• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

What do you think of Pokemon Liquid?

• Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Bad

• Realy Bad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
  • Oh well... as PKMN_Sage Said, life comes first... anyway, um... I will REALLY miss Liquid...
    OFF TOPIC: My 650th Post... too sad to celebrate...

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    Well it's not a big loss. It's not like we had a lot to look foreward to because we hadn't played any of it.

The features sounded good but who knows how that was actually progressing.

Good luck in life. :classic: I'm not saying that this game wasn't good but without playing more than one demo, it's hard to tell.

RM2K3kid

Insane..
    Years
  • A goodbye from RM2K3kid

I don't see no need to give out unfinnished work... or pass it on to see it fade away. As Barry said it was crap and it shall be no big loss and I agree who knows I could have made all those screens up and liquid may never had gone past the last demo but who cares I enjoy life more so you may never see me again lol... well good luck everyone I'm going to leave PC for a long long time... thankyou everyone for there passing words but I shall go!
    bye bye

*Also to any mod that see's this can it be closed thank you....*

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
  • It is a great disappointment for me. This game was a big part of this forum, it was around from the start. I. and I'm sure many other people, drew a lot of inspiration from seeing the progress you made with this. Alot of games on this board would've been a lot worse if you weren't here with Liquid. Life is more important, but I really do hope that you keep the files on your computer so maybe, one day, you might decide to resume development of it.

EDIT: On second thoughts, I'll leave it open. Just so people can leave their comments and opinions, or pleas, for you to see and so people can show you their recognition of the work you've shown us.

*Reopened

Last edited:

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
    Years
  • Firstly, Thank you for reopening this thread, Phoenix, next:
    I really loved this game. This game inspired me to work harder on mine, the awesome graphics and stuff made me work harder. You show the result of working hard, very good results, and very great feedback. If you are discontinuing your game, please do not delete it on your computer. Keep it, and, one day (as Phoenix, or somebody said), you can work on it again. Anyway, life is more important, so, I'll be patient until then.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
  • I think peekimon pretty much sumed up what I want to say.
    I fell you push alot of us to work harder on our games.. Back when I was working on Silk, I remember always looking at this thread (and 2 others, but i won't say names lol), and saying to myself " I wish my game was as good as this" . I feel I also wasn't the only one that said that to themselfs after looking at this thread and seeing ur screens/reading your features...
    It will be a game that will be missed.
    Thats for sure....

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
    Years
  • hm, seems like almost everyone misses this game.

how bout' a group hug? XD.

-edit-
    maybe i should make a goodbye song?
    ...ok, some one please tell me if im getting too carried away.

Years
  • It's been about 20 days since someone posted in this, no need to get anyone's hopes up.. Phoenix, if you're reading this, perhaps now is the time to close it as requested, everyone has had a chance to say goodbye to Liquid *wipes tear*

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I didn't really want to close this. I thought that I could just cling on to a piece of hope and let this thread slide down to the bottom for a while. But I guess it really is time to close this...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back