• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Legend of Fenju

Which Starters should i use and how should the player get them? (multiple Choice)

• Whihe Pokes: Squirtle, Totodile and Mudkip

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Which Pokes: Other Pokes (tell me)

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • How: 3 Pokes, choose one of them at the beginning

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • How: 3 Pokes, one at the beginning and two later

Votes: 33 62.3%
  • How: Only 1 Poke

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Neti

Inactive
Years
  • ok. is y=251 any better? I didn't think things through... lol that is so like me.
    wow how did you lean to aim like that?
    i would you say you really hit the interesting part of the route:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

1 left:
    Binggao City (Binggao) - 1056x880
    Crossbone Graveyard (Huoshi) - 768x640
    Route 14 (Huoshi) - 768 - 640
    Leicheng (Gaoya) - 768x640

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • wow how did you lean to aim like that?
    i would you say you really hit the interesting part of the route:
    Pokemon Legend of Fenju

1 left:
    I just used the nubers of pokemon in second gen (251), third gen (386), and fourth gen (493), but that last one didn't work.

Last edited:

Mr

Just call me Mister
    Years
  • Oh, wow this looks awesome. Has there been any releases yet? If someone sees a link please point at it.

Last edited:

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
    this is.......by far.......one of the greatest hacks i've seen in a long time.
    the story is incredibly original, the game is visually stunning...... it's so
    awesome that just by reading and looking at your title post made me an
    avid supporter. I wish you the best of luck on completing this hack.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2011
    The alpha was taken down due to glitches...
    May I ask when these glitches will be fixed? Because I'd really like to play this game, it looks really good.

Saxisai

Unbeatable 3's-Unstopable Trio
    Years
  • i would love to play this as soon as possible, and i believe you need to update, it says that Beta's will be released once those two people were finished, and you have it saying that they are 100% complete..... :P

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • i would love to play this as soon as possible, and i believe you need to update, it says that Beta's will be released once those two people were finished, and you have it saying that they are 100% complete..... :P
    good lord, this is what the hundreth time someone has asked this. The mapping is done (and I even believe gaoya is at 50% or higher) but the scripting is not done.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2009
    This hack looks absolutley amazing, although I am a little disappointed about no badges or elite 4 :(. Would be cool if sometime around the end you find a note from your dad and a pokeball containing his favorite pokemon, then you go do the gym and elite 4. I don't know if that's a good suggestion and it would take time..Oh well awsome hack anyway!

Last edited:

flickso

The china men are after us
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2011
    This game looks good ill probably download

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • This game looks good ill probably download
    you can't... the download was taken down because of glitches... (I have searched numerous times but it is not up for download anywhere...)

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • you can't... the download was taken down because of glitches... (I have searched numerous times but it is not up for download anywhere...)
    also the beta release, whcih was planned to be soon, will either be later or canceled at all
    the reason for that is what happened to the flame of rage beta which was stolen and sold
    therefor im thinking about not releasing anything before the final release which. that might take 1 or 2 more years by the way.
    anyway if i really should do thta, ill switch the testers from time to time, so the biggest fans get a chance to play it

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • also the beta release, whcih was planned to be soon, will either be later or canceled at all
    the reason for that is what happened to the flame of rage beta which was stolen and sold
    therefor im thinking about not releasing anything before the final release which. that might take 1 or 2 more years by the way.
    anyway if i really should do thta, ill switch the testers from time to time, so the biggest fans get a chance to play it
    that is the exact oppisite thing that the lof website says lol. anyway if your that worried about it getting stolen just have the people pm you for it so that the pirates can't download it.

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • that is the exact oppisite thing that the lof website says lol. anyway if your that worried about it getting stolen just have the people pm you for it so that the pirates can't download it.
    yeah but whatever the lof website says is a bit older than this post^^
    and i dont want to be flooded by pms... anyway pirates could still just pm me^^

sab

Now too much of a life.
    Years
  • yeah but whatever the lof website says is a bit older than this post^^
    and i dont want to be flooded by pms... anyway pirates could still just pm me^^
    look at it this way, do pirates put a lot of time and effort into this, NO! I've actually talked with a pirate when I was 5, but no I'm not a pirate. Infact I didn't even know that that was illegal at the time, but It sounded like it was just a way to make a quick buck(or a thousand).

Last edited:

KyGon

Master Charizard Trainer
    Years
  • look at it this way, do pirates put a lot of time and effort into this, NO! I've actually talked with a pirate when I was 5, but no I'm not a pirate. Infact I didn't even know that that was illegal at the time, but It sounded like it was just a way to make a quick buck(or a thousand).

You should probably just wait until he's ready to release the hack, and please stop pressuring him into doing so. He wants to release it when it's finished. It's his decision, not yours. Please be patient. Thank you. XD

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • But hey, pirating is a good thing! Not in the sense of scamming/making money, but let's look at it this way.
    "At least my hack was good enough to get pirated, how about yours?" Lol

P.S. I'm only kidding :P

Neti

Inactive
    Years
  • Ok folks i remade the first post cause i was bored...
    there are some new screenies of gaoya, ive updated the mapshots of binggao and added the one of dahai

Back