• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Legend Of Missingno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2008
    Look great keep it up i would love to be beta tester if you would like

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
  • Its nice, could have used some original character design, think you could help me script and that with my game, cuz christos can't do alot.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • I agree that the MissingNo. concept sounds good. However I too spot a flaw in mapping. Unless there are trees im not seeing, there ARE none. All I see is Grass and Tall Grass. you DO need to do some work on the towns. and depending on the inside of the building, they DON'T need to be long. Im sry bud but so far this game isn't gonna be great...however i'd be happy to test the Beta when it's realesed. Btw. If you DO want me to test Beta, you'll have to do something in return but it'll be sumthin' small.

-Gengazard-

XD003

The Silver Rose of Chaos
    Years
  • I Have To Ask 2 Questions,

1. Will Missingno Be Able To Copy Items Like In Red And Blue, And If Not, Which Brings Me To Question 2...

2. Can You Make Missingno Copy Items (Like For A Missingno Legendary)

Last edited:

miniandrewmini

Eccentric Otaku
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2021
    this sounded alright in june i think it was i lost the url to the hack and now ive found it good luck

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Indeed, in June. Please do not post in threads that have not been touched for the past 2 months.

~closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back