• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon League: Almmia - PG-13

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    "Well i've never said no to free food" Aaron mused to himself, before walking to the cafe, planning to eat dustin out of house and home

Years
  • *hey look, interesting stuff is happening!*

Slim was walking to his housing area on the Ranger School grounds. As a sort of tax write-off, four rsmall cotts were given to the Elite four members so they may stay close to the arena, as well as provide their assitence when needed. He was sidetracked by a man in a black suit seemingly watching the perimeter. After getting a better look at the guy, Lawrence recalled he was one of the guards on stage with the prime minister. "What's up doc?" he said in a friendly tone, imitating a well known cartoon character. The man seemed shocked by his presence, but recollected himself swiftly before answering the friendly cowboy. "I'm making sure no one in the crowd attempts to follow the Prime Minister's route of departure. Even though the ceremony is over, we still can't take our chances. Now if you'll excuse me, I have work to do. National security is key to my job."

Slim found the act odd, as Almia was a small region, the fact that no new Team has presented themselves for over a year, and even if there was, abducting the Prime Minister after a ceremony that gathers most, if not all, of the region's strongest trainers in one area seemed rather dim-witted. He shrugged it off as over-security, thinking to himself how the region get's a little positive international spotlight, and suddenly they're the United States of America.

--------------------------

A small girl ran for Haruba's Gym, or to be more precise, desert. She was crying as rough winds slapped hot sand into her face. She barely made it to a small cave area before laying down from exhaustion, still somehow finding the energy inside her to sob. Her cry could be heard throughout the cave, and the cave dwelling pokemon took pitty on her, although most of the zubat would appreciate it if she would shut the hell up.

Before Alex could reach the small settlement of Shiver Camp, a man in a black uniform stood in his way. He was wearing a pair of black wrap around sunglasses, a shaved head, black gloves, a green tank top, and a pair of black jeans. On his right arm was a wierd gauntlet-like contraption shaped like a trapaziodal gem, with each point being the location of an indentionation. two of these indentations had pokeballs while the others where empty. He spoke in a loud raspy voice, making demands to the newly appointed Gym Leader. "What a nice looking Eevee... hand it over!" Before waiting a response from Alex, the thug pointed his gauntlet towards him, and a red beam shot out, releasing an Ekans.

-------------------------

In Boyeland, Pokemon cries could be heard echoing from Volcano Cave. Many of the townsfolk gathered outside of the Gym operated by Shino Ven, pleading for him to lead a search party to investigate.

Last edited:

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
    Years
  • "Your doing awesome Honchkrow!" Rayna called as her Pokemon seemed to be okay from the collision that happened seconds ago. -Chrome is bound to have something up her sleeve, no way could I be doing this well- "Okay Honchkrow, use Sky Attack full power!"

Honchkrow flew around in a circle swiftly and then dove into the Sky Attack, "That's it, make sure you don't let Skarmory attack first, faster!"

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alex and Eevee stopped when a guy dressed in black ordered him to hand over his Eevee. Using a weird device, he released an Ekans from a Pokeball.
    "... You want to battle me?" Alex asked. Well, my Eevee isn't up for grabs, but he'll wreck you in a Battle at least."

Eevee chirped in responce, and moved in front of his trainer.
    I should probably report this idiot to someone Alex thought as he maintained a confident smirk. Alex was sure he was a weak trainer, but he came across as a crazy thief, and he couldn't let that slide.

Eevee, show this guy why Normal Types are superior!" Alex ordered, and Eevee immediately began charging a dark ball of energy at its mouth, and released a Shadow Ball aiming straight for the Ekans.
    "You made a big mistake challenging someone of my calibur." Alex commented, although his smirk twitched slightly when his arm tingled. Alex hoped it wasn't a prelude of a larger attack. He really didn't need an attack right now.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Maxulus , after traveling for a long time and encountering a lot of pokemon during his journey while flying on his Scizor , he arrives in a pokemon center. He takes a deep breath and sits on a chair. He looks the people around and he is glad to see that there is a Nurse Joy working. That brought back some of his memories and he was already refreshed. He could not wait for his very first Gym Battle in the Almia Region! After he checked his pokemon's health , he run out of the pokemon center and began running towards the town's Gym. Unlike other trainers , he saw before he started and told him that they would head to another town , he decided to head to Pueltown and challenge the gym. He was sure that the challenge would be great. Images of his battle with the unknown Gym Leader of the Gym were coming in his mind. He was thinking of his pokemon beating some other pokemon of the leader , without even knowing what would be used. He arrives. He quickly bursts in the Gym and he says loudly "Hello! Is anyone here?"

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Miharu hesitated briefly before taking the gym badge and clipping it on the inside of her sleeve. She also took the prize money and the TM for attract. After getting her prizes, she left went to the second floor in order to get some food, thinking that the invitation had implied to her as well. She had grabbed a few things to eat before setting down at a table and started to eat.

IceFireLighnting

"Silver! No! Dodge--" But she was already down. "Argh...You're tough, Rayna!" Chrome cried over the sound of the fans.

"Hello? Is anyone here?" Chrome turned and saw a boy, about sixteen, burst through the door.

"Well," Chrome said, clearly acting stupid and sarcastic,"I don't think there's anyone here, but the fans are running, the lights are on, but, since the walls apperently aren't transperant, there's no way you could've known that." Chrome threw a face distorted with laughter at Rayna, who probably started to crack up, but Chrome didn't know because she had her eyes closed tight in laughter. "Ah...ahaha...anyway, sorry, but as you can see, I've got another challenger waiting, and I'm in the middle of a battle. But feel free to sit down and wait. Anyway again, uh..." (Gosh,) thought Chrome, (Rayna has a Mamoswine, and unless she wants to keep using that Honchkrow...) "Alright!" Chrome yelled, "c'mon out, Drachea!" The Altaria gracefully fluttered out, and just kept her wings spread. "You know what to do." Drachea understood, and little tornadoes formed on the edges of her wings, creeping up to her body. She started to grow a blue-green, and then zoomed towards the Honchkrow and its stunned trainer.

"How do you like my Twister/Outrage combo?" yelled Chrome over the wind with a smirk.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Maxulus smiles as soon as he listens to the Gym Leader's words. He did not expect to find any trainers in the Gym but it was okay. He sits down on a chair and he begins watching the battle so that he would learn about the Gym Leader's pokemon and prepare his strategy. He knew that the upcoming battle was going to be exciting. All of his pokemon were in top form. He was determined to get his very first badge to get a chance to take part in the Pokemon League of the Almia region.

Years
  • Shino appears before the townspeople, asking questions. "What's going on? Why are you all here? Can I do something for you? What kind of cries do you hear? Why do we park in driveways and drive on parkways?"

He listens to the people, who demand he start a search. "Very well. I shall search the cave, yes. Anyone want to come with?"

Years
  • Name:Anugrah
    Trainer Class: Trainer
    Blood Type:B+
    Ethnicity:Indian
    Favorite Color:Red
    Birthplace & Hometown/Region:Hearthome City,Sinnoh

Physical Appearance:Boy with 5'5.Eye colour is Black.Hair Colour is also Black.45 Kilograms in Muscle

Apparel & Accessories:Like The Protoganist (Male) of Heartgold Red Clour Shirt ETC.

Personality:Calm,Carring,Sweet,Funny.Sometimes Short Tempered.

History:Anugrah was born in Hearthome City.He has a Sister who is cry baby and mischevious.He was treated very nicely and had Started playing Basketball and Football At the age of 6.In School he was very good in Studies Especially in Science,Maths and Computers.When he Turned to 10 He was Given a Chimchar From His Father And Started His Journey.He Tried To defeat The Gym Leader Of Hearthome City With his Chimchar Only and Was Able only to Defeat Fatina's lowest level Pokemon and lost he trained harder and defeated all the gym leaders and E4 and became a Champion. He Is now going to Almia Region (where his cousin lives who is a Pokemon Ranger) To participate in Almia's League.

Goals:Become Pokemon Master,Travel The World , Help His Friends , Become a Pokemon Ranger And Travel The World

Starter:Chimchar

Pokemon Team :

Species: Infernape
    Nickname:Blaze
    History: Anugrah's Starter Pokemon

Species: Pikachu
    Nickname:Spary
    History: Hatched from Egg He Got From his Grandparents

Species: Charizard
    Nickname:Zippo
    History:Got From Professor Oak

Species: Staraptor
    Nickname: Torry
    History: First Pokemon Caught

Species: Garchomp
    Nickname: Chompy
    History: Caught after Defeating Gardenia

Species: Gliscor
    Nickname: Gliscy
    History: Saved From Evil Team Galactic

The Who?

What is THIS doing in my hat?!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2018
    I forgot, sorry. I reposted my signup in the OOC thread.

Years
  • (Yeah, you guys should read my latest post in the OOC topic.)

Roxas:

The Ekans, while on an even 'leg' with it's Eevee opponent, was unable to dodge the shadow ball attack, as it is rather difficult for snakes to move from side to side. The ghostly ball hit the Ekans on the top of the head. The force of the blow sent the slithering Pokemon backwards a few feet, and a bruise could be seen from the point of impact. The Trainer scolded the unfortunate battler for not dodging in time. "You coiled piece of garbage, close the gap and give that furball a posion sting." The Ekans complied with the order, and quickly slithered towards the Eevee before opening its mouth agap, releasing a few dark purple needle-like darts.

(Weakest poison move of all time coming right at you. :P)

----------------------------

Godzil:

The townsfolk were glad to hear that Shino agreed to check it out. What they didn't expect was for him to ask for help. With the Almia League underway, the small out of the way Village lost most of it's youth, which was not much, who chose to take part in the League. At the moment, none of them returned home as they were far off from the mainland. Those who did own Pokemon used them not as combatants, but as workers who helped dig up precious metals from the ashy sediment stockpiled around the island, and a few had some as pets.

Those who were young adults that could help stepped forward, though the posse was not big, composing of only five trainers. The Pokemon they presented was not big. One 'trainer' had a Rydon and a Machoke, another had a Rattata and a Sentret, another owned numerous Pidgey and a Taillow, the fourth had a Magmar. The most pecular of the group was the last 'trainer' who had a Magikarp, which was actually suppose to be his family's dinner for the night. This was the best group Boyeland had to offer the new Gym Leader, and they awaited his response.

Years
  • Shino looks over the small group. "They don't inspire confidence, no. Now then. You may assist by staying here for now. If I need any help, I will call on you. Until then, as you were! I will investigate the cave and find out what's happening! Yes!"

Shino packs a small bag and heads towards the cave. He whistles for his Crobat, who arrives soon after. "Crobat, back into your ball. I may need you on short notice."

Roxasabridged

Lucariowner
    Years
  • Alex watched the Ekans attack with futility. A trainer of this calibur just couldn't handle Alex's most seasoned battler. "Eevee, dodge and counter with a Quick Attack!"
    The small Pokemon charged forward at high speed, evading the Poison Sting Attack and running towards the Ekans.

Lucy glanced at the trainer who asked if anyone was around, and stifled a giggle. Returning her attention to the match, she saw the gym leader use an Altaria. IT was using a powerful looking combination move, and wondered if even her Bronzong could defend against that.

Tuxedo Clank

So laid back he is horizontal
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2012
    David walked along the narrow pathway through the trees. It was a pleasant, bright stroll to his new accommodations. He hadn't seen his new house yet but it was supposed to combine old fashioned architecture with modern engineering. So far, the garden was impressive. It had to be about the same size as the farm but not as full of crops or pokemon.

The garden was impressive for its type. The place was like the safari zone, the different types of terrain blending smoothly into each other. At the centre was supposed to be the house but David hadn't checked. The whole establishment was only a few miles away from Vientown where the parade had taken place. David had left quickly afterward, not wanting to be near crowds of people trying to get his autograph and similar things. He had used the help of Hatchet to escape, causing a minor sandstorm and vanishing into it. David had sprinted out of the crowded square and left the city with haste.

The small pathway opened off onto a gravel driveway. A few yards up the gravel driveway was a old manor house with a wooden lean-to on the west side. The front door was a single large piece of painted wood and faced directly north. David knelt down and stroked Sliver on his back. "This is our new home. Shall we see what it's like?" He said quietly to the silver Eevee. Sliver made a small mewing noise and walked forward with dignity.

After a few steps Sliver couldn't hold it any longer and darted into a run. It took only a few minutes for him to arrive at the door. With surprising agility the small pokemon jumped up to head-height and grabbed the brass door knocker in his teeth and swung from it. David made his way over at a leisurely pace and lifted Sliver off the metal ring. "It is operated by a security code and fingerprints." He said and turned to the metal panel next to the door.

David had been told the code earlier but he wasn't sure how they would have got his fingerprints, he hadn't given it to them. He tried anyway. A small screen showed the words
    ACCESS DENIED in the square font of all tiny screens everywhere. David muttered something inaudible and hit the thing. It didn't change. "This is why a simple lock and butler is better," He said and turned away. "I'll get in later."

David then realised he had no idea what to do now. His bags had been carried away before the parade and he couldn't get to them. "There is a Gym in Vientown right?" He asked the Eevee next to him. Sliver nodded. "Let's give them a visit. Can't be any worse than down here." He muttered the last sentence in an annoyed tone of voice. David reached down to his belt and selected a pokeball. He didn't feel like walking all the way back to town. Sash appeared in a burst of red light.

"Alright Sash, take me to the city, but stop at the front gate first." David said, jumping onto her back. Sliver darted up in front of him and climbed onto Sash's head. Sliver curled up into his usual travelling posture, a kind of pancake of fur. Sash rose into the air, David standing, perfectly balance, on her back. She flew fast but levelly to the gate where they landed.

When they arrived, David jumped off her back and walked over to the gate. He had closed it after going through it. The only requirement for getting through this entrance was opposable thumbs. He quickly lifted the latch and pulled the large ironwork gates open. This would make the gardens more interesting, wild pokemon would be able to get in and populate the large empty spaces. It would be like the safari zone too. David wondered if he should bring any of his other pokemon over from his PC so that they could wander around. He decided against it.

A few minutes later David was walking the streets of Vientown again. The parade was hardly forgotten but the streets were a lot calmer now. He smiled and headed for the building that looked like a castle. Sash was now peacefully sitting in her pokeball and Sliver was trotting alongside him. David had to admit, the gym looked impressive from the outside. The doors were open and David could hear faint sounds of battle from inside. He grinned and entered.

The outer entrance was full of trainers, practicing moves and worrying about their chance to fight. David ignored them and made his way to the stands just in time to hear the announcement. He sighed quietly. He had wanted to see the fight. "Oh well," He said, face impassive. "You hungry?" He looked down at Sliver. The Eevee was not there. David looked around to see Sliver climbing a flight of stairs. He rolled his eyes and walked after his pokemon.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Punch. Duck. Jab. Jab. Roundhouse. Dodge.

Miharu bended, putting her back parallel to the ground as she dodge Gallade's jab to her head. As she came down, she put her hands to the ground and kick her feet up, hitting Gallade's arm, making it rise up. She turned on her hands and landed on her feet, far enough away from Gallade to dodge any incoming blow, but close enough to make her own move. This time, Miharu made the first move. She went inwards with a roundhouse kick, aiming her blow at Gallade's midsection, but Gallade blocked the blow with his shin. Before Gallade could do anything else, Miharu used the motion from the roundhouse kick to put weight on her next punch to Gallade's chest. It landed, and Gallade briefly lost his footing, which was enough for Miharu to sweep Gallade's feet from under him, making him fall to the ground. Miharu put her left foot on Gallade's neck and her right foot on his legs so he couldn't move them.

I give up, Master.

"I win this time," said Miharu. "It's now 53-54 in your favor."

You're getting better Master.

One would hope so when they train with a Gallade in arm to arm combat everyday.

Miharu stepped off of Gallade, allowing him to get up on his own. They went a foot away and bowed to each other before coming closer and shaking each other's hands.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2011
    Maxulus , who is waiting in the Gym , is thinking of his journey in Johto. He remembers all of his battles , but the one that he could never forget was the battle with Jasmine. Porygon was in top form when the battle began. The battle was about to be a one versus one and so Maxulus had decided to use his Porygon and Jasmine her Steelix. In the begining , it looked like Maxulus got the upper hand but soon enough his Porygon began struggling. It gave everything it got but still , nothing could happen. Every single second the tables were turning against him and nothing could be done to prevent it. After a long battle , Maxulus and Porygon were completely defeated. The young trainer left from the Gym. He was determined to get the badge , though. He began training out of Olivine City. There , his Porygon managed to learn some new moves and he knew that he could win but he waited for something else , as well. After some days a package arrived. It was the thing that Maxulus was waiting. It was an upgrade for Porygon so that it could evolve into Porygon 2. After evolving his pokemon , Maxulus got to the gym again. He knew that Jasmine had no chance against him , but much to his surprise this time each trainer would use two pokemon. After the first battle between Magnemite and Shuckle ended with a draw , Porygon 2 was about to face Steelix. Steelix began attacking Porygon 2 with a powerful Iron Tail attack but Porygon 2 was able to resist it by using Defense Curl. Then , after using Agility , Porygon 2 managed to dodge the attacks with ease and in the end he quickly finished Steelix with a Tri Attack that froze the Iron Snake pokemon. Maxulus and Porygon 2 won the battle and got the badge. Jasmine , who recognised the trainer's abilities , told him to keep trying to become a top trainer and so he did.
    Now , Maxulus is waiting for his first Gym Battle in the Almia League. He looks at his pokeballs and he is about to think which pokemon he should use. The battle was about to begin soon...

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
    Years
  • n_n

"Twister, finally, we've been waiting for that!" Rayna returned Honchkrow quickly and her Chimchar instantly ran up her back and along her outstretched arm, "Go Chimchar!"

The Chimchar jumped into the air and showed that it was revitalised, "A little acting doesn't hurt to aid the object of surprise, Chimchar, show them just how good you feel by dodging that Twister and using Flame Wheel!"

As the Flame Wheel flew through the air Rayna suddenly began laughing as someone burst into the gym, -Nice response- Rayna thought as Chrome answered the trainer.

Chrome and Rayna had both lost concentration on the battle and saw that Chimchar and Altaria's attacks were just about even.

"Chimchar, full power!"

IceFireLighnting

"No, dodge--" But it was too late. The Chimchar had made a rough impact with her Altaria, whittling her down and down...but she came back up, weilding a sheild of fire. "Oh, man, you're burnt. I don't have any...Fine, then, just use Perish Song." The Altaria's sweet melody seemed to weaken the Chimchar, as well as herself. "Ok, if your Chimchar can land a hit on her before they fully faint, I'll be impressed."

bellabear

lolfocuspunchyoudead
    Years
  • n_n

"Chimchar, we don't have long until that Perish Song hits so wait for the right time to attack!" Rayna called as Chimchar was brushing off the pain it felt, she analysed the battle once more in her head.

"Okay Chimchar, use Ember and don't stop until that burn takes Altaria out!" Rayna's Chimchar obeyed and fired the Ember attack at Altaria.

Back