strategy I thought of , there is no way he can lose! Almia Pokemon League! Here I come! I am about to become the Champion in the name of the Steller family and my pokemon!" He had formed a plan right now. He would first get the Gym Badge from Haruba Village and he would return in Pueltown , later to have his long awaited battle with Chrome.

[OOC: I have noticed that the Gym Leader of Haruba Village is not online so ORegan could you RP for him? Also , if it is possible , I want to have a pokemon battle in the middle of my way because I want to RP a little bit before I go for the badge :D]

Back