• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    What do I need to play the game?
    This look so awesome that I must try X)

Death Rogers

Great Old One
    Years
    Don't double post please. I don't think you need anything to play. I just downloaded the game and played, I didn't have to download anything else.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Sorry.
    I know the rules well but the post came twice.
    I didn't do that.
    Maybe because my computer.
    I deleted that post already...

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Okay, I've gotten all of the graphics together to finish the battle system except the hero back sprites. Right now the ones being used are those from FR and LG. If anybody could do back sprites, I'd appreciate it. This is one of the few things I just can't do.

Edit: Well, I've decided to use the second date as the release date of the second demo. There's a couple of reasons for this,but the main reason is to make sure the stuff works and is coded properly. I'm trying to get the CBS to work completely and be able to use a couple items(probably a potion and pokeball. Now I think that's doable in two weeks, but I'll just have to see what kind of homework I have for school this week. Here's a couple things I need to do or just need:

1. Back sprites as mentioned above. KyleDove has the male done but I have
    to ask him about the female.
    2. I need to program the pokeball event in.
    3. Finish Azurill cave so it's accessible,
    4. Implement pokemart and pokemon center.
    5. add quest to obtain HM01-cut.

Thanks,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

Years
    Sounds like this is coming along well, hope you can get everything implemented for the demo release date. Though don't rush yourself a good game takes time and I'm sure everyone here knows that.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    Well, I know what you all are thinking, "Lets get him, stomp him into the ground and beat him." I know I promised you a beta and I failed to deliver. Well, I'm sorry to say I still don't have it ready.

As soon as I released the news about me releasing a beta, alot of stuff started happening. I had drum major tryouts in band, we went on a weekend trip in band, I've had a lot of projects due these past couple weeks, and I find myself running out of time to do anything.

Well, good news is schools out in two weeks and I can't wait! Also, I've got myself a new Mac PowerBook G4, so I'll be able to do more work, more comfortably.

I'm really sorry and I hope I can get another beta out in a couple weeks, no promises though.

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    Just don't turn this into another Crystal's Reflection, please! Setting dates for demo is almost always a problem, since people hardly can actually release in the promised date...

ace675

Game Tester/Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2012
    uhh pleasesssss dont make fun of crystels reflection i LOVED that one and also to this game please make the cathing your own pokemon easier beacause i tryed to catch an EVEVE it turned out to be so hard i couldent catch it

Frugget

Meteor Masher
    Years
    Looking good! If the game is going to take you longer to be better, then so be it. It's not like a million kicks in the crotch for me, y'know? It's going great anyway, i just hope everything in the GBA versions can be implemented for RM2K3.
    But thats what scripting is for.

shuyin

PokeSprite Helper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Yay! Finally after reading through 16 pages of posts! I finally get my say! YES!!!! Well I really must say I absolutley love the game. I might be able to help you with some sprites, I can't really make anything cuz I wouldnt know where to start but I can edit some, I don't know if you have the Female hero running or on the bike yet. I'll work on making one and post it. Well I'll try to help all I can just PM and ask any questions and I'll tell you what I can help with.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
    @Shuyin: I have a rough draft of the female running and on the bike, but if you can do a better job, then ithat'd be great.

@everyone: Almost everything that's in the GBA cersion can be implemented, with the exception of real-time clock and such, but those you can do in RMXP. It just takes a lot more time to coded the events than when you script. Think about how todays phone lines are controlled by computers. In RM2K3, you have to be an old time operator and connect each call through a grid.lol.

shuyin

PokeSprite Helper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Hey I'm not sure if you got those sprites so please let me know if you like 'em and if you need any more.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back