• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Life

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I don't know if these will do. Anyway, I couldn't find Seedot for some reason.

Years
  • Well, this is actually a preety good idea for a game, it would be nice just to chill in a town, or towns ( Can you make it so you can buy more then 1 house! That would be cool, be some rich pimping guy, hittin on every chick that passes by...heh heh heh ) And I like Rm2k3Kids idea, it would cool ( kinda like FABLE, and XBOX game where you can choose the path of evil and good ) if you could go evil too, like the choices you make decide if you go good or evil, like lets say ( using an example from FABLE ) you see this dude and he's hittin on this chick, but he's married, so if you tell, your good, and if you dont ur evil ( and he pays you like $200 ).

Just an idea I had ^^ :D

Years
  • and what did the someting tell you, I think it does belong there, I had an idea for the game so I posted it? I dont believe I did something wrong, unless since the last time I was here they changed the rule so that u cant post ur own ideas about a game?...did they...

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    Pokedavid said:
    and what did the someting tell you, I think it does belong there, I had an idea for the game so I posted it? I dont believe I did something wrong, unless since the last time I was here they changed the rule so that u cant post ur own ideas about a game?...did they...

Sorry about that PokeDavid. I just deleted my post that you asked about. I actually thought I clicked the RM2K resources thread and when I posted my message, it was because I had thought your post might've accidently been placed in the wrong thread. That has happened before where a post was placed in the wrong thread by the board. I'm not sure if it has happened here but I've seen once or twice at other boards.

Years
  • Here is my first screenshot. It's of the route where you live. Could someone who is good with graphics make a big picture of gary's head that could take the place of the meter in the top left corner, i need him in three expressions, Happy, Sad, and Angry. Thanks

Years
  • Wow!

Wow, That screen shot is great, are you gonna play as Gary, cause I thought it would be cool if you could pick who you wanted to play as, but it might add a lil extra programming, so its your decision...

(IDEA)
    Like Ash
    Gary
    Some made up char...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I think that rather than using Gary's mood for the meter, I think it would be better if you did the mood meter for your first pokemon stored. I don't think that Gary (yourself)'s mood meter is really necessary.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • yeah you could make it when they are realy mad thier attack goes way up but they dont listen, and attack goes to normal but their accuracy or something goes up?

Years
  • Here are two more screens
    They don't have the meters. They're just to show more of the environment

does anyone have a door character set that has the Fuchsia city doors?

Back