• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokemon Lightning Yellow

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    So I went through all the processes to run pokemon Uranium ver. on wine on my mac. After though, it won't work! after launch screen it gives a crash report in the console (linked in this reply). Could anyone help me fix my problem?

Years
  • Unfortunately its not an error that i can fix, its most likely due to running it on wine. Hopefully someone more familiar with wine will be able to help you

At the moment i'm currently trying to restore the files from a formatted hard drive. I do have a backup but its the latest released version that backed up

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2023
    Go how far ? i see update always continuity i like it and future have more region , quest ? Thank great game .

Untitled1.jpg

When i go in the house screen dark and can't play anymore
    sQpMYB2.jpg

hvG6prf.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    Im wondering two things about this game:
    1. Could this project be converted to a .gba or .nds file? I think that a definite possibility to be considered is compatibility for the handheld device.
    2. Perhaps including a 3d engine in this game (such as OpenGL) to increase look to be like the 4th+ gen games.

These two ideas are just suggestions. The current work on the game is brilliant! Thanks for such a great game! I also made a custom sd "cartridge" for the game. Any of these ideas are a take or break.

Attachments

• IMG_20160910_122140-2.jpg
      IMG_20160910_122140-2.jpg
      1 MB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2023
    After testing this, I realized I'd have to either purchase an r4 or use a not-so-crazy scheme with windows. I don't have windows. :(

So I'm purchasing an r4.

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
  • Im wondering two things about this game:
    1. Could this project be converted to a .gba or .nds file? I think that a definite possibility to be considered is compatibility for the handheld device.
    2. Perhaps including a 3d engine in this game (such as OpenGL) to increase look to be like the 4th+ gen games.

These two ideas are just suggestions. The current work on the game is brilliant! Thanks for such a great game! I also made a custom sd "cartridge" for the game. Any of these ideas are a take or break.

no this project can't be converted to .gba or .nds for those are ROMS and this is a RMXP game.
    Yes openGL can be added to the game but it would take a while to get everything working if he did.

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    First off - This is what I've been waiting for - thank you so much for the amazing effort and wish you further success

secondly - I have an issue, not game breaking, however certainly enjoyment impairing - there is ZERO sound - i have tried installing and reinstalling files - but there appears to be zero sound no matter what i do , no matter which files i try mixing and matching from the audio etc etc. The only timei get a hint of a sound is upon exiting the options menu i get a split second of some kind of noise then it stops and nothing is heard. I would geuss that i dont have the initialising audio file whatever it may be.

Years
  • Make sure that you downloaded the version with audio included, there are two downloads and one doesn't have the audio

Also, check that you have audio enabled by pressing F1 in game

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2016
    oh damn rookie mistake - thank you desbrina - the F1 suggestion resolved it :)

There's just the issue of the game insisting there's a new update available (when they are all installed)

your work is absolutely fantastic :)

Years
  • oh damn rookie mistake - thank you desbrina - the F1 suggestion resolved it :)

There's just the issue of the game insisting there's a new update available (when they are all installed)

your work is absolutely fantastic :)

Know issue fixed in next version

Back