• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakuretsu

A.K.A. XiONDiGiTaL
Years
  • I've played the demo, and I have to say, the functions
    were pretty well done.

Good Luck on completing this project.

Last edited:

shuyin

PokeSprite Helper
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    This game isn't a hack of anything. It's being made by PokeCreator on RM2K3.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Yah, sorry for not replying here for a while. I haven't really been working on liquid alot. a few weeks ago I got overloaded and that kind of made my inspiration go away. I won't stop working though, but when I get excited about it again it'll go really fast. This has happened before, I hope it happens fast.lol

Spade666

TheScarletFace
    Years
  • yea srry to barge in on this thread...just dont kno how to start one?..so if someone could tell me how to start one that would be great...im currently working on my own pokemon game..the name is still in progress if anyone has suggestions that would be great...plse tell them to me...i need help with pokemon battle sprites...the holding of the 6 pokemon in a party...the battle system...and the capturing of the pokemon...i am using rm2k3...if anyone could tell send me tutorials or any chipsets or charsets or battle sets..anything..ill be glad to credit them with no problem...again if i knew how to start a thread...i wouldnt be here saying this..so sorry again...once i get my own thread running i will tell you more bout my game there for those of you who are interested...(jeez i didnt kno there were so many fanbased pokemon games out there..im not the only one with the same idea..lol..) i would appreciate any help you send me..by the way..pokemon liquid sounds and looks great...cant wait to play it...i wish you luck on any more progress youre making in the game..and hopefully it turns out to be a great hit

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • yea srry to barge in on this thread...just dont kno how to start one?..so if someone could tell me how to start one that would be great...im currently working on my own pokemon game..the name is still in progress if anyone has suggestions that would be great...plse tell them to me...i need help with pokemon battle sprites...the holding of the 6 pokemon in a party...the battle system...and the capturing of the pokemon...i am using rm2k3...if anyone could tell send me tutorials or any chipsets or charsets or battle sets..anything..ill be glad to credit them with no problem...again if i knew how to start a thread...i wouldnt be here saying this..so sorry again...once i get my own thread running i will tell you more bout my game there for those of you who are interested...(jeez i didnt kno there were so many fanbased pokemon games out there..im not the only one with the same idea..lol..) i would appreciate any help you send me..by the way..pokemon liquid sounds and looks great...cant wait to play it...i wish you luck on any more progress youre making in the game..and hopefully it turns out to be a great hit

Yah, your'e right you don't need to barge in on threads, send somebody a pm. Goto the games showcase sub-forum, and at the top there will be a picture that says new thread. Click it.

Spade666

TheScarletFace
    Years
  • thnx pokecreator_09....i appreciate it...please respond to my message i sent you...i would gladly appreciate any help or advice given to me...you will definitly be credited in my game if helped and i will sponsor ur game

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Okay, right now I am CALLING ALL SPRITERS.

I'm trying to do a reflection system, an In theory it'll work, not like it will with a script, but I'll work anyway. Well, what I need is a sprite of the hero, but as a reflection, follow? I need to where I have a complete char for the walking, then one for each of the positions they're standing, left, right, etc. In the games they don't just reflect, the reflections ripple sort oof and I'd like to emulate that through charsets, it's a challenge.

If at all possible, If anyone gets this done, will you share the method you used with me for future reference. I have all the programs like photoshop, etc.

Thanks

jonsploder

Teh SHPLODAR
    Years
  • ok pokecreator I am NOT a spriter! But I do LOVE ur game so i will try 4 my 1st time 2 make u a sprite! U only need the hero right? Nothing else.

PS can u get motavated already?! Relise a new demo! No matter how little has been added.

(Edit)

didn't wanna double post so i edited.

In the first park/forest can u actualy ctch a pokemon?
    If u can u should make it easier, I was triyiny 4 20 min and i still haven't cautght 1. I gave up.

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • ok pokecreator I am NOT a spriter! But I do LOVE ur game so i will try 4 my 1st time 2 make u a sprite! U only need the hero right? Nothing else.

PS can u get motavated already?! Relise a new demo! No matter how little has been added.

(Edit)

didn't wanna double post so i edited.

In the first park/forest can u actualy ctch a pokemon?
    If u can u should make it easier, I was triyiny 4 20 min and i still haven't cautght 1. I gave up.

If you do three bait and three rock you'lcatch it, it won't be that easy cause there will be a ranom command in the event, but it's too easy right now.

Yes, I only need the male and female heros

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back