• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • overwrite them, do whatever you want. RM2K3KID and I used them for when we found bugs, so we didn't have to play to that point every time.

drplaya718

blastouise master
    Years
  • hey i downloaded the game and i have to repost some gliches

in the first townmart when u go to pokeballs they won't let u leave or buy anything and u could step on ur freind

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • hey i downloaded the game and i have to repost some gliches

in the first townmart when u go to pokeballs they won't let u leave or buy anything and u could step on ur freind

Huh, I know it wont let you buy anything or leave, but I didn't notice you could step on him.THX.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • Hey, hows everything going? I havent been here in a while :P . Might you have anything new for me to enjoy? lol Everyone seems to love it. Well if you need any help just give me a yell. Anyways keep it up.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Hey, hows everything going? I havent been here in a while :P . Might you have anything new for me to enjoy? lol Everyone seems to love it. Well if you need any help just give me a yell. Anyways keep it up.

Yah, neither have I. I haven't been able to just sit down and work on this game, but I have worked on it. I'm on Christmas break right now so Hopefully I get alot done and a whole bunch of new screenies up.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Well, I'll be expecting to put some more screenies up before the X-mas break ends. Don't be disappointed if they're not all you hoped for, but I'll try to get some good ones.

Orophin

Gamer
    Years
  • I played the demo. Is it actually possible to catch one of those pokemon at the start of the game. I tried for half an hour and got nothing.

pepsi.max

[ game designer ]
    Years
  • from my memory of playing it, i had to throw lots of food i think, or it was a rock... or both. then i threw a pokeball and i caught one.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • That was due to my n00b skills when I first ever started making the game.. I never went back to fix that, got caught up with the cbs(proper) and other systems. Throw 4+ food, throw about 4 to 5 rocks without chasing it away, then try a pokeball. Works for me every time. But yeah that bit was my fault sorry.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • Cant you please make a walk through i cant get past the ist gym leader and you cant train or use blitza so can you.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Thats because the CBS and Pokemon Party system wasn't that great when I put the demo up. UI should put another one up in the next month i think. I've got alot goin on at school right now and they canged our schedule, which makes me super tired. so, i havent even got on the comp. in the past week at home.

anyways, for the catching pokemon thing, you need to throw about 2-3 rock and 2-3 bait. It's really easy, but I put in a variable with a random catch rate, so its not too easy, but you still have almost a 75% catch rate. I think.lol.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Man, you sure are disappeared.

Rm2k3kid was looking for you the other day... he's been mapping Liquid by himself.

EDIT: nvm, I ... didn't kne there was two versions of liquid (Rm2k3 and Rmxp)

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • I don't understand. Is he still working on his RMXP version? huh, I didn't know.

Yeah, I have disapeared. Its just for a long time I've been doin a lot in school and stuff and over the holidays I tried to start getting back on. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to do that cause they changed our schedule at school and its making me exhausted. I'm going to try to do better. As you can guess I've had little time to work on the game, but I'm planning on hitting it hard very, very soon.

I want to start working on the music for the game. I'm a musician and want to do all or most of the music in this game. If you have any songs that sound like they could be used in a pokemon games, i'd like to hear the. Its easier to make up something if you get the style of the music in your head.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Okay, as most of you know I haven't had aaalot of time to sit down and work on this fro a while, but thats about to change. I've been swamped with school an band and stuff, but after next weekend I'll be done with band stuff until april. Schools starting to settle down, so I'm gonna start this up again. I'm going to need a little help with some sprites like I needed before, which is one of the reasons I lost some interest in the project.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back